Sureal Experience - DK Trip

Cdub

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

u know if u wana help a fellow tipiter out that lost his guth spear and whip at dag kings to some scum that looted and logged( a very nice and freindly tipiter) you can :wink:

Dagannoth Slayer

signaturegm1.png

I do accept the training mission, and Trojann sorry about last night but I was on a mission to get me that prayer level, I am a geek when my prayer level is not a even number, :oops: Hey we all have our quirks right. Calls Out ::: CDUB I NEED SARA POTS MADE PRONTO!!! Ha, Ha, as he hides in ghost town smithing his bars. Let me know when we are leaving on the mission, and I shall let you dress me again and GO! :wink:

queenvalerie.png

u know if u wana help a fellow tipiter out that lost his guth spear and whip at dag kings to some scum that looted and logged( a very nice and freindly tipiter) you can :wink:
Phr33 st00fs pl0x?

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

I do accept the training mission, and Trojann sorry about last night but I was on a mission to get me that prayer level, I am a geek when my prayer level is not a even number, :oops: Hey we all have our quirks right. Calls Out ::: CDUB I NEED SARA POTS MADE PRONTO!!! Ha, Ha, as he hides in ghost town smithing his bars. Let me know when we are leaving on the mission, and I shall let you dress me again and GO! :wink:

Lee wouldn't of went anyways...He was in such a bad mood and didn't have supplies...

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

oh my. what luk seeing the dude die just before going out.

you are far to kind to wait for him.

he must of thoguht you were just teasing him, by putting them up and not accepting. to bad for him he had to get mouthy

you were right for not giving them back. for someone who died, in such a dumb manor, he was in no position to demand his things back.

maybe plead, but not demand.

what a nerd.

[combat level: 124][skill total: 1,800+][quest points: 260][Mining: ??]

guthan.gifgoodol.gif

AFTER 8 YEARS OF PLAYING - PERM BANNED

neocrosby.png

Go Vegan!

oh.. and i just started members again, and have never ever fought those guys before, so im not sure what all to bring.

If ya ever need another helper, give me a shout, Id love to come if you could teach me how to do it.

[combat level: 124][skill total: 1,800+][quest points: 260][Mining: ??]

guthan.gifgoodol.gif

AFTER 8 YEARS OF PLAYING - PERM BANNED

neocrosby.png

Go Vegan!

How about this one, my first solotrip to the kings.

I go there i see another guthanner, lvl 123 i am lvl 98 now, 97 at the time.

He starts swearing on me on how i ruined his trip, then runs in the middle of the room to get the mage king to me. i had to tele out. All that for runes, ahrims and some other junk.

I really hope he died there

im not sure about your desicion from his perspective he might of lagged which made him die which made him mad.....then he sees the guy that got his stuff you offer i back and he sees you put them on the trade screen and decline he thinks your teasing him and gets even more angry.....after such a bad days hes had he gets a little out of control who wouldnt? im sorry but you still shouldve given his stuff back.

Previously known as Monkeybeast0.

Walkman1022.jpeg