Me4391 is just sick of it...*long read like always*

me4391

Ok, well I'm not sure if they have fixed the poison-house scam thing but now there is a new scam...

This requires two people and it can be done in ANY RING (combat, fencing or boxing). I will explain how it was done on me (in the combat ring). I was high alching in someone's house and I would go into the combat ring just to entangle the fights for some fun. But then I sensed something weird because all the duelers in the ring stopped attacking each other. I thought they were waiting for me, because I had entangled them so many times I thought they wanted to kill me. I didn't think they really wanted to kill me (when you die and lose everything but the 3 items). So I step into the ring and they start attacking me then when my life was low enough. Then the owner of the house left the ring, then one of the fighters spec'ed me, in which the owner kicks me out while being spec'ed. As soon as I get out of the house I see I get speced the rest of my hp and I die. I end up in fally with only my 3 items. The end!

Well, I lost around 1m worth of stuff so I guess that counts as a drop party. Let's just hope it gives me some good karma points ^_^

Stuff like this has driven me mad! This is a GAME people, learn to ENJOY it. It doesn't matter if your the richest or the poorest, AS LONG AS YOUR HAVING FUN! All this started simple, which in the beginning these things never bothered me. When I was a merchant I would always get a person who would offer me 1 gp less then what I was asking for. I never minded because I thought I could just kill a guard and get that 1 gp. Even getting scammed didn't bother me so much. People would scam me even for the littlest amounts of gp (I even got scammed for 20k...) I wouldn't even mind losing money to scammers or good duelers in the duel arena. I am a calm person and little things never bothered me, and well now I'm sick of it. So now I'm offically crazy! :twisted:

ssiggiewtextwf9.png

me4391.png

Me4391.png

"I used to act dumb. It was an act. I am 26 years old, and that act is no longer cute."

-Paris Hilton

they really need to fix all these bugs i bet it has made quite a few people quit. :(

I'm thinking of taking a loooooooooooooooooooooooong rs break :?

ssiggiewtextwf9.png

me4391.png

Me4391.png

"I used to act dumb. It was an act. I am 26 years old, and that act is no longer cute."

-Paris Hilton

Just... don't fight in people houses, lol.

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

they need to make it so that if you get kicked out of the house you get back to full hp and poisin no longer effects you

or make it were you can kick out people inside a ring

1335752yv6.gif

[]*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè) ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâô (ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâ÷*______Now Look Down

The%20Offical%20Pharaoh%20of%20Tip.it.png

That stinks. Jagex should make it so that when you try to kick people out of your house, it takes around five or ten seconds to expel the people, giving them time to get out of combat.

228/228 Qp

That stinks. Jagex should make it so that when you try to kick people out of your house, it takes around five or ten seconds to expel the people, giving them time to get out of combat.

They should make it so that you can not get expelled while in combat, like if your trying to log out. But JaGex doesn't care...

ssiggiewtextwf9.png

me4391.png

Me4391.png

-Paris Hilton

I haven't been going to anyones houses as of late after hearing about all these horror stories. It's really amazing how people exploit the game and ruin other people's fun. Runescape is truly a great game. Runescape is a great game and it only gets better. Just because of the demand, I think Jagex released POH too soon. They delayed this project for so long, I think they should have tweaked it a little bit more before they released it.

It's not even Jagex's fault. I don't even know how people even come up with these scams. All these scammers are losers in real life who get picked on and the only way they can get make themselves feel better is by exploiting people in a game. It's pathetic.

I feel sorry for all the people who put in so much hard work only to lose it in a few moments they left their guards down. I hope everyone that did get scammed reported the scammers and I hope their accounts get banned so they can also see what it's like to lose months or years of hard work.

greatham.png

- Affliction - 100 Combat - 9/15/06

Merchant / Skiller

lolyr0.png

I haven't been going to anyones houses as of late after hearing about all these horror stories. It's really amazing how people exploit the game and ruin other people's fun. Runescape is truly a great game. Runescape is a great game and it only gets better. Just because of the demand, I think Jagex released POH too soon. They delayed this project for so long, I think they should have tweaked it a little bit more before they released it.

It's not even Jagex's fault. I don't even know how people even come up with these scams. All these scammers are losers in real life who get picked on and the only way they can get make themselves feel better is by exploiting people in a game. It's pathetic.

I feel sorry for all the people who put in so much hard work only to lose it in a few moments they left their guards down. I hope everyone that did get scammed reported the scammers and I hope their accounts get banned so they can also see what it's like to lose months or years of hard work.

not every scammer you see is a fat nerd with pimples and has a complex from being beaten up in school. These kids are playing the game too, and if they see a bug and abuse it, without getting caught, and can get a phat, or masks, or any high priced item etc, with no work, then i say good for them for abusing bugs, and using the situation to their advantage. Im sure they wont be banned for using it, and the will just get more gold...

its wrong to abuse it, but if i saw a potential 150m on the ground from a dude that died in a phat, then im gonna keep it.

also, if you get kicked out of the house, dont the items show up outside? and then dont the noobs standing out there just get them? Are these scamming noobs even getting the items?

well this one is at least a bit tought trough.

I don't mean it isnt sad.

I have a dungeun myself and had literally 100 people down there today but no1 grabbed a dds=) I guess we're all respecting people and know its not good to get poisoned down there.

Anyways some guy (ex-friend(tried to scam me one day)) named "rick" told some other guy to put his dchain on the table in "rick"'s house.

So I don't know what the fool must've been thinking but the evil "rick" told me the dude put down his dchain and "rick" proceeded in expelling him from his house and just waiting for the dchain to pop up.

Yes I think its sad, yes "rick" is a sad scammer.

But dear god :/ who would put his dchain down in someone else's house ? =\

well this one is at least a bit tought trough.

I don't mean it isnt sad.

I have a dungeun myself and had literally 100 people down there today but no1 grabbed a dds=) I guess we're all respecting people and know its not good to get poisoned down there.

Anyways some guy (ex-friend(tried to scam me one day)) named "rick" told some other guy to put his dchain on the table in "rick"'s house.

So I don't know what the fool must've been thinking but the evil "rick" told me the dude put down his dchain and "rick" proceeded in expelling him from his house and just waiting for the dchain to pop up.

Yes I think its sad, yes "rick" is a sad scammer.

But dear god :/ who would put his dchain down in someone else's house ? =\

Your "rick" friend is just plain dumb.... :roll:

That's just like asking if you could drop me a phat on the floor

ssiggiewtextwf9.png

me4391.png

Me4391.png

-Paris Hilton

Your "rick" friend is just plain dumb.... :roll:

That's just like asking if you could drop me a phat on the floor

I think the guy that actually followed his directions is dumber. If he actually fell for it, he should just give up IRL too. There's no justification for actually putting the chain on the table.

greatham.png

- Affliction - 100 Combat - 9/15/06

Merchant / Skiller

lolyr0.png

Y'know, we've just seen the biggest upgrade in the game in almost a year. It's a huge expansion to the game, it's taken Jagex years to work on.

If this is the only thing wrong with it, and apart from complaints about prices and there still being NO BATHROOMS it's the only complaint I've seen, then they've done an exceptionally good job.

So why not stop whining and go build something :)

hugh_mannity.png

I say the Fencing ring should be removed for punishment,this isn't fair!

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

Y'know, we've just seen the biggest upgrade in the game in almost a year. It's a huge expansion to the game, it's taken Jagex years to work on.

If this is the only thing wrong with it, and apart from complaints about prices and there still being NO BATHROOMS it's the only complaint I've seen, then they've done an exceptionally good job.

So why not stop whining and go build something :)

Stop whining lol? :x

I bet you would whine to, because it's only natural.

You only say this because either your getting good stuff from the drops or your doing it.

ssiggiewtextwf9.png

me4391.png

Me4391.png

-Paris Hilton

they just need it so that when u exit the ring you get full health and poison no longer effects you

timeoutsmad.png

DK Drops: 65 Rings, 9 Muds, 44 Axes, 8 Seers

Dragon Drops : 2 Chains, 2 Legs, 2 Skirts, 9 Meds, 6 Halves, 1 Spear, 20 Axes, 9 Boots

God Wars Drops : 3 B Hilts, 1 Z Hilt, 3 B Boots, 1 A Skirt, 1 A Chest, 4 B Tops, 1 B Tasset, 1 Steam, 7 Shards

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rsd95

That's it... this whole house bugs=dieing and losing stuff is CRAZY!!!

I'm never gonna fight in a combat ring/fencing ring/boxing ring EVER. It's just gone too far, Jagex needs to step up an do somthing!!!

Part of the problem was Jagex thought they we're being rushed and released POHs without fixing all the bugs in the system.

So to sum it all up: Jagex rushed and it resulted in major problems :evil:

I'm thinking something along the lines of you can't be kicked from the house while in the boxing ring thing. Instead, the owner has to kick you out of the ring, restoring your health, stats and poison. Then they can kick you out of the house. I think this would stop all these stupid scams.

Some guy was saying he could dupe things if you leaved it on his table for exactly 11 seconds then picked it up. I put my tinderbox on the table (lol) and then got ejected. Went up, guy appears to be offline.

So I report him, and about a week later I get this message in my inbox from Jagex:

Just a quick note to say that we have now had a chance to look at the abuse report that you recently sent to us.

You will be pleased to know that we have now taken action against the player you reported and we hope that they will not be causing any more trouble in the game.

Thanks again for helping to make Runescape a better game for everyone.

Sincerely,

RuneScape Customer Support