Final version of my Deinonychus picture posted here!

misterxman

Guest Gr4ffix

lol now just take some time in photoshop and get that good at drawing in shading in there and u got it made lol

o and by the way 9.5/10 Just think the edges r a bit choppy

Guest Hosan

That is VERY good. I would suggest you work on your curves though. The eye was kinda lumpish. I've always been good at curves cause the way I hold my pencil makes it very easy for me to make em'. Extremely good shading, even better then I do (and I do good shading). The neck at first was a bit hard to make out, but after I took a few seconds it was clear how it was made and was made just like a real neck.

10/10 VERY GOOD!

• 3 weeks later...

thanks, ive been out on vacation lately but i hope to finish a full landscape (an unusual and unexpected landscape hehe) drawing with a dinosaur in it this week or so, get ready: its a very unexpected unusual picture lol

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

You had a dinosaur pic for reference or di du memorize what every dinosaur looks like :o

I memorized what every dinosaur looks like lol. In fact, I have a 3D picture of any dinosaur in my head, so I can see it in any angle and position and still understand how it looks from that specific view.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art