3 pixe pics

doompickels

Hello thease are 3 pixel pictures i made to use for my clan =P enjoy =)

This is the background to our forums (its larger as a background)

Banner4tar.png

This is used for a blog, for those of you who dont know what a blog is, its a picture with boxes in it were you can put stuff in for other people to see..

Blogoftar.png

And this is our main picture of Fred (the jester of fusion) i made the staff =P

He is used as our clan's portal from our website to our forums.

f11efda6.png

I drew all thease pictures with hand and used PAINT to color them! yes, PAINT! ty for oyur time =)

excuse me? i DO take time on each one! a looooooooooong time! the spray tool is the extremely easy part! the hard part is getting every little pixel so become a solid color. For instance, you end up with off-white colors neer the lines. You have to color in EVERY pixel because each pixel is a different color.

I am extrmely surprised by your rudeness =( I also had to be extremely careful witht he lines.

and k0, sorry bout that, i had to do my best, but after trying to make the picture a solid color, you get kinda lazy neer the end.

First ones pretty good, not sure on the rest but i like the first.

It would be better if you made them smaller, it would take less time plus you have more time to add more depth and detail. The bigger ones aren't usually that good.

For the effort i give you a 10/10, for the art 7/10.

Your drawings very nice, but for all that work i'd never use paint i suggest photoshop or if you can't get that maybe try a trial version of photoshop or paintship pro?

Anyways love the work, great drawings but having to use a program like paint to color them etc really ruins them in my opinion.

lookrt2.jpg

TY! someone that tells me what's good and what needs work! yes!

Oh yea, and the air rune i MENT to be an irregular shape!

thanks for the effort rating too =) 4 hours BETTER get me SOMETHING! =P

And sorry if the Ghost one looks a little odd in outer space. her surroundings look like that on purpose =P

look pretty good, love the sludge style shading on the hair, and yes it deffidently look like you took alot of time on it :)

Megadedhed.jpeg

Sigs made by Runemetsa, Nuzza, Dark_Shadow, Kuroi and Me.

liquid blobs attacking eachother

American Anime... YAY!

pretty good . But u mite want to look at an anatomy book. From the chest up is rather large compared to the botom half of the person. And you can do a better job shading( i know i hate it too . ..). And the last thing is its rather boring. but i think thats what u wanted and thats what u got. so i hope your happy :)

6.5/10 good bu can b better

no harm done, just some constructive crit :D

jav

"Let your feelings be like that of a monkey in a pinata, hiding inside with the candy hoping that the kids don't break through with the stick."

excuse me? i DO take time on each one! a looooooooooong time! the spray tool is the extremely easy part! the hard part is getting every little pixel so become a solid color. For instance, you end up with off-white colors neer the lines. You have to color in EVERY pixel because each pixel is a different color.

I am extrmely surprised by your rudeness =( I also had to be extremely careful witht he lines.

and k0, sorry bout that, i had to do my best, but after trying to make the picture a solid color, you get kinda lazy neer the end.

Oh that must be soooo difficult, I really empathize! Filling in the dots? Jeez, they just dont understand how rough it is staying in the lines, am I right?

Oh that must be soooo difficult, I really empathize! Filling in the dots? Jeez, they just dont understand how rough it is staying in the lines, am I right?

couldnt have said it better myself..even if i had thought too :?

You ought to accept comments since you open up this thread for C/C. Everything looks alright to me other den the colors.

And remember, comments is for improvement, not being rude.

2089wde.jpg

Thanks Metroid for the siggy and dark_shadow for avvy! \:D/ :thumbsup:

<3 wendy

I like all of them, its like a new style :)

The lines are kinda rough, but thats what looks so good about them.

youve used alot of different colours, yellow, green, blue, red, gray, all in one pixel, not all pixelers do that.

and a great use of the spray tool, that way you made some kind of shading. Thats why I like the first one best.

Keepon doing this, i like them :wink:

carsignatureis3.jpg

[http://woopidoo2.deviantart.com]

[Tip.it Moderator from Dec 10, 2006 to 03 Sep, 2008]