Another funny noob story.

nikoli40

Ok, i bought 20k bronze arrows last night and decided to go range at the kings training camp with the caged in ogres. so i walk up in my blue d hide, i am 60 range btw. There is a 91 with a cannon, but i did not mind. There is also an 85 inside the cage picking up what the cannon kills. He calls me a "nub ranger" i ask him why i am a noob ranger. he responds with something like your wearing blue d hide, your range is like 50. I'm sitting there laughing and i say its 60, he calles me a nub lier. I told him to go look it up on highscores. He starts asking me all these question like what my total is. I told him its 1340 and he says thats sad for my lvl....i'm like no its not, lol. The whole way through this convo the 91 is just cracking up. I then ask him if hes done desert treasure and he said he did but was on normal spells. So he finally teles and i look him up on highscores. HE doesn't even have the stats to do DT, yet alone legends, lol. Hes and 85 with a total lvl of 1052 with his highest non combat skill being crafting at lvl 58...I mean i thought people were smart enough that if they insult people about their lvls, (i'm 8 lvls higher then him) then they would have the lvls to back it up with. Just sad how noobs are so stupid....

My Main

bronzemzammyvest,nikoli40.gif

nikoli40.gif

Hes and 85 with a total lvl of 1052 with his highest non combat skill being crafting at lvl 58.

my total level is like 100 less than that and i'm lvl 78 :P

If anyone remembers me... PM ME. having nostaligia issues D: