Level 3 Mod! (Picture Included!)

BullyKutta

since the people dont seem to get the reason why this is amazing:

when your level 3, it means youve probably played for a week at most, unless your a skiller or autoer. if a person has only played for that short amount of time, how is he\she expected to know enough about runescape to be a moderator.

that is why a level 3 mod is amazing.

No it isn't that amazing. It is smart. You have a well trusted mod in the gang...you say...hey...we would like to have you make a lvl 3 char and we will give it mod status allowing you to do a better job around the lower lvl areas. You game?

Being lvl three doesn't mean a totally new player...it simply means having a new char made.

mullein5me5ai.jpg

Levels/total playing time don't matter when Jagex selects mods. All they look for are players with reputations as honest people who report those who do wrong. It isn't a secret.

how could you gain a reputatin like that after a month of play???

someone said that she said she had been playing for only 2 months? tahts a lot of playing and reporting. i should do more =)

I think the name of the lvl 3 with 99 stats is Zzzamorak. And this isn't that amazing, maybe they just don't like combat.

isn't he a mod too? here are his skills if you are too lazy to look elsewhere.

also he only has 99 in 4 skills =)

also zzzamorak got to like 46 slayer with 3 combat still. i think he uses a ring of recoil or somthing...

Personal scores for [EDIT]

total level..... 1207

total exp. 111,489,393

Attack Not Ranked

Defence Not Ranked

Strength Not Ranked

Hitpoints Not Ranked

Ranged Not Ranked

Prayer Not Ranked

Magic Not Ranked

Cooking ........level 99.....exp 23,443,513

Woodcutting ..level 99.....exp 13,496,602

Fletching .......level 99.....exp 23,979,955

Fishing ..........level 99.....exp 14,259,376

Firemaking ....level 99.....exp 13,121,065

Crafting ........level 90.....exp 5,388,382

Smithing .......level 90.....exp 5,595,762

Mining ..........level 85.....exp 3,293,071

Herblore .......level 84.....exp 2,959,246

Agility ...........level 80.....exp 2,010,404

Thieving ........level 81.....exp 2,223,940

Slayer ...........level 46.....exp 72,563

Farming .........level 75.....exp 1,219,152

Runecraft .......level 64.....exp 424,778

5 99's not 4... still amazing :)

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

No offense, but why did you make a topic about this? So a level 3 is a mod... who cares? Obviously, JaGEx thought that they were experienced and smart enough to be a mod. Just because they don't like to kill monsters and pick through their carcass for treasure is no reason to think that they are inexperienced.

No offense, but why did you make a topic about this? So a level 3 is a mod... who cares? Obviously, JaGEx thought that they were experienced and smart enough to be a mod. Just because they don't like to kill monsters and pick through their carcass for treasure is no reason to think that they are inexperienced.

Thanks for your valuable controbution to this thread, honestly, we really needed to hear you say that.

Whats so amazing about this mod is that her skills show that she hasn't played long (can anyone confirm the 2 month thing?), so it insane that Jagex would come to trust someone like this so early. Obviously this mod knows someone upstairs, if you know what I mean :roll: .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

since the people dont seem to get the reason why this is amazing:

when your level 3, it means youve probably played for a week at most, unless your a skiller or autoer. if a person has only played for that short amount of time, how is he\she expected to know enough about runescape to be a moderator.

that is why a level 3 mod is amazing.

You should really think about what you are saying before you post something. I have met hundreds of players in this game who never fight. They play the game because they like to socialize with other people and do things like cook, farm, cut trees, etc. I met one level 3 who has been playing for just under 2 years and spends all her time cooking/fishing and talking with friends. Just because you play the game one way does not mean everyone else does also.

rofl? wow. i never said i played the game one way, and i didnt even hint at it... i dont even know where u pulled that out from. by society in runescape, id say its safe to say its just a little bit different from real life :roll: . by rs society is what people get banned for\whats safe to say, etc. really, what you said made absolutely no sence, and i never hinted at that. that was really random and... um... illogical? i didnt mean talking about friends and doing combat. i meant whats allowed and what isnt, beyond no cussing. and how people behave and whats abusive. im not talking about strict laws, im talking about the certain ways people behave ingame, and you need to know that to become a mod.

also for your "Just because you play the game one way does not mean everyone else does also", why dont you tell that to every, single person in the game with a combat stat above 1 (excluding hp). its kind of obvious that combat expands the game and provides horizons. its not a way to play, its an option.

mabye you should think before you post?

I'm assuming from your reply that you either can't read or understand English very well, so I will reword what I said.

When I say you play the game one way I mean that you have your way of playing and other people have their way of playing. You choose to use combat, others don't.

I also never mentioned anything about runescape society or real life. So please tell me exactly where you got that from in my post?

As for needing to know "about the certain ways people behave ingame," to become a mod, that is a bunch of bs. All you need to know is what Jagex's rules are and how they want people to play. Jagex determinea who will be a player mod 2 ways: by the number of rule breakers they catch, and by the number of recommendations from other players/player mods.

qwerty4242.png

Thanks for your valuable controbution to this thread, honestly, we really needed to hear you say that.

Whats so amazing about this mod is that her skills show that she hasn't played long (can anyone confirm the 2 month thing?), so it insane that Jagex would come to trust someone like this so early. Obviously this mod knows someone upstairs, if you know what I mean :roll: .

You sir are a moron. Accusing people of getting something because of knowing someone without any proof is the act of a scumbag. You need to grow up and stop being a [wagon].

qwerty4242.png

You sir are a moron. Accusing people of getting something because of knowing someone without any proof is the act of a scumbag. You need to grow up and stop being a swell person.

:?: It was a harmless guess, a simple hypothesis. But I suppose your right, just because I posted my hypothesis on how a lvl 3 with such a low total got the modship -no one becomes a mod in 2 months of playing- I am a worthless immature scumbag. I'm sorry your Royal Highness, please forgive me.

What heals 18 HP and costs 200 EA in F2P?

Report her for item scamming!!! .......JK

Anchovy pizza heals 18hp. 2 bites 9hp each. Price is up to the seller.

Jagex pick who they want to for modship. I spoke to a mod who had been playing for under 3 months when they got their crown, some mods played for years before becoming one. I hate the way people judge you by your combat lvl. Being lvl 3 doesn't make you less knowledgeable or less helpful than a lvl 126.

runemsanta,ishepp.gif

89/99 farming

I don't think Jagex looks at the combat levels of the people they assign to be Mods, as it doesn't affect their job of keeping Runescape a nice and safe game to play. But have you looked up his/her stats? Maybe (s)he's a skiller?

1) I hate PC (politically correct) people such as yourself.

2) I think when noobs get called to be a p-mod they get to choose the character they want it on.

3) As some other fella has said, Jagex just looks at how "productive" they are in "promoting" their rules and enforcing them.

4) It ain't that big of a thing to be a p-mod, as respect is earned and not given.

1. What do you mean politically corect?

2. P-mods are noobs? since when? Also no they don't get too choose which character they want it on.

Learn your facts before you speak k? Or else you sound like a moron

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!
At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!
Stop acting such a moron.

Well, to get things straight, I have to say that level 3 mods are rare. The only reason I can think of is that some players do not like combat that much and thus did not want to train it. That does not mean all level 3s are new players and have not played rs for long.

Here's the stat pic posted by pinkbullet for anyone who didn't read his post-

asdf5fp.png

So all you guys saying she's could be a skiller, or has played for a long time, just look at her stats. She definitely hasn't played long (that is, unless she spent years doing nothing and just talking to people.... :lol: ).

It is very baffeling as to how she got a modship under these circumstances :? . Please, no bull about "Jagex picks trustoworthy people," Jagex would never pick someone this early in the developmental stage of Runescape (as in, she could become a scammer fairly easily later, because many goodhearted newbs become corrupted by low life scammers). I still think she knows Andrew or someone up top; maybe she's a goodhearted neighbor, or someones mom :lol: .

look up "zzzamorak".

He is lvl 3, and look at his slayer lvl (46 I think for those to lazy to look up).

That takes dedication to get that high slayer without getting a cb lvl, and yes I know how they did it.

redbullsigortiz.jpg