XXXXPeople Ruined ThisXXXX

RedHanyu888

So? You've just became a member? Don't know what to do in a member world? Heres how to get started.

Stats/Quests:

Stats:

60+ attack

40+ defence

Strength is optional if you want to beat monsters faster.

55+ hits

Atleast 40 magic, the higher the better.

Quests:

I suggest you beat all Free quests so you can start the Member quests.

Start:

Now, to get started, it's VERY important that you know your way around. To make things easier, pop open a world map on the top screen.

Yes, yes, you might be wondering, "Where can I train my skills?" Lets begin with theiving.

If you didn't find out, there is a hut filled with men inside at Edgeville

1411cug.jpg

Sorry if the pic is too small or too blurry. This is the only place I know that hosts images!

This place is very nifty, you can get food from your bank. (if you have any) Start stealing from the men. Right click and select "Pickpocket Man."If you want, you can kill a few for herbs. These will be needed soon.When you have gotten to level 5, you can head over to Ardounge and steal baked goods.

1411mjb.jpg

Keep on doing this and you'll get far.

Read on to the next post.

Now for Herblore.

Head over to Taverly, its just north-east of Falador. Start the quest Druidic Ritual. Here's a guide http://www.tip.it/runescape/index.php?rs2quest_id=22

This guide was created by the Tip.it crew

After finishing the quest, get the herbs that you got from the men. Click on them, and you will try to Identify the herb. The higher herblore level you have, the more herbs you can identify. Herbs are used to make potions, which can raise stats, expell poison, restore lost stats, and even protect you from fire breath. Once you get to make Prayer potions, you can sell them for around 7k each! Unidentified herbs can be sold for around 1k each.

You may think herblore is a waste of time, but it is required for quests.

Next post

Agility is hard and dangerous, but it can make all other skills much easier.

To get started, head on over to the Gnome agility course.

1412jp3.jpg

Keep running around untill you get to a satisfying level. Not only is agility used for getting around, it also makes your run energy recover faster, and its for risky minigames.

Fletching is easy, all you have to do is use a knife on logs. It helps make money and it gets you arrows. Thats all.

I don't think you would want to do farming, farming really bores me. It takes long and all you get is food and herbs.

Slayer is easy too. Locate one of the slayer masters around the map. I suggest starting with Turael (I think thats his name, I haven't passed by him in a while) He is in Burtorpe. Slayer masters asign you tasks in which you must kill monsters. This can vary from raining terror upon defenceless chickens to Slaying tough dragons.

Construction in my oppinion is a hardworking money drain. I don't recommend it to players that are new. It is highly addictive somehow...

Read on to the next post.

Cities, cities, and more cities.

Of course! How will you know what things are in which cities???

Ardounge:

1412zao.jpg

Useful:Yes

Quests: A few.

About: Ardounge is the,"Theives Wonderland." There are a few quests, not too man shops (unless you include the stalls) Ardounge is usually a banking spot for people that need teak or mahogany logs. The ship leads to BrimHaven, on the Karamja Island.

Brimhaven:

14133ly.jpg

Useful: No

Quests: Practically none.

About:Brimhaven is usually an unpopulated place, seing how no one usually comes by. It's only used for the agility course and for the houses (Construction)

Yanile:

14136t1.jpg

Useful:Sort of.

Quests:Maybe one or two

About:Yanille is the home of the wizards. Of course, that gave away the fact that it holds the Wizards guild. There is a place near here where you can use your agility to acquire high level Herbs. To the east of Yanille, there is a famous minigame called "Castle Wars" The name says it all.

Seers' Village and Catherby:

1413a6t.jpg

Quests: A few

About:The Seers' Village is the home to the Seers'. Of course, you knew that. The bank is usually crowded with people. Not many uses, only if you spin flax for a living. Catherby if a good farming place, and a good mid-high level fishing spot. The fishing store is convienient seeing how it's right next to a fishing spot.

Pollivineach and Nardah:

1413yp0.jpg

Useful:A bit.

Quests:Just a few.

About: Pollivineach is home to two rival gangs. Not many things go on here, seeing how it is in the dessert. Same with Nardah, only people taking a break from trekking in the dessert.

Mort'ton and Burgh de Rott:

14141t5.jpg

Useful: Yes

Quests:Some

About: Mort'ton is the diseased town that has been corupted by shades. Some people go here to creamate the shades in chance of getting fine cloth, one of the things needed to make Splitbark armor. Burgh de Rott is available during the quest "In aid of the Myreque".This place has a bank and is good for people doing the dangerous minigame "Barrows"

Canifis:

14145lc.jpg

Useful:A bit

Quests: maybe one or two

About: Canifis is home to the lycans and vampires that are in their human form. People hunt down these creatures. This is usually a retreat spot for people doing Barrows. One of the Slayer masters is in this town.

More on Next and final post

Guys, Guys, You practically ruined my guide thanks

:( :( :( :roll: :roll: :roll: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Because you can post the whole thing in one post! You don't need to keep replying.

cyco_1.jpg

Some useful corrections:

About:Brimhaven is usually an unpopulated place, seing how no one usually comes by. It's only used for the agility course and for the houses (Construction)

Yeah only Tribal Totem, Heroes, the Holy Grail and hand in the Sand. Nobody ever goes to mine there from its plentiful supply of gold rocks or use the Brimhaven Dungeoun to try and get dragon legs, kill fire Giants etc.

Sorry excuse my sarcasm. Try and find every use of a town or you'll misguide people, which is bad when they're new and confused.

And don't go bad mouthing farming, it'll encourage even new members to not bother training it and their herblore will suffer. Buying ranarr seeds and growing them is extremly high profit so I don't why you like herblore, but hate farming.

And its Desert, dessert is you know cakes, pies, ice cream etc.

lord_khallos.png

proudguildmasterng2.png

I agree about Brimhaven lol, though it's not too useful because it has no bank, closet bank is in Ardy, (you have to have finished Shilo village to use cart, even then it's more expensive than taking the ship back and forth) And the gold mine there is practically useless because of it being far from a bank. If I mine gold, I either use crafting guild (on off hours when there's few people) or I use Arzinian mine :D woo go me.

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

As if by magic...

So? You've just became a member? Don't know what to do in a member world? Heres how to get started.

Stats/Quests:

Stats:

60+ attack

40+ defence

Strength is optional if you want to beat monsters faster.

55+ hits

Atleast 40 magic, the higher the better.

Quests:

I suggest you beat all Free quests so you can start the Member quests.

Start:

Now, to get started, it's VERY important that you know your way around. To make things easier, pop open a world map on the top screen.

Yes, yes, you might be wondering, "Where can I train my skills?" Lets begin with theiving.

If you didn't find out, there is a hut filled with men inside at Edgeville

1411cug.jpg

Sorry if the pic is too small or too blurry. This is the only place I know that hosts images!

This place is very nifty, you can get food from your bank. (if you have any) Start stealing from the men. Right click and select "Pickpocket Man."If you want, you can kill a few for herbs. These will be needed soon.When you have gotten to level 5, you can head over to Ardounge and steal baked goods.

1411mjb.jpg

Keep on doing this and you'll get far.

Now for Herblore.

Head over to Taverly, its just north-east of Falador. Start the quest Druidic Ritual. Here's a guide http://www.tip.it/runescape/index.php?rs2quest_id=22

This guide was created by the Tip.it crew

After finishing the quest, get the herbs that you got from the men. Click on them, and you will try to Identify the herb. The higher herblore level you have, the more herbs you can identify. Herbs are used to make potions, which can raise stats, expell poison, restore lost stats, and even protect you from fire breath. Once you get to make Prayer potions, you can sell them for around 7k each! Unidentified herbs can be sold for around 1k each.

You may think herblore is a waste of time, but it is required for quests.

Agility is hard and dangerous, but it can make all other skills much easier

To get started, head on over to the Gnome agility course.

1412jp3.jpg

Keep running around untill you get to a satisfying level. Not only is agility used for getting around, it also makes your run energy recover faster, and its for risky minigames.

Fletching is easy, all you have to do is use a knife on logs. It helps make money and it gets you arrows. Thats all.

I don't think you would want to do farming, farming really bores me. It takes long and all you get is food and herbs.

Slayer is easy too. Locate one of the slayer masters around the map. I suggest starting with Turael (I think thats his name, I haven't passed by him in a while) He is in Burtorpe. Slayer masters asign you tasks in which you must kill monsters. This can vary from raining terror upon defenceless chickens to Slaying tough dragons.

Construction in my oppinion is a hardworking money drain. I don't recommend it to players that are new. It is highly addictive somehow...

Cities, cities, and more cities.

Of course! How will you know what things are in which cities???

Ardounge:

1412zao.jpg

Quests: A few.

About: Ardounge is the,"Theives Wonderland." There are a few quests, not too man shops (unless you include the stalls) Ardounge is usually a banking spot for people that need teak or mahogany logs. The ship leads to BrimHaven, on the Karamja Island.

Brimhaven:

14133ly.jpg

Yanile:

14136t1.jpg

Useful:Sort of.

Quests:Maybe one or two

About:Yanille is the home of the wizards. Of course, that gave away the fact that it holds the Wizards guild. There is a place near here where you can use your agility to acquire high level Herbs. To the east of Yanille, there is a famous minigame called "Castle Wars" The name says it all.

Seers' Village and Catherby:

1413a6t.jpg

Quests: A few

About:The Seers' Village is the home to the Seers'. Of course, you knew that. The bank is usually crowded with people. Not many uses, only if you spin flax for a living. Catherby if a good farming place, and a good mid-high level fishing spot. The fishing store is convienient seeing how it's right next to a fishing spot.

Pollivineach and Nardah:

1413yp0.jpg

Useful:A bit.

Quests:Just a few.

About: Pollivineach is home to two rival gangs. Not many things go on here, seeing how it is in the dessert. Same with Nardah, only people taking a break from trekking in the dessert.

Mort'ton and Burgh de Rott:

14141t5.jpg

Useful: Yes

Quests:Some

About: Mort'ton is the diseased town that has been corupted by shades. Some people go here to creamate the shades in chance of getting fine cloth, one of the things needed to make Splitbark armor. Burgh de Rott is available during the quest "In aid of the Myreque".This place has a bank and is good for people doing the dangerous minigame "Barrows"

Canifis:

14145lc.jpg

Useful:A bit

Quests: maybe one or two

About: Canifis is home to the lycans and vampires that are in their human form. People hunt down these creatures. This is usually a retreat spot for people doing Barrows. One of the Slayer masters is in this town.

magecape,Mo%20Gui%20Gui.gif

mo%20gui%20gui.gif

A tip is to write it in Word and put all the links in there too. And put it all in one post or two. If you write it as you post people don't know when you are done and you get annoyed at them lol :lol:

cheesebap7dz.jpg