Drinking Is Bad.

AznElliot518

Thats right drinking beer in Runescape is bad. Heres my story....

Well I had 20 stouts in my bank and I was moderately bored so I drank all 20 of them. I then proceeded to fly fish @ barb village with level 4 attack, level 10 strength, and level 0 defence. I pop open mozilla firefox and go to Tip.It because that site rules, swap back to Runescape and :shock: I died! I only lost ~30k worth in items depening on how much a dragonstone ring is (Fly fishing rod, 1k feathers, shade robes, red gloves/boots, Strength ammy, Blue cape, and a dragonstone ring.) The moral of the story here is, YOU DRINK, YOU FISH, YOU LOSE.

Good day sir, how may I help you?

Id like to access my bank account please.

Certainly sir.

well jagex says pay all of your attention to the runescape window or else a random event comes and gets you. Looking at another website is the same as afk training.

Currently:whacking noobs with rubber chicken

F2p and 52 prayer :-P

^^^^ Awesome Video ^^^^

Well Im not claiming that the system is wrong Im just saying that drinking is bad. Also my combat is level 68 and I could have easily killed whatever killed me.

Certainly sir.

well jagex says pay all of your attention to the runescape window or else a random event comes and gets you. Looking at another website is the same as afk training.

i am lvl 89 and i got my first mime today......... woop

oh well, i guess im not gonna go drinking anymore... in rs

Thats right drinking beer in Runescape is bad. Heres my story....

Well I had 20 stouts in my bank and I was moderately bored so I drank all 20 of them. I then proceeded to fly fish @ barb village with level 4 attack, level 10 strength, and level 0 defence. I pop open mozilla firefox and go to Tip.It because that site rules, swap back to Runescape and :shock: I died! I only lost ~30k worth in items depening on how much a dragonstone ring is (Fly fishing rod, 1k feathers, shade robes, red gloves/boots, Strength ammy, Blue cape, and a dragonstone ring.) The moral of the story here is, YOU DRINK, YOU FISH, YOU LOOSE.

You dying in RS had nothing to do with making your character drink.. it was a random event or something.

Og+Loc219.png

Am I the only one that sees comedy in the fact that he got "drunk" and then a randok popped up and killed him. Also so many people bashing him for reading the borads while playing, if at least half or more of the people on this forum don't do that at least once in a while, while they play I would be suprised.

protius69.png

You dying in RS had nothing to do with making your character drink.. it was a random event or something.
Because of drinking, my stats were horribly low and when a level 120 river troll poped out I could not handle him.

Certainly sir.

Yepp, dont drink or drive because you will crash. A BTW, at lvl 68, the dangerous randoms you get are lvl 128...? Well, around there. And you cant EASILY kill somethnig that lvl with 4 attack, 10 str and 0 def, can you?

ohdearyouaredead3dl.png

ihavearightfinald5er7be.gif