20 rooms max?

kingjeff

I was under the impression it was 20 rooms per level, not in total; because I don't think it's really possible to make a decent home and a decent dungeon with just 20 rooms. I was trying to build a kitchen on the second story when the game said I had reached my limit. Do I have to be a certain construction level to build more rooms?

141xh5.jpg

I swear some of you people would think it was a fair update if we had a lever you could pull which gave you 99 all stats and any item you liked. ----- Paul Gower; Runescape Senior Content Designer

Um, no. The Knowledge base clearly states that you can only have 20 rooms.

You can have a house that has three floors above ground, and one under ground.

I'm sure a many of people will want more rooms, obviously... but having more then 20 rooms is a bit much (all things considered).

Course... I'm sure a lot of people would want numerous Workshops, Quest Halls, and other places so they could add all the items they want. Who knows... maybe one of these days it'll be changed.

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva

with a limit of 20 rooms, you will easily be able to construct yourself a mansion!

Taken from RS Knowledge Base.

I really hope they up the limit in the future.

141xh5.jpg

I swear some of you people would think it was a fair update if we had a lever you could pull which gave you 99 all stats and any item you liked. ----- Paul Gower; Runescape Senior Content Designer

I think its more than 20.... My friend has 28 or so... thats 3 on the top floor and 25 on bottom... may be wrong tho

(15:14:25) <Vidi> Peter likes barbie xD

(15:14:30) <Peter> totally

(15:14:46) <Peter> I've got all the accessories

So it may be dependant on level?

141xh5.jpg

I was just figuring out what I want my house to look like etc (I love planning :D), and there is no way you can have a decent house and a decent dungeon with a limit of 20.

md666.gif

I was just figuring out what I want my house to look like etc (I love planning :D), and there is no way you can have a decent house and a decent dungeon with a limit of 20.

My point exactly! That's why I thought it was 20 per level.

141xh5.jpg

So it may be dependant on level?

Yea, the higher the lvl the more rooms you can build

(15:14:25) <Vidi> Peter likes barbie xD

(15:14:30) <Peter> totally

(15:14:46) <Peter> I've got all the accessories

I'm sure 60 normal for now is just enough.. remember the servers!

So you're saying the max that anyone can make is 60, and newbies can only make 20?

141xh5.jpg

I coudlnt build the 21th in my house. I got a message that 20 is max, and i tried on both first and second floor.

So dont know, i decided i wont put any rooms after the throne one (reserved 1 space for it).

I hope it depends on level, im 58 at the moment, so maybe if i get higher i will be able to build more rooms. If not then ok, i dont need the dungeon...

I coudlnt build the 21th in my house. I got a message that 20 is max, and i tried on both first and second floor.

So dont know, i decided i wont put any rooms after the throne one (reserved 1 space for it).

I hope it depends on level, im 58 at the moment, so maybe if i get higher i will be able to build more rooms. If not then ok, i dont need the dungeon...

That's exactly what I'm going to do. I reserved a parlour room for my future throne room. I sure hope that the number of rooms increases, though.

141xh5.jpg

im 72 construction now, dungeon seems to be 1 room and u can build many parts to it which is cool. But 20 rooms aprt from that aint enough, 20 rooms wud be fine but not including the stairs rooms they take up loads :(

Hear hear. 20 rooms is really not enough, I wanna build an empire! There is a lot of land on each player's private slot, so they should increase the number of rooms allowable so that we can use the space!

I think, with enough support, that they will though

99/99 Fletching, 99/99 Cooking, 96/99 Strength

Hobgoblin11.jpeg

I'm sure 60 normal for now is just enough.. remember the servers!

This is a really silly thing to say. The amount of data used to store the information about houses is probably just as small as the data used to store bank space information. It's all just a bunch of numbers, Jagex won't have a problem increasing house size.

Okay, can someone give me a difinitive answer on how many rooms anyone at any construction level can have?

141xh5.jpg

im 72 construction now, dungeon seems to be 1 room and u can build many parts to it which is cool. But 20 rooms aprt from that aint enough, 20 rooms wud be fine but not including the stairs rooms they take up loads :(
The bolds are what worried me about the limit. Thank you! :D
"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"