Getting monster heads.

bigfatleaf

Do you need a empty trophy space in order to get them?

I've decided I want to replace my mounted crawling hand with a cockatrice head, but I've been killing them for over 5 hours and no head, when I got my crawling hand in 10 minutes. It's making me wonder if they won't drop if you don't have a open trophy space in your house...

If anyone has gotten a head drop while they already had a different head mounted in their house, please post!

Slap_My_Feet.png

I wonder if that could even be a hidden bug of sorts?

It would be nice if Jagex could clarify the conditions for getting these heads (or how rare they are at least). Everything they state in the KB concerning these trophys are really vague.

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva

i have a bass and a abby head. I got 2 more skill halls and am fishing swordies right now.

My bass took me 8 hours and my abby head took 3 days. So you guys making conclusions without much info is kind of irresponsible.

If I get a swordie it means you are wrong.

I think it is just a rare drop as some kid in the fishing guild tol me he had 4 big sharks and level 1 construction.

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

The Slayers Guild a Slayer Clan led by Axe Man Jack

Proud to have written the most plagiarized Slayer guide on the planet.

There are topics in the General P2P forum discussing trophies. The number of kills people are needing are in the hundreds - it's quite a rare drop.

I think if there was a limit on what you can have or get, it would be posted in those topics.

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.