Miscellania Profits and Percentages (Updated)

RAHK

75k Went to the Miscellanian's at, 100% satisfaction and I came out with:

miscellaniapicture7il.png

Most noteable drop would be: A spirt tree seed! I was literally laughing and was shocked when I saw it. (Because 5 mintues ago before I went to collect the reward I was thinking about it!)

80% On farming.

60% On flax

10% On rare wood (both teak and mahogany)

Off Topic: Oh how I wish I had 83 farming!! :evil: :evil:

446 maples @ 50% = 56gp per maple

61 herbs @ 100% = 819gp each herb

I got a good ammount of good herbs (6 rannars 5 kuarms etc) and also got 4 birds nests and 3 tree seeds in them (acorn ,2 willows)

more than doubled the 75k spent easily. (had 3.5m in btw)

75k went to the people with 100% satisfaction.

I got:

Mreward-2.gif

100% - Maples - 892 logs

75k / 892 = ~84gp each

50% - Flax - 625 flax

75k / 625 = 120gp each

It is supposed to be 50k at 100% and 25k at 50% but I fixed it and added it as well.

Updated. Still need fish though, both raw and cooked. :wink:

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

I changed my settings away from maples, to cooked fish, but im thinking for the seeds and nests, maples may be worth it. Even if i just give the maples to noobs... so ill know tomorrow how much fish it gives me for 50% efforts on there and 100% herbs

I've just set up with 100% mining and 50% mahogany and teak (both), 750K deposited. Will put results up tomorrow/Saturday

Results: 546 coal , 65 Mahogany, 65 Teak, 1 Diamond, 2 Sapphires.

Based on this result alone, assuming 50K was taken for the coal ((100% + 50%)/100% = 2/3. 2/3 x 75k = 50k). That works out at just under 92gp per coal. I'll take that, thankyou very much :)

I had the exactly same set up and the same results, exept 1.5m deposited and my 3 gems were all sapphires. I love my kingdom!

Rsn: Onauric Combat: 136 Total: 2150+

All quests done since: 3rd December 2005

I am going to add this into the main post but would like to know which items and how many you recieved for the "extra effort" (as in the best/most rewards possible and which give which.) Please don't mix things that give identical rewards (like maples and rare woods which I think both give nests). If your reward beats the current top (or is the first post) please post a screeny if possible.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

I am going to add this into the main post but would like to know which items and how many you recieved for the "extra effort" (as in the best/most rewards possible and which give which.) Please don't mix things that give identical rewards (like maples and rare woods which I think both give nests). If your reward beats the current top (or is the first post) please post a screeny if possible.

Go back to my post's pic, it has good bonuses from the maples! :D

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

Go back to my post's pic, it has good bonuses from the maples! :D

Yep, I couldn't decide which was "technically" better so I am putting 8 nests or spirit seed, lol.

EDIT: For some reason I read his as recieving the spirit seed from a nest lol but the screeny cleared that up. :oops:

RahkUrWrld.png

1 million in coffers, 75k taken.

100% approval.

100% flax, 50% coal.

resources7ym.jpg

Same info as above, same amounts and all, just different herb seeds. Guam and tarromin for me.

50k to flax = 50k/1250 flax = 40gp/ flax

25k to coal = 25k/273 coal = 91.6gp/coal

Very, very profitable :shock:

After 26 hours, I returned to my macro-kingdom and collected these:

resources24ur.jpg

All my settings were the same as above, and it had taken 150k out of the chest. That is the amount of 2 days. Also, the resources collected were nearly doubled, but I got 10 less flax and 2 less coal than if it was doubled. I believe that is because on the "2nd day" the approval was just 99% :?

Some questions that popped to my mind:

1. With 99% approval I got 2 less coal, if my approval was 98%, would I get 4 less coal?

2. When are the resources collected?

I had been away just 26 hours from my last resource collect, yet they had collected resources from 2 days! Are resources collected every 24 hours, or every... yea?

3. How often is it wise to collect my resources?

If the loss of approval is 1% per day, and that means 2 less coal and 10 less flax, how long could I be away from my kingdom for it to still be an effective way of getting resources? Weeks? Months?

4. My advisor says that my citizens are content. What other possibilities are there? Can they get angry on me if I don't let them idle? :lol:

And 5. Where is the best place to spin my 2k flax :wall:

btw, those seeds were 3 guam and 1 ranarr :)

ok i have a really noobie question, after i get it answered i will put a mil in and see what happens,

question: how do you increase your approveal rate? i was only there to do both quests so i dont know if being away or simply not haven any money in the coffers has anything to do with it. Do i simply dump 1m in coffers and my approval rateing jumps up?

i will edit once i get there and check what my rating is exactly.

edit:yeah cause my approval rateing is 25% <-- yeah that sounds bad

edit2: figured it out lol. help them out and they like you :)

i don't play psykick anymore... i play 2ed: "pure fett"

26081 to get 99 herblore

Those figures aren't really helpful at all on the main page, we need to know how many of each thing you get aswell. I mean a rune axe for 1gp is good, but if you only get it once a week then you aren't really getting a good idea of which is the best profit.

Since the cost each is the same regardless of cash put in it is pretty obvious how much you will get for your money...

Say you put in only 75k at 100% coal 50% flax. One tenth of 75k is 7.5k so you spend 2/3 of that on coal and 1/3 on flax. Given the rates each you can simply divide the gp spent by the cost each which gives the resulting amount of items recieved.

I don't think that there could be a better way than this to show the value of your profits since the amount spent is variable as are the percentages of each item. The only fixed numbers are the ones shown.

RahkUrWrld.png