Meeting a old friend. *story*

Mirror

Well I go along in my Runescape career when I talk to my newly found friend Sr Travis 77. We chit chat back and forth, but he keeps talking about cabbage. He just loves to pick up the stuff. I gotta give him props, it is quite fun. Well back to the story, he told me how he helped pick for the 1mil cabbage for the OoC. That was weird because I helped too. Then it hit me, some one a long time ago, gave me ~3k cabbage for me to start helping to pick and to give to the OoC. I thanked the guy and I picked about 1k. I gave the 4k to sledge and went on my way. Then I meet Sr Travis 77 at the Fire fest and for some reason he knew me and just ftw all the time. I add him to friends list and now we talk. Then it dawned on me that I just asked him some questions like,"How much did you ever have at one time?" It was 3k he had and gave it someone. And then it hit me, he was the guy that gave me that cabbage! I hugged him and we laughed about it. I just met up with the guy that started my love for cabbage. Thanx for reading my story, you gotta love the small world.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

yey! Nice to read...

A while ago some random guy added me:

I asked who it was: He said he didn't went op Runescape for a whole time, but it was the guy i met on tutorial island :P

How can I still know him after 1 year :P

Anyway, it was fun!

summersignature.png angel2w.gif

"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do"

[Currently playing: K1ll L1f3]

Ermm....I just have one question.

Why are you 2 in love with...picking....cabbage?

Because picking cabbage is fun!!! :D

what a silly question :)

(Now let not start a cabbage flaming topic again :x )

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

Ermm....I just have one question.

Why are you 2 in love with...picking....cabbage?

why are you in love with.......clicking......pixels?

exactly, in the words of freesy, "runescapes a waste of time, were just having fun wasting it"

parents17dc.gif

Thanx, glad you guys like the story. It is weird how you meet people again and not even know you met them a while ago.

Wow, thats cool. I would like to find all my old friends again. :(

Off-topic: Mirrorforced, I tried to HYT you on world 1 yesterday, but i guess u had public chat off. :(

Thing is I am never on world 1, second my public chat is always on. Maybe you had the wrong guy :wink: . There is only one Mirror, and thats me. I am open to any hyt's on world 7 anytime. It just feels great to have old friends with out even knowing it.

This kinda reminds me of when I met a friend who I accidentilly deleted off my list... I was fighting lessers and I saw him... I didn't know at first, but then he started talking and I was like "OMG! IT'S YOU!" lol. we've been closer friends and i have stopped accidentally deleting people off my friends list, haahaa.

Well I am sorry that you feel that way about cabbage. Cabbage=good! Well aznmidget knows what I mean, it feels good when you meet a good friend again with out even knowing it. And Drewen, Kah Bah Gee means Cabbage and that came from the OoC, The Order of the Cabbage.