Oldest Clan in RS

Bibibabiboo

Oldest RS Clan? "THE" or Sabres, the dispute will never end.

MI died within a month and Exer died and re-formed over many times, guess where it is now? Dead.

Is that so? I remembered a time when RSD was the biggest clan around and with the elites of the game forming Malicious Intent. And also the famous orange cape of Exercitum which is also a big clan.

I wanted to be one of them then, but due to studies, i gotta leave the game. Now i'm back and well, hopes to continue what I wanted yrs ago (Refering to about 2 years ago... While the game is still RSC).

And the ruling powers now are Ds/Di? Updating my knowledge a little :lol:

*Thanks jammy for your info*

I'm not really into clans, but i do know THE is the oldest clan in RuneScape.

It originally started in 1999, but it wasn't a RuneScape clan then. Later, it became a RS clan only.

The ruling powers are DS and DI for as far i know.

signature4s.jpg

As i can remmber i think THE GLADITORZ are the oldest clan around.

I could be wrong.

You are.

The Sabres formed in Cyber Wars, another game, and "Tha Clan" formed in Cyber Wars after the Sabres. Once Runescape was launched, Sabres and Tha/The switched to that game, although I don't know which one switched over first. I sort of forget where and when the Gladiatorz came in, but they certainly weren't the first.

Igna.gif

'THE' and Sabres both started around the same time back in cyber wars. They headed to RS and then Gladz formed in february 2001, BK formed I think a little before or after that.

MI is long gone and I haven't heard anything about exer in 7 months, so I'm guessing they died out.

123 Combat / 1900 Skill Total / 99 HP / 7x 99 Stats

It originally started in 1999, but it wasn't a RuneScape clan then. Later, it became a RS clan only.

Runescape did NOT start in 1999 hate to tell you. the original release to the public was jan 4 , 2001. anything before that were a select few that know the gowers personally or from CW.

dravensigki6.jpg

Started January 2001

Runescape did NOT start in 1999 hate to tell you. the original release to the public was jan 4 , 2001. anything before that were a select few that know the gowers personally or from CW.

He never said Runescape started in 1999. "It originally started in 1999, but it wasn't a RuneScape clan then."

Igna.gif

'THE' and the Sabres started on cyber wars back in 1999.

123 Combat / 1900 Skill Total / 99 HP / 7x 99 Stats

Hee hee.. you guys reminded me of BK and Gladz. I have a few friends in BK then. Yeah they are around for a pretty long time, but they weren't so popular abt 2 yrs ago :wink: Times has changed much now.

It amazes me that the Clan's empire has evolved so much. With the biggest clan at ave 94-97 hp, it's not hard to tell how strong the players are these days.

It amazes me that the Clan's empire has evolved so much. With the biggest clan at ave 94-97 hp, it's not hard to tell how strong the players are these days.

Its actually a little more, its around 98.5 for the highest ranked average HP. Their combat average is just over 122. This clan would be Damage Inc. The other top contender for first place right now is Dark Slayers. They have a little over 121 combat and 97.5 HP I believe. Dark Slayers have about twenty more members which makes things about even between the two clans. The only problem is that they have two very different centralized timezones (DI being GMT and DS being Aussy/EST). Because of this, and along with the fact that neither team really wants to fight each other (F2P fights usually ensue to being up to four hours or more on average now) that fights are few and far between.

As for first clan, well I think that was already answered.

Moved to the correct section from Clan Recruiting, don't mix the two up :!:

blacksignaturewn1.png

My post had more then 1 sentence. Playing mr wise man is OK, but see that your information is valuable. I did never say it started in '99, i said THE-clan started in '99. I also said it wasn't a RuneScape clan...

:roll:

signature4s.jpg

'THE' and Sabres both started around the same time back in cyber wars. They headed to RS and then Gladz formed in february 2001, BK formed I think a little before or after that.

MI is long gone and I haven't heard anything about exer in 7 months, so I'm guessing they died out.

Bk formed Jan 2001 8-)

Wlel there is alot of controversy

1 was sabres, they were the first, and (although many agree they shut down at one point, by becomign SOO inactive) they will fight for it forever (the evidence of their closure is logn gone from many wipes f the tip.it archives)

2 The, formed in cyberwars

3 Gladz

4 Jagz

5 BK

6 TMRD

That is the ACUTAL list, of RS clans, that are the oldest, and have NEVER shutdown (cept the disupute about the sabres)

Actually, I think I mgiht have switched BK and jagz.. But, those are the 6 oldest current clans.

I think The should be considered the oldest since they've never disbanded once. Gladz formed shortly after and are undoubtedly the most consistant of the first clans formed. We've been in the top 5 pretty much the entire time.

I think any clan thats still around from when runescape classic was what we played should get praises. They are truly the ones who lead the way for clans today. If it were not for clans like sabres, 'The', Blacknights, Gladz, there would probably not be such a great community for everyone to enjoy. It would be different that is for sure. When I first joined runescape clans, those were definently the clans that stood out the most, and they are also clans that stand out today.

~Founder of the Legendary Clan ZeonicForce~

0lDw1lK.png

The Oldest clan created in RS is BK

The 3 Oldest Rs Clans are in Order

1. Sabres [cyberwars]

2. 'The'[Cyberwars]

3. The Blacknights [RS]

if you're gonna put BK, u have to put Gladz, BDK and Wanderers along with it..