so i need a phpbb image set

____

for those of you unfamiliar with image set, either.. download phpbb and find out what it consists of or just leave this topic now.

For those of you who are familar with it, there's only two conditions,

1. They'll be used here and here

2. You are limited to the colours (and shades of said colours) defined in this css document.

And please don't give me some half-arsed subClone image set with simply a recolour of the images. If I wanted that I'd do it myself.

Buttons can be any "shape" that fits within the normal dimensions of subClone images.

You can feel free to use the index as a reference point for ideas since the phpbb theme that will be using them will bare a very close resemblance to that.

try a 'please' and then try a 'thankyou' and then try to not be so pushy and maybe someone might show some interest.

goodluck.

Oh so this is a professional an upstanding community where that is a requirement now is it?

Last time I looked this was the internet ... A place where please and thank-you can go self assumed.

I'm sure you felt that your e-[bleep] went up a few points because you tried to put someone down. Good for you. If you can't do this then just say so instead of making ridiculous comments to make it appear that you are above the work due to a lack of words.

On the plus side you did make me laugh tonight.

Stupid kid.

codbar.jpg

4wmbar.jpg

try a 'please' and then try a 'thankyou' and then try to not be so pushy and maybe someone might show some interest.

goodluck.

Sorry, I didn't realise that professionalism was a bad thing here ugh6aq.gif

It's nothing more than a standard agreement. But if you really want, I could repost it to fit your sub-standard "be nice to everyone" concepts but in all honesty, that would be both a waste of time and only attract the kind of people I would rather avoid.

The term "please" in this forum tends to attract almost anyone. And I am very select on who ends up making images for my websites. If you consider yourself a professional at what you do, you should at least act like it; instead of running around having a cry when you don't get an egotistical boost before your client gets what they wanted.

goodluck.

pl0x & fank j00!

Vmser.png

yeah rite wats everyones problem with being polite?! wernt u brought up to say please and thankyou? if not i feel sorry for u...

seriousbusiness.jpg

Could you post sound any more scripted? I very much doubt it.

This is the Internet. The real world can work around being so politically correct and polite all it wants.

Here, if you're an idiot then people will tell you outright.

codbar.jpg

4wmbar.jpg

/ Sentence full of basic spelling, punctuation and grammer errors that a primary school student couldn't mess up /
Oh I was.

There are just certain times where I openly flaunt the more disrespectfully and "I don't give a damn" side of my personality.

If you want to make a point, make an effort and people might actually take you seriously.

To re-itterate my point, I was polite. But if you people can't accept the fact that where it matters, politeness is generally the last thing on a persons mind when they need something completed in a professional manner.

Now for the kicker, chances are whoever took this offer would've been paid for it. And I'm not talking about your much "desired" pixelated money either. Chances are I would've asked them if they'd do more work in the future as well.

There are some good digital artists here on tip.it, but if I have to treat every request like some kind of trivial issue to get the job done, then I'd rather not even bother. There are plenty of other places where I can find what I need. I just figured I might as well start here, where I assumed people had the maturity to identify this as not being "just another signature".

Someone here missed out on the chance to earn some cash, and a reference if they ever needed one for a position involving digital art.

yeah rite wats everyones problem with being polite?! wernt u brought up to say please and thankyou? if not i feel sorry for u...

seriousbusiness.jpg

Could you post sound any more scripted? I very much doubt it.

This is the Internet. The real world can work around being so politically correct and polite all it wants.

Here, if you're an idiot then people will tell you outright.

K your an idiot :roll:

Yadda yadda yadda...

Gawd can YOU get any more scripted... sure you can say you can say what ever you want but when you do people just turn on flame throwers and try and roast you alive...

The internet isn't a trashbin for manners... you don't just get on and say ok well today i think i'll fauk up the rules where it says i shouldn't curse fauk up my manners and then of course act like a complete idiot!

Just because you have the ability to curse act like a fool and be impolite doesn't mean that you should... Why? leik pmg guess!?

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^

What's your point Nazgul? People shouldn't type and act like a moron either, but they do it "because they can".

skelm on the other hand was perfectly calm in his response to an otherwise pointless reply.

And then you, like a genius, post exaclty how you say you shouldn't.

So is anyone meant to take you seriously after that, or are you hoping that people will just ignore that double-standard and get on with things?

I don't care if that entire post consisted of sarcasm, make an effort in your replies and people might actually care.

So far all you people have managed to do is make yourself look no more capable of holding a discussion than that of those found in the Graveyard.

And here I was thinking this forum wasn't like that. You people easily change things when you get all heated up about the apparent "lack of manners" claims which followed your own inability to comprehend the situation.

for those of you unfamiliar with image set, either.. download phpbb and find out what it consists of or just leave this topic now.

For those of you who are familar with it, there's only two conditions,

1. They'll be used here and here

2. You are limited to the colours (and shades of said colours) defined in this css document.

And please don't give me some half-arsed subClone image set with simply a recolour of the images. If I wanted that I'd do it myself.

Buttons can be any "shape" that fits within the normal dimensions of subClone images.

You can feel free to use the index as a reference point for ideas since the phpbb theme that will be using them will bare a very close resemblance to that.

Since you are asking someone to create something totally unique for you that you would generally have to pay for I would agree with the folks here it would not hurt you to be a bit more polite.

As for everyone that chose to enter the topic and spam it you were in the wrong as well.

If you feel the request could have been more polite etc you pm the author you do not spam their topic as that is not polite.

Locking this.

If you are still interested and hope to get any responses I would suggest you re-word things a bit and re-post your request.

Good Luck

~Alduron

swordsig16zk.gif