Spending 40m...advice on what to buy

tafrank

just need some advice on what to buy

i have already bought guthans and whip+sq

so i got rougly 22m left to spend

things that u will not buy

• dragon chain (i will get one from kq eventually)

dragon legs (i will get from metal drags)

dragon 2h (kq again)

dragon axe (maybe kings)

obsidian cape (got legends cape so no point)

My Thoughts

i am thinking about gettin dharocks

or spending all on cbals gettin range and slayer up loads and then just camp at dusty's until i get a chain which would pay back the money i have spent on cbals and have to work out what i want to spend my money on.

the items that i want to buy, i want them to help raise my stats

and only the stats that will be usefull in the shortterm.

i will not use money on mage as i can just make nats and high alch... i already got 20k ess, enough for 91 mage for me :D

i might take suggestions on methods of mage leveling that is cost effective

all other offers are open

next post will be a list of suggestions that i like and dont

Current suggestions

buy loads of runes for ice blitz in barrows :D

make cbals - i do like this idea, cuz make profit aswell as goodish xp. just very time consuming. (advice on how many balls to make, 10k bars good amount?)

have some fun with it, and buy some runes for ice blitz for barrows. Buy a few prayer pots,(if ur using ice blitz, u wont need but 1-2 prayer pots per trip) You could buy a santa hat and wait for it to raise in price. Or just spend it on skills...buy steel bars, make cannonballs...raise range

w4M8t.png

hmm i like that idea, using blitz, i could stand to make a good gain, btw dont need to buy ppots got couple of hundred in bank

and with 65 rc i can make deaths...if i can be bothered to finish quest and make them....

any1 no how much would cost per trip using blitz

i currently use slayer dart and this costs me nothing. as the runes tend to get replaced and also i use like 1 pot at max per trip now

but this should be in help and advise though

yeah i considred that (cant spell) that said for runescape issues, though this more of a general thing, dont really need help, cuz not like im stuck with anything, just asking for suggestions.

but this should be in help and advise though

yeah i considred that (cant spell) that said for runescape issues, though this more of a general thing, dont really need help, cuz not like im stuck with anything, just asking for suggestions.

suggestions would be the advice part, this will probaly be moved to there anyway

Candymann16.png

Ok, first off, you'r buying one or two santa hats, they raise while gathering dust in your bank.

Then buy stuff you will need such as.

Full Guthan

Abyssal Whip

Dragon Scimitar

Full Rune

Berserker/Farseer/Archer helmet

And other items.

record.jpeg

with your 22m, I would do this...buy a santa/mask and with the leftover money buy enough runes to last you a while at barrows(as in 100+ trips), with the money you get from that spend it all on runes again, this time use half the runes at barrows, then use say 10k ice blitz at pest control for super fast magic xp (about 50-70k an hour), then go back to barrows and make more money to spend on canon to raise range and slayer, you can use guthans for that too, so need to bank. Eventually your santa might reach say 15-20m, flog it and spend that either on something new that comes out or just keep repeating this whole process.

bflinty1.png

Drops: Barrows: 60+ DK: 4... Dragon: 60+ Whips: 2... GWD: 0...ouch!

Main Goal: 2000 total with no 99's

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

already got guthans

and most of the fremmy helms

good idea on the santa, i will do that

that gives me about 10m now to spend

if i do the mage thing ill just use all at barrows and then some @ cw, i dont enjoy pest control, enen though it might be fast xp.

id rather get some other skills up though, some of the less used ones, such as herblore and crafting

no farming though pease!!!

A rare (red h'ween mask), they'll only keep on rising...

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Current suggestions

buy loads of runes for ice blitz in barrows :D

make cbals - i do like this idea, cuz make profit aswell as goodish xp. just very time consuming. (advice on how many balls to make, 10k bars good amount?)

I do barrows, I kill brothers in 1 barrage and 6/7 bursts. That way the only runes I have to buy are the waters so that isnt gonna get u out of money ;)

My advice is to buy a rare IE red mask because it's great to wear and will only increse in value over time.

Ohw and if u don't like theres only one thing I can tell u to spend ur cash on ;)

FIRE CAPE !!

Ok lol I'm leaving on this weekends trip in 10 mins thats why hehe

wish me luck I'm gonna kill jad this time.

Here some info on Barrows. Ice spells vs Dart=== old post of mine---

Well, I have been running around barrows for sometime now and finally decided to break down 30 to 40 runs from each Normal and Ancient mage. Reason? to see what runes on average I am using and the profit/loss of each.

I normally use 2 (4) dose PPots for normal mage and maybe 2-3 dose each run for Ancient (only on Karil and Ahrim)

Also This is NOT a guide on HOW to.. there is enough of them.. I just use normal barrow style with guthan in tunnel to heal up and get 20 Killcount ((I normally always get 20+ Killcount))

The break down below is the difference from what I initially took to barrows and what I banked with. So the runes I receive in the chest are included.

He is the break down:

Using Slayer Dart:

Runs: 31

Deaths: -62 = -18,600 gp @ 300 each

Minds: -434

Chaos: 3779 = 566k gp @ 150 each

Bloods: 934 = 560k gp @ 600 each

Bolts: 819 = 163K gp @ 200 each

Coins: = 34k

Prayer Pots (4) : 62 = 459k @ 1850 per dose

Profit Not including Loot: 847k @ 27k per trip

Loot from above: T Hammer / T Legs / Dmed

Using Ancient Magiks:

Runs: 38

Deaths: -875 = -262k gp @ 300 each

Minds: 10,866

Chaos: - 3096 = -464k gp @ 150 each

Bloods: 707 = 424k gp @ 600 each

Bolts: 836 = 167k gp @ 200 each

Coins: = 38k

Prayer Pots (4) : 5 = 27k gp @ 1850 per dose

Profit Not including Loot: 124k @ -3.2k per trip

Loot from above: Dharok Legs / Dmed / Guthan Plate / Verac Skirt / Ahrim Hood

As you can see you make more profit with Reg Magic then Ancient. Prayer Pots are now becoming a little harder to find under 6k, so sometimes Ancients is easier. I set auto cast to Ice Burst (lvl70) this hits hard enough and uses less bloods , My first attack id Ice Blitz (lvl82).

This allows me to freeze Bro for 4 others casts of Burst before I have to bail to other side of casket.

If you go down with normal mage for 30 runs to get some chaos and bloods. Sell or trade bloods for deaths. Go back to Barrows for 30-40 runs with ancients. This will help cut loses for Ancients.

I like ancients for 2 reasons. No ppots and better mage XP. Also makes each trip a game rather then a chore.

buy 22m cabbage in f2p world 1 coin each then go world 7 and sell the cabbage 2 coins each! 44 each and after that go buy red halloween mask
lol...kah bah gee

I wonder if they wold buy THAT much cabbage...Well after that get fire cape, full barrows sets and if enough, full dragon

TifSig.jpg

buy 22m cabbage in f2p world 1 coin each then go world 7 and sell the cabbage 2 coins each! 44 each and after that go buy red halloween mask

Lmao that would take forever

Currently not active on RuneScape.

dazzuhsiggyfinal.png

lol if you bought 22mill worth of yew logs and flax you could sell all the yew longs for 37.7mill :P

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]

got a santa

not a huge amount of money for it, only 11.5 :D so i can still afford to do other stuff

and fire cape is def an objective, just need higher range first, 71 atm once i got like 80 or summet i will