Quitting, What to do with the cash lying around.

Fierce-Penut

I think you should so so the people you care about/your friends can enjoy it.. And not people that only want free stuff. So you should either do hand outs to your best friends. Or have a drop party for them.. That only what I think tough :wink:

sigripoldnite9rk.png

RIP The Old Nite ='(

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad to see your quittin man good luck in life.

So what to do huh? Well-- drop parties are always fun withan invite list. Perhaps your idea of a lottery is very nice too. Or just make a constest with prizes and stuuff. Make your last moments on runescape unforgettable.

sigjoy8pe.png

I SURVIVED THE 111 BUG

If a turtle doesnt have a shell, is it naked or homeless ?

Whenever i quit (and if i have a lot of money) I would buy all the rares i could for the money, and who knows... maybe 1 day come back to the game and sell the rares for big $$

But if you are syre you wont never, ever come back, you could make a private drop party with your friends (or public for everyone).

Best/latest drop list:

Rune: 18th of june 2006 [scimmy]

Other: 6th of June 2006 [3 half keys, T]

26th of june 2006 [yellow mystic hat]

untitled6kv7.gif

Here are a few ideas I thought of to do with all that mo0lah.

Invest on a Santa hat, and then High Alch it. :P

Hold a fun day where throughout a certain time period (eg 6-11pm on a saturday) and hold different fun competitions with some money being prizes. Such games as ''Find me'', ''Bessed Dressed'', ''Examine game'' or a cryptic race are always firm favourites.

Buy a red mask (Lol, pattern here) and sell it to the general store. :)

Spend 2-5mil on sets of bronze/iron/steel and give it out to anyone you sell below level 20. (This is a bit like giving a newer player 1 mil, except giving an unexperienced player one mil, as stated, may not be such a good idea as they could do something foolish/loose it) whereas sets of low armour goes appreciated.

I believe (corect me if I'm wrong) but you can pay up to 5mil for running your kingdom (Throne Of Miscellania quest)

Randomly drop amounts of money e.g 100k-500k scattered across fairly busy places around RS.

Of course if you wanted to benefit the community, I think giving out gifts is the best solution.

Or, buy 25mil worth of cabbages ! Lol

Good luck in the future anyways. :D

Hi

My suggestions are probably already said, forgive me if so :wink:

1. Hold a little give away party with your closest friends. A good friend always deserves more then a stranger.

2. Shout: GIVE AWAY! And pick random people on your screen and give them money. You might have some people well...sucking up, but who cares ^^

3. Keep it in your bank account. Whats yours is yours.

4. Give it to your (future) son rs player. :roll:

5. Walk to a random city in Rs and suddenly just drop it and sneak behind a house to see who picks it up and how he/she reacts. Fun fun fun.

5b. Drop it per 1 gp. Although that would take some time..hmm..

6. Buy some cool presents like Dragon armour (Or something totally! different) and give that to your friends.

7. Wait till december and play Rs santa. :D

8. Donate it to a clan for theyre clan give aways.

9. Collect something.

10. Hold contest, a winner gets (?) gp.

Im out of ideas. Byeee =)

buy massive i mean MASSIVE load of minds, arrows or such cheap but useful goods, find pure who wont argue about is riesen(candie) good and give him 1/10th.

next 1 gets 2/10 then 3/10 and finally the lucky 1 4/10

or better idea, hire newcomers to pick cabbages, 1k each. lets see can you make new "selling laws 1k each" thing

dragonfhpcape,It%20is%20girl.gif

well..... maybe, i'd want it but i think you should buy a ton of iron and a few enchanted ruby rings.... smith a bunch of iron things and give them out...

or give it to somoeone you'll know will enjoy the game

weeee.gif

Sorry for the off-topicness, but is that the god for Pastafarians? I've heard so much about these cultists/teenagers/people

well do some OoC games

like cabatron

or do some rolepaying game or a best outfit contest

or just buy some santas and come back in some time

sig312.png

angel2w.gif

Invest it in something you always wanted... A dragon chain or a rare. It gives you a nice feeling of accomplishment when you quit.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

My suggestion: Buy thousands of sets of full iron, go to a random world, and find new players, offering them help and giving them some armor/weapons and a little bit of money to help them out starting the game.
I agree.

how bout buying several sets of mith and give them to people that can actually use them

the noob population nowadays usually quits within the first month so giving mith or maybe even addy to lvl 30+'s would ensure some more ppl to stay in rs

#5102 to get 99 cooking

Current Attack XP - 7,3xx,xxx - Going for 99

buy a rare incase you decide to come back.

gp will godown with inflation, but rares will only go up. and if you came back in a few years and saw your rares (probably santas or masks) are worth around 100mil each, you would have even more money to worry about what to do with.

or give it to a freind to put on a noob account (jagex have said this is legal) and ask a high level for help. if they saw "go away noob" show them the money, but if they help you give them it.

parents17dc.gif

I think that you should give it to a random person of your choice shuch as best name or some thing like that but give it to some oone like lvl 3-55 or some thing because most people over that lvl have likr over 500k at that lvl even on a non members would so give it to some noobs becuse they will do some thing good with the money till they get to a good lvl and wast it!!!!!

if u think its a good idea pm on: leekill :D

Invest on rare items, like santas or masks. They will rise on price, pure money doesn't.

I bought 2 party hats right after duping for about 1 million gp each. When I retired 2004, they had already gone up to dozens of millions of gps. Now when I'm back again, they are 10000% worth the original price.

Pro Einari (level-119)

Attack 97 Strenght 99 Defence 90 Hits 96

On a break, again.

i suggest a costume competition for your freinds , its a fun way of doing it ad you can have a first , second and third place.

Or you could just donate it to h1p and TET, or host a huge drop party and quit on a high note.

DwarfSig1.jpg

Got Xbox Live? Gimme a call - Gamertag = Razoid