Updates any time soon.... (?)

meesa

Last week, we got the quest help thing. Gee, thats what tipit is for :lol:

We didnt get any game updates. I'm sure the website updaters and game updaters are different people...

Its 12:30 Eastern Time... usually by now there has been an update. Maybe something big is coming??

Maybe the new game engine was supposed to come out, but they're having problems??

I'm just hoping its coming out soon... and hopefully its BIG!!!! :lol:

Now, I know that we are not entitled to an update every week... I've just gotten used to it lol

Stop whining , you'll get your update soon enough

god people are just to impatient these days :roll: .

OMFG THERE WAS AN UPDATE YESTERDAY AND HOW COME THERE ISNT ONE TODAY????

Some people dream of success, while others make it happen.

omg THERE WAS AN UPDATE YESTERDAY AND HOW COME THERE ISNT ONE TODAY????

Read the post. It is not "whining", it is speculation. Speculation on what may be coming...

And before you say, "I dont see much speculation in there", it is more of a starter...

I haven't seen a "OMG WHERES MY UPDATE" thread for months! Besides, he's merely speculating that there might be a nice juicy update in the near future due to the backlog of updates.

Maybe you should try and read threads instead of an unprovoked attack like that my friend.

ANYWAYS... I'm hoping that Jagex does balance out the throne of mscellania's gathering rates . They're probably concentrating on improving the look of miscellania and enteria right now along with this new quest which I hope is worth the wait.

The self-proclaimed king of bronze.

actually there was a pole awhile back about when runescapers wanted thier updates... most said updates but take a few weeks every now and then to go ahead and make a larger update

see picy

update7hi.png

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^

Mod Ash

Jagex Mod

15-May-2006 13:04:04

Sorry, the engine update is still being tested and will not be ready today. Hopefully tomorrow.

that was posted in the recent updates in a thread by a player saying something like no update why!!! its a locked thread

:-)

T'was what I was hoping for!!

I will say this as a rumor so I don't same names....

The update should be Today through Weds.

This will be a big update.. ((Again this is a "rumor" so no big details))

The update has some changes to drop "rates"

Answer to Auto'ers ((Another temp Band-aid))

Quest

and some graphics.

Again this is all "Rumor" and that all I am saying..

All I know is I know what I am killing at no end till update hits 8-)

good luck tip.it'ers

A few updates less but with a large addition/quest>1 update a week that gives like 1 small quest

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Welcome to Runescape 2 :roll: .

New account - Jorgen.

Read the post. It is not "whining", it is speculation. Speculation on what may be coming...

And before you say, "I dont see much speculation in there", it is more of a starter...

Speculating is so stupid. Why not just be patient and wait for the update to come out? You people waste so much time trying to guess what the new update is going to be, and you make speculations on things that Jagex didn't even intend to foreshadow what an upcoming update is going to be.

RS2 products are too impatient when it comes to updates, as zot said.

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.

Speculating is so stupid. Why not just be patient and wait for the update to come out? You people waste so much time trying to guess what the new update is going to be, and you make speculations on things that Jagex didn't even intend to foreshadow what an upcoming update is going to be.

RS2 products are too impatient when it comes to updates, as zot said.

God forbid that people have some fun guessing what comes next or hoping for decent updates. I don't see a complaint anywhere just a query about the future. People tend to enjoy using that gray matter up in their noggin' discussing possibilities. Try it out for yourself sometime, it is a pretty handy organ.

And take a nose-dive off that pedestal that you've put yourself on. "RS2 Products"... wow congratulate yourself on being "old school" on a GAME!!!!! You are correct in the assumption that everybody wishes they were as uberleet as you. :roll: Grow up.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

well i dont mind if there arent any updates. Personally, I would be happy if Jagex spent the next month just working on their new engine and macro detection systems. There is plenty in the game to be getting on with anyway. Besides, no updates means that I can catch up on quests :)

curanir1.png

Best Barrows Chest: guth skirt, dh helm, dh axe, racks, gp (23/08/06); best tt reward: robin, guthix helm, guthix legs, nats, rune legs

God forbid that people have some fun guessing what comes next or hoping for decent updates. I don't see a complaint anywhere just a query about the future. People tend to enjoy using that gray matter up in their noggin' discussing possibilities. Try it out for yourself sometime, it is a pretty handy organ.

And take a nose-dive off that pedestal that you've put yourself on. "RS2 Products"... wow congratulate yourself on being "old school" on a GAME!!!!! You are correct in the assumption that everybody wishes they were as uberleet as you. :roll: Grow up.

I thought about that while I was posting, but I just posted it anyways. I guess if you have fun wasting time to try to figure out the next update then whatever, but I personally think you should just play the game and not over-analyze everything Jagex puts up on their website. I guess the main reason it gets on my nerves is because in English I feel like we overanalyze a lot of things, and I hate it :oops: . Its almost the same thing here. I apologize. But cut the histrionics out. No need to freak out.

As for "that pedestal that I've put myself on," I don't know what you're talking about. Just because I say "Rs2 products" doesn't mean I'm putting myself above these people. For the most part, they know much more about Rs2 than I do. I simply called people that complain about the lack of updates that because people who played RS before Rs2 came out, there were no updates anywhere close to every week or every other week.

Like you said about this just being a "GAME," this is just a FORUM. Once again, chill out. Maybe you're the one that needs to do some growing up?

A side note, I really like you writing style :) .

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.