~Trawler trip! (giveaways at the end!)

mario_sunny

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you read all and could answer any question given to you concerning the following above? yup

What is your real RuneScape username? anarchyman

Which job(if available) would you like? bailer/hole repairer

Will you bring all the nessesary supplies listed below for the job you choose? of course

Will you have fun o.O? definately

Will you promise to respect eachotherÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s jobs and stick to yours? yup

Will you wait for others while they are buying and/or getting prepared for the first or second trip? yes

just one more thing though, i am never sure on the times i am able to get on the comptuer because my parents like to kick me off and go on themselves at random times so there is a 50/50 chance i can make it

Have you read all and could answer any question given to you concerning the following above? ya

What is your real RuneScape username? kuwabara1215

Which job(if available) would you like? net repair

Will you bring all the nessesary supplies listed below for the job you choose? yes i will

Will you have fun o.O? oh yea

Will you promise to respect eachotherÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s jobs and stick to yours? yes

Will you wait for others while they are buying and/or getting prepared for the first or second yes

All our positions for net fixer are closed- but we do still have group leader and bailer/swamper. I'll sign you up as a bailer/swamper if you don't mind.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Have you read all and could answer any question given to you concerning the following above? sure

What is your real RuneScape username? yup

Which job(if available) would you like? fixer

Will you bring all the nessesary supplies listed below for the job you choose? yup

Will you have fun o.O? indoodles

Will you promise to respect eachotherÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s jobs and stick to yours? yup

Will you wait for others while they are buying and/or getting prepared for the first or second trip? sure

ps: kah bah gee :P

parents17dc.gif

Have you read all and could answer any question given to you concerning the following above? sure

What is your real RuneScape username? yup

Which job(if available) would you like? fixer

Will you bring all the nessesary supplies listed below for the job you choose? yup

Will you have fun o.O? indoodles

Will you wait for others while they are buying and/or getting prepared for the first or second trip? sure

ps: kah bah gee :P

kah bah gee! :D Hiya soldier... I remember you coming to a couple FCE events before. But on the question, what is your real runescape username you answered: yup. erm....?

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Oh, just a small warning....

I'm a player mod.

Just so you aren't shocked when I speak in the game. :D

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

Oh, just a small warning....

I'm a player mod.

Just so you aren't shocked when I speak in the game. :D

Wonderful! I'm glad a player mod is attending(I don't want any trouble). :D

EDIT: just added some more prizes. Set one now includes four full black d'hide sets instead one one :D

dangsig.png

Have you read all and could answer any question given to you concerning the following above?

yes

What is your real RuneScape username?

Popx2004

Which job(if available) would you like?

Hole fixer/bailer

Will you bring all the nessesary supplies listed below for the job you choose?

yes

Will you have fun o.O?

obviously

Will you promise to respect eachotherÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s jobs and stick to yours?

of course

Will you wait for others while they are buying and/or getting prepared for the first or second trip?

yes

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

Have you read all and could answer any question given to you concerning the following above? yes

What is your real RuneScape username? the firing

Which job(if available) would you like? paster/bailer (i think that's the name)

Will you bring all the nessesary supplies listed below for the job you choose? yes

Will you have fun o.O? lol yes

Will you promise to respect eachotherÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s jobs and stick to yours? yes

Will you wait for others while they are buying and/or getting prepared for the first or second trip?yes

EDIT: could someone transfer the time to GMT +1?

Have you read all and could answer any question given to you concerning the following above? yes

What is your real RuneScape username? Brainiac68

Which job(if available) would you like? bailer/ repairer

Will you bring all the nessesary supplies listed below for the job you choose?yes

Will you have fun o.O? YESSSS

Will you promise to respect eachotherÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s jobs and stick to yours?yes

Will you wait for others while they are buying and/or getting prepared for the first or second trip?yes

IVe been to trawler before and i find it fun, our group nearly drowned but the higher lvls caught 5 turtles and 2 manta rays :D

<the49ronin> O_o methinks ard is acting mighty high and pretty -.-

<Ard_Choille> I am pretty

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/f ... c=0&p1=605

Just To Help with Times.

I can try to be there and meet fellow tip.iter's

Have you read all and could answer any question given to you concerning the following above? Yes

What is your real RuneScape username? Mazurizi

Which job(if available) would you like? Don't Care Whatever needs filling

Will you bring all the nessesary supplies listed below for the job you choose? Yes

Will you have fun o.O? Of Course.

Will you promise to respect eachotherÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s jobs and stick to yours? Yes

Will you wait for others while they are buying and/or getting prepared for the first or second trip? Yes, but it needs to be made clear when to board the ship.

mazurizi.png

If I am right and it is 9pm GMT (And I will need conformation of that) then of course i'd love to come. Unfortunately, my private chat is nearly always off for reasons I wouldn't like to explain...

So then, here are my answers...

Have you read all and could answer any question given to you concerning the following above? Of Course. I read the information through many times so I understood it.

What is your real RuneScape username? Devinespade

Which job(if available) would you like? Bailer/hole repairer

Will you bring all the nessesary supplies listed below for the job you choose? Of Course 200 swamp paste and 10 buckets, I'll bring plenty money for that.

Will you have fun o.O? Well why would I do this if I won't? I already go to college....

Will you promise to respect eachotherÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s jobs and stick to yours? Of Course.

Will you wait for others while they are buying and/or getting prepared for the first or second trip? Of Course.

Hopefully you can add me to the list, I'll be at the trawler about 15 mins early with weird stuff.

Have you read all and could answer any question given to you concerning the following above? yeup

What is your real RuneScape username? Kejixu

Which job(if available) would you like? Net Repairer

Will you bring all the nessesary supplies listed below for the job you choose? Sure

Will you have fun o.O? absolutely

Will you promise to respect eachotherÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s jobs and stick to yours? 'course

Will you wait for others while they are buying and/or getting prepared for the first or second trip? Yup