Wow... Good Week I Alched My Whip?!?!

Lord Diddy

lolz..thought my cuz was the only person to accidentally alch their whip. Good read. i was on the floor when you said you laughed at yourself. :lol:

ud be suprised.

You cant trade it so you'd get zilcho lol

ask sk8master, i believe he alched his or attempted

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wonder how many people have alch'd their whip, I alch'd mine a few months ago in varrock, I was clicking away happilly when suddenly a Evil Chicken arrived, so i click my whip to own it but I forgot I was on the alch stroke and boom, 3m down the drain, earlier in the day I Alch'd my lava battle staff as well :)

I think alot of it comes from watching tv while you alch, I listen for the 2nd sound and then know i can click again, all while not watching the screen.

Quit Runescape 10 jan 2007 - Playing again 2012

Ronnyuk.png

4842295.png

Ah don't feel so bad about it, few weeks ago I was down in the tombs at Morton, opening chests and killing Fiyr Shades. Usually take alching runes to alch the junk I get from chest. There I was alching, went to move an object (guthan spear) so I wouldn't alch it rofl and bing it disappeared!!! all I can think is we live and learn to be more careful in future.

Quizzi

Guest r3dh3adkid

You alched your whip on my birthday :-D

And hey 60k is better than 6k isnt it :-/

i lost my whip in a duel bug and alched my rune g legs lmao...man i need to be more careful

CANE

Just to be different.

Think about it. A freaking Dragon Cane with a Dragonstone gem.

The spec will simply your character equiping a glove and beachslapping the enemy, who will break down and do the Cry emote for 10 seconds straight.

How do you laugh when you lose hours of work in like half a second?

easy

step 1: open mouth

step 2: make a sound

step 3: alternate making that sound and no sound at all to produce a chuckling effect

;)

sir%20nomad.gif

heh, bad luck, at least you can laugh it off when something like that happens. btw if you want, just get 66 cooking and ill lend you some chefs delights for rfd :)

really that would be soo helpful tyvm rsn: Diddy999999

by the way so many thread jackers :lol: i counted like 10 stories good thing im not alone :D

randomkcopyq.png

Alchemy prices are often FAR from actual market prices for items.

my friend was getting angry and we wanted to quit runescape and he bought like 1k nats ETC and he ALCHED EVERY THING IN HIS BANK... he had 2 santas in his inventory then he had like 4gp.... lol then he realy quit RS and neva came back...

Joined Runescape: 23/01/02 |||. Retired from Runescape: 07/07/2007

[hide=Quotes]

Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

"Level 1 sailing: ability to build a failboat.'
[/hide]

half_banner.gif

Drops: Ahrims Hood, Guthans set FULL (minus legs), dragon half shield, dragon legs/skirt

2 santas and in the end 4 qp?wow,that mus hurt.....i am wondering if some1 alch p hat or d body how many u get...hmmm????is there some1 who is totaly crazy to chek that???? :D

d chain 150k party hat nada or like 1 gp...

randomkcopyq.png

heh, bad luck, at least you can laugh it off when something like that happens. btw if you want, just get 66 cooking and ill lend you some chefs delights for rfd :)

really that would be soo helpful tyvm rsn: Diddy999999

by the way so many thread jackers :lol: i counted like 10 stories good thing im not alone :D

mmkay added :) ibuit how many 9's is that? i counted 6

parents17dc.gif