come rate my avatar come rate my avatar come rate my ava

leonmb

I am pretty certain that I have seen many other people with that sig, but I might be wrong. I don't know what to rate it though :?.

-Bloodangel

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

Yes,that's a Stolen Avatar.

Me_Poulin had this avatar.

EDIT:Me_Poulin still has this avatar.

Me_Poulin's Profile Link-http://forum.tip.it/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5127

Leonmb's Profile Link-http://forum.tip.it/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=154272

Maybe this helps?

scarsrl0.jpg

Thanks to WithTheQuickness for the sig!

Well it's still an image made by Jagex..

Therefore it's "ripped" from Jagex. Any sigs with images from Runescape are therefore rips?

How about all the sigs with swords etc.. there stealing the ideas from Runescape.

It's not his image, I admit that, saved and used by me poulin first, but the graphic wasn't made by him, Jagex made it.

hofclan11zd.gif

100+ Combat :: 100+ Members :: 107 Combat Average

-{Click sig to join Heroes of the Future}-

Well it's still an image made by Jagex..

Therefore it's "ripped" from Jagex. Any sigs with images from Runescape are therefore rips?

How about all the sigs with swords etc.. there stealing the ideas from Runescape.

It's not his image, I admit that, saved and used by me poulin first, but the graphic wasn't made by him, Jagex made it.

Meh, its diff....

Its a rip because MePoulin made it with her own RS image, so she had work to do it. He just copied it and its using. So if I rip your sig , I wont be ripping because if you have a RS char in it, it belongs to Runescape, or if you have any image, it belongs to google... ?!

Got my point?

komododabst3cn.png

I pmed MePoulin asking if he let others use his avatars. Until then, can't tell if it's a rip or a free-for-all avatar, so best to do for now is to continue rating and I'll take care of any bad rips that may be happening.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

Dude you stole my avatar! I should just have my name added to it... :? I've had this happen before....

anyway I'd appreciate it if you removed it and had your own avatar made....

mepoulinsigxv29qy.gif

Once in a life time!

dukefreedomdead1ng.png

Dude you stole my avatar! I should just have my name added to it... :? I've had this happen before....

I think theres no need of more proof... :roll:

Ripper... bad!

komododabst3cn.png

Ripper... bad!

I Really don't think he could have googled it. considering I only use it on RS related forums and I never post it, the place I got it from can not be viewed by normal members, (clan forums) also its named with numbers (54196011442e90767a5dbf) unless he some how randomly typed in the right numbers and letters then I think he knew what he was doing when he used it...

mepoulinsigxv29qy.gif

Once in a life time!

dukefreedomdead1ng.png

ripper, please i f you gonna be on these forums make your own signatures, don't type all in cap locks and watch your english, it doesn't make you cool to use other peoples things even if they look cool

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

OK so I don't think I'll be having this problem anymore. 8-) *Points to avatar*

But I'd still like his avatar removed if possible, thanks.

One last thing :? _k0m0d0_ I'm a guy, always have been always will be.

mepoulinsigxv29qy.gif

Once in a life time!

dukefreedomdead1ng.png

i know a few other people on tip it with ripped avatars

one person even has one my friend at school made! (i watched her so dont call her a lier) i wont name names

1335752yv6.gif

[]*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè) ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâô (ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*______Now Look Down

The%20Offical%20Pharaoh%20of%20Tip.it.png

Ripper... bad!

I Really don't think he could have googled it. considering I only use it on RS related forums and I never post it, the place I got it from can not be viewed by normal members, (clan forums) also its named with numbers (54196011442e90767a5dbf) unless he some how randomly typed in the right numbers and letters then I think he knew what he was doing when he used it...

Hrmmm... whats the chance to this have happened :D

He IS a ripper, and he should remove that avvy.

OK so I don't think I'll be having this problem anymore. 8-) *Points to avatar*

But I'd still like his avatar removed if possible, thanks.

One last thing :? _k0m0d0_ I'm a guy, always have been always will be.

I called you "her" or "she" ?

If so, I'm really sorry :oops:

komododabst3cn.png