The Sig Rating Game

abyssalreaper

4/10 cuz it's a grunt from Halo and you semi-mocked EarthBound.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Solid, could be just a bit better, but still good by my standards, 8/10, because of the Earthbound reference.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

too big, bad lighting, render blends in too much

but I love you 8/10

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Heh, don't worry about it, yours does the same somewhat, 8/10, note that both come from the same game.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

8/10

I still love you! <3:

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

8/10

I still love you! <3:

Heh, the feeling's mutual.

9/10

very nice. lets see how someone apprecates my spelling mistakes? (well, wold you rather type 120 wpm andhave a lotta spelling mistakes or type 20 wpm with little spelling mistakes?)

Death should not be taken as 'the end,' but a very effective way to cut down taxes.

9/10

very nice. lets see how someone apprecates my spelling mistakes? (well, wold you rather type 120 wpm andhave a lotta spelling mistakes or type 20 wpm with little spelling mistakes?)

2.5/10 - Just text = Fail.

Not sure what it is...but the color scheme is nice and it looks neat... it would be better without that "TM" in the corner

8/10

Well, if you want to know what it is, click it lol

I think yours is a bit simple, though it still does look nice - 7/10

6.5/10. Could be better. Quality's a bit poor, effects and render don't work well together.

Just made this one of mine.

Wow, that is a low rating.

No offense, but I could do that... And I suck at making signatures. 6/10

Try putting in a border, give the background a lower opacity and feather in the render to the background or something to that effect.

Did you notice the "Little" in the corner. That's not my work, it be Littleboy's when he was starting out.

Ouchy = 10/10. Littleboy has done good :thumbup:

Try putting in a border, give the background a lower opacity and feather in the render to the background or something to that effect.

Did you notice the "Little" in the corner. That's not my work, it be Littleboy's when he was starting out.

My bad. Consider them some pointers on how it theoretically would be made better.

Same rating stands.

Here's a new one i just finished. Quite pleased with the outcome. I suppose it's alright for only starting out today.

Disconformity.png