us rangers...read this,and vote a lil and make me feel good

tilly

well us rangers..have been underpowered in my eyes.them mages,they freeze you and could do up to 30 damage,them meleers,they got 4 specs,who could easily ko you and not give you the time to heal,us rangers,with a rangelvl of 99 we can do 1 special,with a max of 23-23 on rune arrows,wich are expensive and wich we loose after a while,plus we need to be fully potted.well i ask you,why can't they bring back a double special?that would be a great balance.we would finally have the chance to stand up to the big pures,and have a well fun fight in wildy.

well don't flame me for whiner and stuff.just post what you think about this.

many thanx :)

edit:if you don't get it,it just says:give us rangers 2 specs instead of one :) [/b]

newcampfirenonamejeepeesx5.jpg

when there was 2 specs for rangers the pk-ing triangle wasnt eaquale especially in multy zones when a team of rangers would all spec on you very fast and u would defonatly have no time to eat then.

At the moment the pk-ing triangle is more or less eaqual however range is needed looking over, especially the Karils set.

Anyway my point is 1 spec is enough for rangers, because if they got the 2 specs back there would be a lot of sad melees and mages out there.

A friend to all is a friend to none.

oh shut up...

you want your MSB to have more specs? no!

you have also got the MLB, which allows you to hit mages atleast twice before they can reach you (on long range) and with warriors tyou can even get 4 shots off...

but noooooo... you want everything in an MSB... you already have the cheapest outfit for any given level, and training is 2nd cheapest... you get what you pay for...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

what they really need to do is either increase the damage output of ranged equipment (not just arrows) or lower the damaged ammo rate.either one could help!i personally like all of the combat types(tho i mainly do melee for the heavy duty stuff) & i like em all to be equal.just how many solo rangers do ya see in the wild?ya see meleers & mages, why not rangers?

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland. - Ember3579

Aku Soku Zan. - Shinsengumi

You wanna mess with me or my friends? Pick your poison.

If you have any complaints about me, please refer to this link. Your problems are important to me.

Don't talk smack if you're not willing to say it to the person's face. On the same line, if you're not willing to back up your opinions no matter what, your opinion may as well be nonexistent.

when there was 2 specs for rangers the pk-ing triangle wasnt eaquale especially in multy zones when a team of rangers would all spec on you very fast and u would defonatly have no time to eat then.

At the moment the pk-ing triangle is more or less eaqual however range is needed looking over, especially the Karils set.

Anyway my point is 1 spec is enough for rangers, because if they got the 2 specs back there would be a lot of sad melees and mages out there.

wouldnt that be the same as a team of people with daggers coming at you with 4 specials?

i remember back with the double spec it was deadly i wouldnt mind it back either

All the rangers have their side, all the Mages have their side and all the meleers have their side, of course...

I dont agree with the rangers having another Spec because, like they say, that will screw up the combat triangle.

But I do agree with maybe the arrows hitting higher and the arrows being damaged less. Especially since I dont have millions of Gp to spend on arrows so I just use Steel arrows which brake all the time.

And Im more of a Meleer. 60 attack, 56 str def, 58 hp. 40 Range. 42 Magic.

ohdearyouaredead3dl.png

ihavearightfinald5er7be.gif

Wow this thread got off to a horrid start.

I think 2 specs would be decent and reasonable, far better then the 4 specs MSB used to have, and far better then the 1 they have now.

Btw, for the guy who had to mention MLB range, ancient attacks have farther range, you don't get "2 shots in before they can hit you" lol.