*Sigh* Some people... (long)

Azurechaos

Well, my brother and I have this mutual "friend" that plays RS as well. He was pretty cool when we first met him, and, as far as I could tell, was sincere about needing help on quests and needing a few spare GP's to buy that next-level sword.

Sometimes, we'd get together somewhere, and start talking about the game. The first time I noticed he was "stretching" something was on just such an occasion.

We were talking about the Santa Hat I had recently purchased, and he started telling us about how he had his "Santa Jacket" pked from him. He claimed Santa said "Congratulations! You're one of the lucky 100 to get a Santa Jacket!" And as soon as he got it, someone tried to buy it for 23m.

Umm... does he think I'm buying this!?

Anyways, I let this slide, thinking hehe was just making an interesting story to entertain me.

Next time we get to talk, he starts talking about how his cousin hacked Zezima, and was going to give him 100bill.... I said that that was BS, and he told me he can prove it.

So, later that day, he logs onto Runescape, and starts saying he's his cousin, and claiming that he had indeed hacked Zezima. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to compare typing styles...

Well, YET AGAIN, we meet again, and start blabbing.

This time he states that the same cousin has gotten Full Zombie armor (this was over a year ago), Full Abyssal armor, and Full Crystal armor, and that you need 99 Defense to use it.

I call him on this blatant lie, and he get defensive. He claims again that he can prove it. ONCE AGAIN, he longs onto his own account and tries to make me "aware" of the "fact" that you can indeed get full Crstal, Zombie, and Abyssal armors. I finally call it quits and put him on my ignore list.

Well, here we are, nearly 1 year later and I decide to go through my ignore list. I take him off, and re-add him. Sometime later I start PMing him, intent on letting the past go.

We get to chatting, and he says that he just say a mod use his mod powers to "drop a shed (yes, a SHED) on a player which then insta-skulled him, insta-killed him, and insta-banned him and make a party hat set and gave it to him"

I have NO IDEA what to say to this.

So, I say nothing.

3 minutes later he asks for 700k for a maul

I say nothing again, and re-add him to my ignore list.

*Sigh* Some people...

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is extremely weird. You should definetly remember him and then see if he does the same thing a year from now. Perhaps a social experiment on him make another account and befriend him and go along with his lies and see what happens and how far he will go. Might be interesting.

Lol,that was a nice read.After 1year if you happen to add him again, he'll be even more weirder & he'll have more unbelievable things to say & we'll be having more things to laugh at. :)

scarsrl0.jpg

Thanks to WithTheQuickness for the sig!

ugh.... idiot!!

weirdos on this game

weeee.gif

Sorry for the off-topicness, but is that the god for Pastafarians? I've heard so much about these cultists/teenagers/people

lol some people.... ARE COMPLETLY classic, annoying...true, but funny. Me i'm inpatient and i'm surprised you stood up with him that long :?

nice story though

-= weasel =- rsname: moosewalker ~ top 10000 player :D

newscape300x50qz7.giffull qp - always willing to chat add me...