*Sigh* Some people... (long)

Azurechaos

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol what level is he now and what is his runescape name?

A few more things to add:

A few people have asked about his RS name, and I didn't want him to get humiliated (no matter how much he deserved it) by 50 people from the TIF. Well, his main account got banned (name was Master Taner) and here's the reason why:

My brother and I have a different friend who actually introduced us to RuneScape back when Rubber Chickens first came out. Sadly I didn't get one. But this friend was very open about his password to different people, one being Master Taner. Well, one day this friend got hacked. My brother was talking to the hacker, trying to get some knowledge of who it was, if we knew him. The person knew the accounts owners first and last name, and some things and events going on in his life. This led my brother and I to surmise it was Master Taner. Being a jerk, he not only emptied my friends account, but he got it banned. I'm unsure about how Master Taner got his own account banned, but I'm guessing it has something to do with hacking my other friend.

Kinda stinks and still annoys me to this day.

He's probably a little kid sitting at home that wants attention and he asks all his friends for money...

I had a friend once that would ask ALL of his friends for money... and he ended up getting 4m from just doing that. I absolutely people that first get money from their friends and then brag about it!! I work for my money and work hard! He currently and permanently on my ignore list... ::' \'

dragonmwhiteknight,Halo0630.gif

Halo0630.gif