1 defence pures, not the dogs ****s anymore

gizmo2k3

this is a little storie befor i get to the main point:

well i am out of skool and had 1 exam from 8:30 till 10:00 so i finished and came home and went on rs, now i went on my staker and went to my world, as i log i get a duel from a level 74 hotshot called 'robbie' for short, he was 60 att, 80 str and 1 defence and he said he could own me, so we started small, a 1mill duel, now we get in there he pots ups and get dagger special ready, i get full ahrims on and temp charge and get spells ready, match starts he runs over and 8-7's me, then 1 shot from my god spells, bam 25, he hits a 0-1 then i hit a 12, then he hits a 11-11 and i finish him with a 20 and he goes, theres me with an extra 1mill from bout 2 mins of logging on, so he called me a lucky noob and we go again, and again, and again, we had 5 duels and over the corse i owned him time and time again, after winning the 5mill he called his friend to fight me, now he is a 1 defence pure and i get same results.

so my point is that are defence pures starting to be better than 1 defence pures??? what do you people think, because when ever they step into my zone they get owned

gizmo2k5.png

I thought 1 def pures are designed for wildy: to be able to quickly kill an opponent. Def pures could be more powerfull, but useless in wildy because your opponent can escape. Off course, that is impossible in the duel arena :)

phata_elise.png

I love defence pures, especially Rune Pures, they OWN.

I Myself am 80 - 90 - 70, and i'm lovin it

waeldwade4jph.jpg

Runescape Status = RETIRED AS OF 15/08/2006

Combat 105, 1488 Total (I Beat the addiction :D)

Yea but what do i have to show for my time? Nothing but pixels
This is why Runescape is a WASTE OF TIME - smart man

everything changes in the wilderness.

:ohnoes:

give it a week prices down to 10m easy... month down to 5... :-k

sum1 quote me on that and see in a month lol :ohnoes:

-December 6.

I never lost any spears to ppl i went with. My internet providers are backstabbing pixel huggers though.

hmmm, i dont really like pures, especially pure combaters, i myself am sort of a skiller and i enjoy that, however i may someday may create a pure for myself just for the fun of it lol..

P.S good job on those kills lol

Zonhottie.png

Currently training all skills to or above 60.

Barrows drops: 87 runs done so far. Torag Platebody on 4th run. Guthan Chainskirt on 35th run. Dharok Helm on 45th run. Torag platelegs on 49th run. Ahrim Robeskirt on 86th run.

It depends. Winning those doesn't make you good, it makes him stupid because if hes going to stake and hes a strength pure he should A) Have magic turned off and B) Have armor turned off.

nowhere did i say that i said i was good in that statment, i said won

gizmo2k5.png

Most pures are getting 45 def now, Pay My Bills and 0mfg0rz have both gone way past 45 now.. I guess 1 def just isnt hawt anymore. 0 Xp In Def is screwed :?

Currently not active on RuneScape.

dazzuhsiggyfinal.png

this is a little storie befor i get to the main point:

well i am out of skool and had 1 exam from 8:30 till 10:00 so i finished and came home and went on rs, now i went on my staker and went to my world, as i log i get a duel from a level 74 hotshot called 'robbie' for short, he was 60 att, 80 str and 1 defence and he said he could own me, so we started small, a 1mill duel, now we get in there he pots ups and get dagger special ready, i get full ahrims on and temp charge and get spells ready, match starts he runs over and 8-7's me, then 1 shot from my god spells, bam 25, he hits a 0-1 then i hit a 12, then he hits a 11-11 and i finish him with a 20 and he goes, theres me with an extra 1mill from bout 2 mins of logging on, so he called me a lucky noob and we go again, and again, and again, we had 5 duels and over the corse i owned him time and time again, after winning the 5mill he called his friend to fight me, now he is a 1 defence pure and i get same results.

so my point is that are defence pures starting to be better than 1 defence pures??? what do you people think, because when ever they step into my zone they get owned

he was an idiot for staking you with armor on.

1 def pures should always stake with no armor, just the weapon slot.

magecape,Mo%20Gui%20Gui.gif

mo%20gui%20gui.gif

lol any def pure gets owned by a normal player if they wear armour lol

P.S was that an RE exam if so i had it too :)

I did too, except I got entered into it at the last minute and have never taken an RE lesson in my life. LOL what did you put about the question about people using skills to help god?

oversized.jpg[/bads]

lol any def pure gets owned by a normal player if they wear armour lol

P.S was that an RE exam if so i had it too :)

I did too, except I got entered into it at the last minute and have never taken an RE lesson in my life. LOL what did you put about the question about people using skills to help god?

i just put stuff like people should use theirs skills to help the porrer people of the world and stuff like that

gizmo2k5.png

Yesterday in cw, I got completely owned by a 1 def pure (combat 84) and his dds. I was even wearing my dharock with crystal shield, he still double 31'd me with that dang dds

#5102 to get 99 cooking

Current Attack XP - 7,3xx,xxx - Going for 99

hey wow i not been called a noob or loser yet :D :D

Noob loser :P :lol:

On topic: Nice kills ;)

ssiggiewtextwf9.png

me4391.png

Me4391.png

"I used to act dumb. It was an act. I am 26 years old, and that act is no longer cute."

-Paris Hilton

Like a few people have said, 1 Def Pures are only effective in the arena when Armor is Off. 90% of the time they should also make sure Mage / Range is off, unless their opponent's Mage / Range is significantly lower than their Str level. So, I think this duel really proves nothing more than the fact that your enemy was a fool.

sig7uu.png

yup! i'm makig a defense "pure" just getting to level 40 so i can have rune. i wont use it much after that though =)

also, maybe i'll turn one of my defense pures into a defense/range/mage like that. they seem to be effective...

tipitlessersigea3.png

Only place 1 def pures are good is the wildy with friends, or in f2p.

Duel arena-you can't bring friends, and you dont need to worry about losing expensive armour.

On the other hand, god spells are just good imo, I beat my level 100 friend with them (although he has nooby 51 mage :P) while casting in rune ;)