mini game survey

whitedwarf99

ok then i love playing all of the mini games and am just interested to see which is your favourite

please set out like this :

mini game name

reason

hwo often u play

castle wars:5

barrows: 3

pest control: 2

tears of guthix: 2

shades of morton: 2

temple trekking: 1

fight pits: 1

miscellanian kingdoms: 1

blast furnace:1

agility arena: 1

Member.png

whatcolor_isgreen.jpg

Cw ftw ;D

Hmmm.... coz i look owning the noobs who team :\

every day probaly....

Play Pest Control Some times to :roll:

(15:14:25) <Vidi> Peter likes barbie xD

(15:14:30) <Peter> totally

(15:14:46) <Peter> I've got all the accessories

castle wars

pest control

duel arena

tears of guthix

shade of morton <-- good $ actually.

least done minigame?

barrows

trawler i REALLY want to do more trawler trips, its slightly challenging to solo.

rat pits

barrows are not giving to me... ive done many many runs, with 2 drops...i have better things to do for now.

i dont believe the barrows is marked with the minigame star...i dont believe it to be a minigame so much as a routine

Pest Control:

Because it's lot of fun to me and train my magic.

Almost daily

Tears of Guthix:

Because I'm too lazy to train my lowest skills, such as farming

Once a week, like we're allowed to.

Honestly... I play them all.

Temple Trekking has some good rewards that are higher than the KB says, it really doesn't tell how good the game is. I go there whenever I feel like doing it and I get stuff like 666 pure essence at a time (:o).

Barrows are fun just like everyone above me said. I do them whenever a friend asks me to with them basically :P .

I like the fight pits (the one with other players) quite a bit too. I enjoy this more than cw usually because you can bring full barrows sets (dharok is just so fun! :D).

I'm also starting to like the Miscellanian kingdom because everyday I lose 75k, but I got so much stuff! :shock:

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

Third Place - The Blast Furnace: The only place I smelt and smith.

Second Place - Agility Arena: The feel of a challenge while training the skill is how it's meant to be. :)

First Place - The Shades of Mort'ton: Definetly my favourite minigame for experience in several skills. If only people would go less on world 2 and more on world 27. :(

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

Castle Wars. You can go with a bunch of friends, and either fight with or against them. Plus its just fun in general. :P And I'd say I play maybe 5 times a week?

80-rangeTJ1p.bmp

Proud Member of the Dragonz Clan