*Sigh* Some people... (long)

Azurechaos

Imagine having to go to school with, not one, but TWO of them! well my brother, used to have to hear all there stories, much like these all day long at school, it led him crazy and now he keeps with the lie that he doesnt play anymore. All the constantly "aww i got 10 mill from my friend!!!1!1!" or "i pked full dragon, i hit a 83 on the guy!1!!!!!1!".. :roll:

And there is no Ignore List IRL unfortunatly. :P

Pier pressure?

I can just see you being threatened by a wharf or jetty because you're a teleporter. Yes, I can see a large wooden wharf uprooting itself from the shore, walking over to you and slapping you in the back of the head for teleporting.

:lol:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i actually laughed out loud.... lol

timeoutsmad.png

DK Drops: 65 Rings, 9 Muds, 44 Axes, 8 Seers

Dragon Drops : 2 Chains, 2 Legs, 2 Skirts, 9 Meds, 6 Halves, 1 Spear, 20 Axes, 9 Boots

God Wars Drops : 3 B Hilts, 1 Z Hilt, 3 B Boots, 1 A Skirt, 1 A Chest, 4 B Tops, 1 B Tasset, 1 Steam, 7 Shards

Hehe...similar problem. This kid goes to my school, and is pretty cool.

I talk to him on RS, and he says he always gets hacked and scammed rofl.

Then, he says that you can fish mantas in the wild. More stuffs, more lies, eventually, I call it on him, and he says he's gonna kick my [wagon] in school. I got him suspended for several days. :D

[Admin Edit: No naming names in a negative light]

But you can get Full Crystal, and full Abyssal!!1!!!!!!111!!!!111! I can prove it!11111!!11!!one!! eleven!!

^

|

Lol :lol:

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

Leik if u dnt beliv me bot ful crytl armor thn jut aks my cosin Mod Marf nob.

Lol, I loved the story, in fact something like that kinda happened to me, in a way. :lol:

hes not bsing i got full abyssal armour :roll:

No pic = no proof. :P :wink:

untitled345678tt.png

:D :) :wink:

Like omg noob you don't even have the whip!11 :lol: :roll:

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

Reminds me of my friend wh othought torags hammers were the bomb.

He said he was going to buy them for 180k and sell for 350k and I told him no way are you gonna sell for that much, you can't even wield them yet. So he says "your just jealous that you didn't get them for 180k, now you have to buy them at 350k ha ha!"

So i let him buy them and he says he can weild them but logs whenever i go on his server cause he wants to hide thta he can't.

(Quit: tallest please come to the death altar, give me 1,337,000,000 gp, a golden tinderbox, and a spade, also steal one of zidanes phats and give it to me.

We get to chatting, and he says that he just say a mod use his mod powers to "drop a shed (yes, a SHED) on a player which then insta-skulled him, insta-killed him, and insta-banned him and make a party hat set and gave it to him"

Now That is comedy gold.

Nice post :lol:

I'm sure the first lie was all in good Jokes and Reason...But when you Stretch the Truth to far it's no longer funny or amusing...I use'd to have like a ton of friends but as i grew stronger they became more nagging in money and Quest help and "Hey how do you do this" And "can i borrow this"..so now my friends list consists of my 2 brothers and 3 of my Closest friends....oh and my Gf :P :twisted: ..i never add people unless i feel that they are Mature and dont act like idiots...oh ya and my ignored list has a ton of ppl..never afraid to add more :D

Head Gen of -=ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâæAge Of LegendsÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâæ=- Clan

WhiteKnightMaster.jpg

SirAram.png

I dislike people like that. I once met a guy who said he had an ultra-rare Goblin cannon. He also stated that he had 139m.

Another man came up to me, he said "I'm a J-mod. Give me ur pass." Then he claimed he had "98123479 phats" we all know he just typed random numbers.

People always do this just to show off.

lmao thats proper funny...i loved the bit about the MOD dropping a shed on him which insta-skulled, insta-killed, and insta-banned him all at once...thats some serious MOD powers at work there.

where im from we call people like that a N00B...

GREAT STORY :D

weednbkdq9copyhz4.jpg

Empire Mind:Nbk killed your clan.

NATURAL BORN KILLERS

JUST LIKE THAT

Well, my brother and I have this mutual "friend" that plays RS as well. He was pretty cool when we first met him, and, as far as I could tell, was sincere about needing help on quests and needing a few spare GP's to buy that next-level sword.

Sometimes, we'd get together somewhere, and start talking about the game. The first time I noticed he was "stretching" something was on just such an occasion.

We were talking about the Santa Hat I had recently purchased, and he started telling us about how he had his "Santa Jacket" pked from him. He claimed Santa said "Congratulations! You're one of the lucky 100 to get a Santa Jacket!" And as soon as he got it, someone tried to buy it for 23m.

Umm... does he think I'm buying this!?

Anyways, I let this slide, thinking hehe was just making an interesting story to entertain me.

Next time we get to talk, he starts talking about how his cousin hacked Zezima, and was going to give him 100bill.... I said that that was BS, and he told me he can prove it.

So, later that day, he logs onto Runescape, and starts saying he's his cousin, and claiming that he had indeed hacked Zezima. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to compare typing styles...

Well, YET AGAIN, we meet again, and start blabbing.

This time he states that the same cousin has gotten Full Zombie armor (this was over a year ago), Full Abyssal armor, and Full Crystal armor, and that you need 99 Defense to use it.

I call him on this blatant lie, and he get defensive. He claims again that he can prove it. ONCE AGAIN, he longs onto his own account and tries to make me "aware" of the "fact" that you can indeed get full Crstal, Zombie, and Abyssal armors. I finally call it quits and put him on my ignore list.

Well, here we are, nearly 1 year later and I decide to go through my ignore list. I take him off, and re-add him. Sometime later I start PMing him, intent on letting the past go.

We get to chatting, and he says that he just say a mod use his mod powers to "drop a shed (yes, a SHED) on a player which then insta-skulled him, insta-killed him, and insta-banned him and make a party hat set and gave it to him"

I have NO IDEA what to say to this.

So, I say nothing.

3 minutes later he asks for 700k for a maul

I say nothing again, and re-add him to my ignore list.

*Sigh* Some people...

LMFAO! Enough said! :lol: :lol: :D

Runeman231.png

• 6 months later...

ADDITION:

Well, I'm Azurechaos' brother, and me and our friend still talk once in a while. Here's whats new:

(I think I mentioned this one somewhere in this thred) - "I'm rank 219 in the high scores."

"The most expensive partyhat is a golden one." (not yellow, he specified golden :-k).

That's 'bout all. ::'.

Screenshots10-16-2007-100108AM11-10.png

ADDITION:

Well, I'm Azurechaos' brother, and me and our friend still talk once in a while. Here's whats new:

(I think I mentioned this one somewhere in this thred) - "I'm rank 219 in the high scores."

"The most expensive partyhat is a golden one." (not yellow, he specified golden :-k).

That's 'bout all. ::'.

Does he have a black party hat? Haha.

That guy is such a loser.. Or atleast was.

now what would be very ironic is if you just made this whole story up for our attention :lol:

anyway, nice read...i've encountered people like that, i tend to leave them alone and let the folks down at the funny farm take care of em.

Reminds me of my friend. (If erk02 is reading, it is Jason) He always lies about Runescape, like how he had a santa hat, and was going to trade it for a blue party hat, or how he hacked Runescape and got 999bil granite mauls.

2w3uule.png

2w726iv.png

you know there is a place called outside, better graphics 100% pvp and no fee to play :-w

Wow and I thought my RL friend was bad.

He's the one who introduced me to the game, and he went on with anecdotes like about how he went to 99 wildy and got killed by several KBDs (believed him because I was a noob). Well I went into the wild myself to explore, hit the edge; and realized he was lying. I asked him about that, and he says he dosen't remember telling me that... :roll: He's told me so many lies like that, and I have believed him, because of a lack of experience. Now when he tells me somthing 'too good to be true' (not about runescape... i know almost everything about RS now...) I don't believe him.

But yours, wow that's just sad... that's about as believable as someone claming they have a level 231 main.