1 defence pures, not the dogs ****s anymore

gizmo2k3

Only place 1 def pures are good is the wildy with friends, or in f2p.

Duel arena-you can't bring friends, and you dont need to worry about losing expensive armour.

On the other hand, god spells are just good imo, I beat my level 100 friend with them (although he has nooby 51 mage :P) while casting in rune ;)

Do you mean that high lvl pures are only good if they are in a team on f2p? if so, i agree for the most part.

Im a pure, and I make all of my money in dualing. You just have to insist on your rules, and fing cocky players such as you :P

lol any def pure gets owned by a normal player if they wear armour lol

P.S was that an RE exam if so i had it too :)

I did too, except I got entered into it at the last minute and have never taken an RE lesson in my life. LOL what did you put about the question about people using skills to help god?

i just put stuff like people should use theirs skills to help the porrer people of the world and stuff like that

nice to see American religious education isn't the simplistic twaddle we're told it is... :roll:

that statement only applys if ur over the age of 13

magecape,Mo%20Gui%20Gui.gif

mo%20gui%20gui.gif

lol any def pure gets owned by a normal player if they wear armour lol

P.S was that an RE exam if so i had it too :)

I did too, except I got entered into it at the last minute and have never taken an RE lesson in my life. LOL what did you put about the question about people using skills to help god?

i just put stuff like people should use theirs skills to help the porrer people of the world and stuff like that

nice to see American religious education isn't the simplistic twaddle we're told it is... :roll:

i think that that shot at america was unnecessary and showed your open mind for inteligence. next time use your brain :roll: . this statement only *applies if you make stupid comments like yours.

again, def pures own arena. also someone said that you should turn mage\range off. then how would range mage def pures stake? in wildy str pures only own cause of food n stuff that makes up for there def, where as def pures cant make up for str.

happiehour.jpeg

Well congratz on the new money. I dont stake, just a waste of time for me, and besides, I would keep losing money.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Def pures are simply made for speed kills. They get their specials in and over power you. If you come accross a Def Pure in arena and they can overcome the initial blows, it then favors the Def pure. This is if both players are of equal playing skills.

Def Pures made for dueling can not get kills quick enough in the wildy, so thus why they stick to and were made for the arena.

Off Topic:

You forgot..only applys if ur over the age of 13.. and are totally close minded and like to generalize everyone.

If you are over 13. Then open your mind and stop putting people into boxes.

Most pures are getting 45 def now, Pay My Bills and 0mfg0rz have both gone way past 45 now.. I guess 1 def just isnt hawt anymore. 0 Xp In Def is screwed :?

Yeah... unfortunatly I made my 45 def guy a year ago and it would have been amazing to be one of the few 45 def pures, but I quit for 9 months and now when I come back half od the pures are doing it :(

~Bepo

Because bepo is always right

RSN: Z A M 0 (it's a zero)

74 att - 45 def - 76 str - 72 hp - 52 pray - 91 magic

Feel free to give me a shout, private is always ON

pures are only good in f2p, becuase you can pk in p2p and get owned by lvl 90's and hundreds

my point pures are useless in p2p

-no longer playing runescape, I have moved on to play world of warcraft. But I love the community of the forums so I plan to stay here.

everything changes in the wilderness.

That's very true, there's no escaping in the duel arena. Congrats on winning 5m though. :lol:

fan of her's.
You know what I hate? People putting an apostrophe on a personal pronoun. STOP IT.

hmmm, i dont really like pures, especially pure combaters, i myself am sort of a skiller and i enjoy that, however i may someday may create a pure for myself just for the fun of it lol..

P.S good job on those kills lol

OFFTOPIC:, 1,184 total at 79 combat makes you a skiller? Then I'm really a skiller with 1037 at 59....

ONTOPIC: I am a 1 def pure. I do not duel because 40 def pures own me. In the wild, I have dmed many 40-45 def pures. and I SLAUGHTER them. It is just the location. I can freeze in the wild, I can pray, I can move, I can eat, I can do any type of combat I wish. But 40-45 def pures are designed to be able to beat whatever rules you have set. Most 1 defense pures are just following what everyone else is doing, they don't think about how to make yourself have ownage stats. This is where Pray Noob, and Tele Noob came from really, they see what everyone else is doing, they copy it, although they still tele, someone prays and they are a noob because not everyone is smart enough to do so.

OFFTOPIC:, 1,184 total at 79 combat makes you a skiller? Then I'm really a skiller with 1037 at 59....

since when did you decided what makes a skiller??? just because his total level to combat isnt as good as yours doesnt make u any better a skiller then him, being a skiller is being a skiller, it doesnt matter if ur not even a pure, pker, etc...... if you want to devote time to raising your skills, you're a skiller, lets not disrespect people just because they may not be as good as you.

Rsn: Scootenhaben

Combat: 82 ::: Skill Total: 1238

Current Goals: 71/80 Fletching, 51/50 Construction

hmmm, i dont really like pures, especially pure combaters, i myself am sort of a skiller and i enjoy that, however i may someday may create a pure for myself just for the fun of it lol..

P.S good job on those kills lol

Well if you havent noticed im training all skills to 60, so if u dont call that more of a skiller than ok, iv practically just started raising some of me skillz higher. If u havent noticed, iv got a good slayer lvl for my cmbt and what does that say? Iv been slaying a lot and not training skillz. Also i got a lot of supplies in bank, getting to all of em now, and gonna waste them later, so i should get fast lvls..

Zonhottie.png

Currently training all skills to or above 60.

Barrows drops: 87 runs done so far. Torag Platebody on 4th run. Guthan Chainskirt on 35th run. Dharok Helm on 45th run. Torag platelegs on 49th run. Ahrim Robeskirt on 86th run.

why are pures more better at attacking, why would 1 def 99 attack 99 def hit better then 99 def 99 attack and 99 str..?

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]

i think it totally throws it off because you were maging and also str pures are designed for the wildy

timeoutsmad.png

DK Drops: 65 Rings, 9 Muds, 44 Axes, 8 Seers

Dragon Drops : 2 Chains, 2 Legs, 2 Skirts, 9 Meds, 6 Halves, 1 Spear, 20 Axes, 9 Boots

God Wars Drops : 3 B Hilts, 1 Z Hilt, 3 B Boots, 1 A Skirt, 1 A Chest, 4 B Tops, 1 B Tasset, 1 Steam, 7 Shards

No. 1 Def pures are still best. Although i like the way your character is built, and it looks fun, somebody at your level could easily have 99 range. In fact, ive seen it as early as 68 combat, and im sure there has been 99 range BEFORE that. Although your character is good, its 81 magic isnt going to beat 99 range :wink: