Best Location for POH considering existing transportation

Raca

What is everyone's opinion on the best location for a POH considering the existing types of transportation already available in the game?

Also, will you be locating your house in a place where it is easy for all your friends to get to or will you locate it as a teleportation hub? I am still trying to decide what to do.

Thanks.

It should be somewhere slightly harder to get because of the new Teleportation spell to get to it.

Rimmington-You've got Falador/Draynor Village teleports. It's not a bad area with the banks nearby and all but if we're going based on usefulness of placement then Rimmington is not the area to be in.

Taverley-Falador Teleport or Games Room Teleport. It has a bank in the Rogues Den, so not too bad but it's still too mainstream.

Pollnivneach-One of the most out of place areas thus making it very useful if you need to be doing anything in the desert. Plus there's a bank nearish in Nardah, just a quick carpet ride away, the biggest con though is you might get damaged in the desert heat if you don't prepare.

Rellekka-You've got the Lyre Teleport already and it's extremely far away from any other Construction shops.

Brimhaven-You've got the Karamja teleport and Ardougne teleport. Although it would be useful for getting to Tai Bwo Wannai quickly.

Yanille-If you're looking to make use of the House teleport don't build here as you can easily use the Watchtower teleport instead. Although I must admit if I wanted to massively level my Construction skill I'd go here. By that time I'd probably be able to use my portal room to get to Falador and Varrock with ease and thus waste little runes when running back and forth for plank and cloth (darn cloth, so expensive!).

All I DO now is that there is a teleport spell to your house...

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

It should be somewhere slightly harder to get because of the new Teleportation spell to get to it.

Rimmington-You've got Falador/Draynor Village teleports. It's not a bad area with the banks nearby and all but if we're going based on usefulness of placement then Rimmington is not the area to be in.

Taverley-Falador Teleport or Games Room Teleport. It has a bank in the Rogues Den, so not too bad but it's still too mainstream.

Pollnivneach-One of the most out of place areas thus making it very useful if you need to be doing anything in the desert. Plus there's a bank nearish in Nardah, just a quick carpet ride away, the biggest con though is you might get damaged in the desert heat if you don't prepare.

Rellekka-You've got the Lyre Teleport already and it's extremely far away from any other Construction shops.

Brimhaven-You've got the Karamja teleport and Ardougne teleport. Although it would be useful for getting to Tai Bwo Wannai quickly.

Yanille-If you're looking to make use of the House teleport don't build here as you can easily use the Watchtower teleport instead. Although I must admit if I wanted to massively level my Construction skill I'd go here. By that time I'd probably be able to use my portal room to get to Falador and Varrock with ease and thus waste little runes when running back and forth for plank and cloth (darn cloth, so expensive!).

Why run to a bank? Servents do the work for you already running to bank unnoting and even turning logs into planks! so since your house is a bank I would say put it where you want it. if you spend most of ur time at barrows then there u should put if, ancient pker or dueler put it there its up to you what do with it and the best place to put it is where you want to!

I'm thinking Rellaka long term.

There is the lyre tele - but it's expensive and only 2 charges, so relatively time consuming to maintain. The spirit tree in Etceteria is a little to far off (in farming terms!) to consider now. This one gives good access to the slayer cave and Miscellania (the other big cash drain).

There can be a tele to the ancients pyramid from your house, so you don't really need the polnivneach one. Also you need the nardah bank for dusties anyway.

Does Rimmington have anything going for it? Or Taverly for that matter.

Not really sure about Yanille or Brimhaven either.

I currently tele to my house so I'm not worried about easy access to it.

Presumably 'moving' house just means moving the access portal?

I'm thinking Rellaka long term.

There is the lyre tele - but it's expensive and only 2 charges, so relatively time consuming to maintain. The spirit tree in Etceteria is a little to far off (in farming terms!) to consider now. This one gives good access to the slayer cave and Miscellania (the other big cash drain).

There can be a tele to the ancients pyramid from your house, so you don't really need the polnivneach one. Also you need the nardah bank for dusties anyway.

Does Rimmington have anything going for it? Or Taverly for that matter.

Not really sure about Yanille or Brimhaven either.

I currently tele to my house so I'm not worried about easy access to it.

Presumably 'moving' house just means moving the access portal?

The terain also changes

I hope that they will one day update the outfit of the landscape outside the house

Why run to a bank? Servents do the work for you already running to bank unnoting and even turning logs into planks! so since your house is a bank I would say put it where you want it. if you spend most of ur time at barrows then there u should put if, ancient pker or dueler put it there its up to you what do with it and the best place to put it is where you want to!

Your house isn't exactly a bank.

Anyone know how quick the servants are? And also, they quote wages but are they daily or weekly?

Which location is good for barrows?

Thinking about it...

Rimmingon gives you good access to the craft guild - cheap levelling with soft clay?

A chapel in Yanille might be good for Blue drags, unless everyone started doing it.

The terain also changes

I hope that they will one day update the outfit of the landscape outside the house

I got the impression from the kb that you could pay the estate agent to do this.

I think he only changes the outfit of House walls =\, not the landscape, like trees in the horizont, river somewhere near the house, not only clear land in every direction

Your house isn't exactly a bank.

Anyone know how quick the servants are? And also, they quote wages but are they daily or weekly?

Which location is good for barrows?

Thinking about it...

Rimmingon gives you good access to the craft guild - cheap levelling with soft clay?

A chapel in Yanille might be good for Blue drags, unless everyone started doing it.

for me it seems to be simi random sometimes 15 minutes sometimes can be well over an hour, but i only have the maid so 1k for a runner isnt bad especialy for a max of 4k an hour? if you were paying a newb that to run stuff for you you;d be jumping for joy lol

and it takes her about 20 seconds to return with 10 planks, in that time i tear down and rebuild 2 workshop tables which evens out sometimes im a little faster sometimes little slower; just make sure you have enough room for the items comeing in or youll lose them

LK1

this random comment brought to you today by ADD: ADD, bringing random entertainment to all for generations