I have a strength-range-mage pure ATM.

42 CMB

47 Magic

51 Ranged

40 Attack

51 Strength

49 HP

1 Defence

I have 1 Prayer and am considering getting 43 prayer to train with at black knigth's fortress on black knights. I can keep praying at the altar and I save food. What do you think? I could also use 34 prayer when PKing.

I would get it by killing hill giants, ranging and meleeing, so I still train stats and egt the prayer for free as well. What do you think?

sidewalksigpng9qg.png

Hazardmaster.png

Well dude most poures ARE for PKing, especially F2P ones...

poures? Pures maybe but poures?

A mad scientist in the attic, the owner is a vampire that dwells in the basement, a witch, skeletons, ghosts....

And you thought YOUR neighbors were weird!

43 is 5 (and a bit) combat levels, not 3.

Prayer is like the dark side of the force... powerful it is, and quick to join you in a fight, but let you down, it will.

I'd say that with prayer charged you are stronger for the same combat level (no prayer). The downside, is that unless you continually work out around an altar (F2P) or carry prayer pots (P2P), then after one prayer assisted combat, you are carrying a combat level penalty.

If you're going to use your pure for pking, don't waste the huge amount of time it will take you to level all the way to 43. Like that one person who posted ahead of me said, after one prayer assisted combat you have a higher combat than your stats represent until you recharge. That said, I really don't know how I would live without prayer, but then I only have one account (unless you count the level 10 pure mage I made a few months ago rofl)

Do what you want then if its only 3 combat levels. If your a PKer I say dont.

Well dude most poures ARE for PKing, especially F2P ones...

Which is another way I would say, DONT DO IT

Good day sir, how may I help you?

Id like to access my bank account please.

Certainly sir.

ugh well since you posted on here, I need to change my idea. Only go for the prayers that give the 15% increase. It may give you less combat level increase but higher power. Also make sure to get to an alter soon after a fight.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

ugh well since you posted on here, I need to change my idea. Only go for the prayers that give the 15% increase. It may give you less combat level increase but higher power. Also make sure to get to an alter soon after a fight.

No! You get 3 or so combat levels, with NO extra hit points! Dumb!

tomato1ry.png

No! You get 3 or so combat levels, with NO extra hit points! Dumb!

Doomster said it's 5 combat levels? I saw a level 6 and he had 43 prayer, so it's 3 combat levels, yes? Can anybody confirm how many levels? I'll check the Tip.It combat calculator.

By the way, I am doing this so I can train easier on black knights :?

sidewalksigpng9qg.png

Hazardmaster.png

Yes do it. You can act like you have 40 or so defense and only go up 3 combat levels.

Also: Get defense. My freind says he has a freind that has 90 str 80 attack and 65 defense and he could own me. (82 att 80 str 80 def 81 hits) and i killed him 7 times out of 10 because he kept hitting 0s on me.

knight0fr9vh.jpg

I wouldnt get 43 prayer if i was you. After it runs outs, youve got the disadvantage, and that disadvantage goes on until you recharge your prayer which will have to be at an altar which will most likely be after a fight.

Just keep prayer at 1. Dont wreck your combat lvl.

ohdearyouaredead3dl.png

ihavearightfinald5er7be.gif

Yes do it. You can act like you have 40 or so defense and only go up 3 combat levels.

Also: Get defense. My freind says he has a freind that has 90 str 80 attack and 65 defense and he could own me. (82 att 80 str 80 def 81 hits) and i killed him 7 times out of 10 because he kept hitting 0s on me.

Point of pures: high attacking skills, no defence. Getting defence destroys the point of pures :roll:

sidewalksigpng9qg.png

Hazardmaster.png