Home Design for construction lvl 68+

saam007

Tell me what you think on my design:

saamhome12ps.png

In the middle Dungeon stairs room.

South to Dungeon stairs room - combat room with Combat ring.

East to Dungeon stairs room - combat room with Balance beam (when I will be able to make one.

South East to Dungeon stairs room - Oubliette

North to Dungeon stairs room - Treasure Room (when I will be able to build one - still not sure if I put one at all).

saamhome00hg.png

In the middle Quest hall (with glory on wall).

South to Quest hall - Formal Garden with exit portal.

2 Portal rooms with 6 teleports: South one have Canafis (barrows) / Lumbridge (KQ) / Ardougne (no idea lol) teleport. North one have the Falador / Varrock / Camelot. (The house is in yanille so watch tower is useless).

The rest u can understand from images.

saamhome16vj.png

In the middle Skill Hall the rest is easy to understand.

* In the middle room there are stairs - Spiral staircase so you can access 3 floors from the middle room.

Good things:

* To enter the house you need to open only 1 door - all rooms are connected in the house. don't need to leave the house or other other doors after open the main door.

* The house is small so to get to each room it is quite fast.

* barrows usefull: Teleport to house -> open 1 door -> prayer -> teleport out using portal chamber next to chapel.

* Prayer exp usefull: Teleport to house -> open 1 door -> prayer -> teleport out using glory next to chapel.

* "Combat area": all combat fun is in the basment.

* Double rooms are 2 bedrooms (the ability to have a servant), 2 teleport chambers (to have all 6 teleports and not only 3), 2 combat rooms (optional only if wanted).

Bad things:

* Workshop is kind of far from entrance: Teleport to house -> open 1 door -> use stairs. - can be fix if workshop put on 0 floor south to formal garden but I don't like the look it makes lol.

Cost to build all rooms in 3 floors = 511k + 120k + 182.5k= 813.5K at least

Visit my web-site http://www.saam007.com.

Where you can find: Runescape Home Designer, Runescape Farming Tool, Runescape Sudoku Solver and how to pay membership while playing.

I really don't think we need anymore layout topics. Maybe just a stickyed topics to put all these posts no one cares about.

I couldn't disagree more. I like seeing all the designs, ESPECIALLY the reasons why they put "this next to that" and so on. These posts are going to save me LOT of headaches/reconstruction costs when I finally build

CASA DEL DAEMOS

Keep the posts coming :D

(Although the point about a single sticky post is indeed a good one :wink: )

no one cares!!

MOST OF YOUR POSTS ARE SPAM

ontopic: nice layout, except id suggest switching the south portal room wit the monastary, because its faster for barrows...

[Portal to Canifis]

^

|

[Monastary]<--[Entrance]

thats whut it should be for faster barrows (if thats whut ur planning to do)

no one cares!!

MOST OF YOUR POSTS ARE SPAM

ontopic: nice layout, except id suggest switching the south portal room wit the monastary, because its faster for barrows...

[Portal to Canifis]

^

|

[Monastary]<--[Entrance]

thats whut it should be for faster barrows (if thats whut ur planning to do)

But then he'd have to open more doors if coming not just for barrows, kq, etc. :?

Kostyaf.png

I like the layout..Very nice, I'm going to use it once I get 75 And use it for raising prayer :D

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

But then he'd have to open more doors if coming not just for barrows, kq, etc. :?

I don't like alot of doors :wink:

And that layout is good for barrows / kq / Prayer exp.

And people if that not intrest you, you don't have to post and bump the thread - let is sink. Most of the posts I read here isn't intrest me at all but I don't post "Noone care" on every one of them. (For the record I do like to see other people layout - thanks to them I came to this layout).

Where you can find: Runescape Home Designer, Runescape Farming Tool, Runescape Sudoku Solver and how to pay membership while playing.

* Double rooms are 2 bedrooms (the ability to have a servant), 2 teleport chambers (to have all 6 teleports and not only 3), 2 combat rooms (optional only if wanted)....

You can only have one games room *sulk* so i'm guessing you can only have one comabt room.

RS1600.png

* Double rooms are 2 bedrooms (the ability to have a servant), 2 teleport chambers (to have all 6 teleports and not only 3), 2 combat rooms (optional only if wanted)....

You can only have one games room *sulk* so i'm guessing you can only have one comabt room.

Nope. I was just in a house with 2 combat rings (Im4eversmart's house. Thanks for letting me into your party :D )

You can have only 1 game room, you right, but you can have at least 2 combat rooms (already had 2 combat rooms with one boxing and one combat ring).