best money maker

skullmurder

Barrows with 99 prayer - holey moley!

and 99 def :wink: .

ownage of the barrows.

How about someone with 99 def, 99 range, 99 mage to do barrows? There is a legend that has this. He's awesome.

I would say merchanting or barrowing. Both hard but intresting and they both make you rich.

enrix e b?

Dagannoth Slayer

signaturegm1.png

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

91+ RC through the abbysall making Double Nats is crazy money an hour!

Even if you aren't a high lvl in RC, running through the abbysal doing nat runs with the lvl 91+ RC company where they give you 40 nats for 26 nats is awesome money per hour!

But also staking would be awesome if you do it right at lvl 126 obviously. Though your range of opponents lining up to stake against you would be quite minimal! :lol:

Double Nats - Or solo the KQ :)

waeldwade4jph.jpg

Runescape Status = RETIRED AS OF 15/08/2006

Combat 105, 1488 Total (I Beat the addiction :D)

Yea but what do i have to show for my time? Nothing but pixels
This is why Runescape is a WASTE OF TIME - smart man

RCing nats is awesome, easy mil an hour with 91+

Barrows is good, my fave!!! You can't measure how much you make an hour though. But it is good!!! Even if you don't get items, the runes are profitable.

Making rune axes used to be very profitable, but now the prices have fallen and making full rune sets is probably easier to sell.

Merchanting is good, but you need a lot of money to start with.

The best stakers in RS can make about 100m and hour, but they often find it very hard to get good stakes. PKing is pathetic IMO, I find it boring and the risk is high, you have to have a good clan to get anything good.

Killing kalphite is good, but some people just aren't destined to get a chain, meaning they'll lose money. However king dagganoths are very good money makers, probably 3m an hour on average, but you need to be very good!!

Slaying abbies isn't that good any more, but it's easy. Dark beasts have a high half shield drop, so they can be better than abbies now. Jellies are good for lower levels, lots of clues and rune full helms :-)

That's all I can think of, barrows is definately my favourite, although I've never been to king dagganoths, so who knows?

bflinty1.png

Drops: Barrows: 60+ DK: 4... Dragon: 60+ Whips: 2... GWD: 0...ouch!

Main Goal: 2000 total with no 99's

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

Dark beasts have a high half shield drop, so they can be better than abbies now. ?

No they don't, and off your slayer level I'll have to say you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Best money makers.

Nats through abyss.

Kq

Dk

Easiest money makers

Do 50 damage on 78 pest control with a bow then leech.

Abyssal demons.

My opinions :P

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

The Slayers Guild a Slayer Clan led by Axe Man Jack

Proud to have written the most plagiarized Slayer guide on the planet.

Can you please tell me how to make money by fletching yews! i have 75 Fletching and i can't really see how to make cash.

Dark beasts have a high half shield drop, so they can be better than abbies now. ?

No they don't, and off your slayer level I'll have to say you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

You're very proud of your 99 Slayer achievement, but to me (not to sound rude,) you sound very arrogant about it. "Off you slayer level," and "You don't have a clue on what you're talking about."

Thats my opinion.

untitled2.jpg

NOT GIVING AWAY NEW ACCOUNT NAME.

Can you please tell me how to make money by fletching yews! i have 75 Fletching and i can't really see how to make cash.

You're very proud of your 99 Slayer achievement, but to me (not to sound rude,) you sound very arrogant about it. "Off you slayer level," and "You don't have a clue on what you're talking about."

Thats my opinion.

Lol, maybe he's right, I just see a lot of people saying that it's worth killing dark beasts for their half shield drop, I don't actually know myself, but I have seen a lot of people say it, I could be wrong, and if Jack says I am, then I am, and IMO, anyone who has 99 slayer deserves the chance to be arrogant about it lol.

bflinty1.png

Drops: Barrows: 60+ DK: 4... Dragon: 60+ Whips: 2... GWD: 0...ouch!

Main Goal: 2000 total with no 99's

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

Thats my opinion.

Lol, maybe he's right, I just see a lot of people saying that it's worth killing dark beasts for their half shield drop, I don't actually know myself, but I have seen a lot of people say it, I could be wrong, and if Jack says I am, then I am, and IMO, anyone who has 99 slayer deserves the chance to be arrogant about it lol.

Proud - Yes

Arrogant - No

untitled2.jpg

NOT GIVING AWAY NEW ACCOUNT NAME.

Barrows: here you have to pay your pots ( you egt your runes from chest )

Runecraft : Pure ess are 80 - 90 gp ea :wink:

i prefer Barrooowwwssss :twisted:

[99]: Fletching, Cooking | [90+] Hitpoints,Strenght, Attack]

sigzomer.gif

Retired! | Total LvL: 1719 | Cb : 113

Barrow Items [37] | Dragon Drops [7]

Thats my opinion.

Proud - Yes

Arrogant - No

When people give out advice that is false they waste others time. What if the person seeking advice took this person on their word, worked for 3 months to get 90 slayer, or worse 85 +with like 500 Wild pies, and then wasted multiple prayer pots and all their free time hoping for the "easy" Left half of a shield.

They would be pretty annoyed wouldn't they?

Now if he was 90 slayer and said he killed 5k and got 50 Left drops it would be 1 thing. But he doesn't have the level. Nor have I in my entire time playing seen anyone post that this rumor is substantiated. Rather it was something created in the minds of those without the level when the creature was first introduced. They also said it dropped a ring of Fury,which gave you two specials. That lie was debunked, yet you people hold on to the common dragon drop lie. It's a shame really.

If correcting people who are feeding thecommunity a line of crap is arrogant, I'm proud to be so if it saves even one person some time not following anothers lie.

Your post talking crap comes off as jealousy. This topic and the many like should be in help and advice.

Now stop crying

:(

From what lvl 90+ slayer friends have told me, Dark Beasts do drop dragon items alot more often then other NPC's do.

Mystical.

What friend? How many kills. And really how would you gague "More often"?

"Well I got a dreagon med after 12k kills on fire giants but it only took me 8 k on the Dark Beasts. MAN THEY DROP SUPER COMMONLY." Sorry to burst your bubble, but the best way to get a Dragon drop is to kill alot of a monster as quickly as possible.

Unless you are 90+ slayer and Have received more than 3 dragon drops over a short period of time from the Dark beast. DO not post misinformation.

I killed 3 K when they first came out and got only a death tally. If the Dragon drop was as common as you people are saying they are, common enough to be a good money maker, I surely would of had one in that amount.

Stop it with the lies. :evil:

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

The Slayers Guild a Slayer Clan led by Axe Man Jack

Proud to have written the most plagiarized Slayer guide on the planet.

Proud - Yes

Arrogant - No

When people give out advice that is false they waste others time. What if the person seeking advice took this person on their word, worked for 3 months to get 90 slayer, or worse 85 +with like 500 Wild pies, and then wasted multiple prayer pots and all their free time hoping for the "easy" Left half of a shield.

They would be pretty annoyed wouldn't they?

Now if he was 90 slayer and said he killed 5k and got 50 Left drops it would be 1 thing. But he doesn't have the level. Nor have I in my entire time playing seen anyone post that this rumor is substantiated. Rather it was something created in the minds of those without the level when the creature was first introduced. They also said it dropped a ring of Fury,which gave you two specials. That lie was debunked, yet you people hold on to the common dragon drop lie. It's a shame really.

If correcting people who are feeding thecommunity a line of crap is arrogant, I'm proud to be so if it saves even one person some time not following anothers lie.

Your post talking crap comes off as jealousy. This topic and the many like should be in help and advice.

Now stop crying

:(

It's not really arrogance, it's more like being bluntly honest with a hint of sarcasm here and there. Sure it takes a while to get used to, but you'll have to admit Jack usually hits the nail right on the head.

On topic:

the most reliable way would be 91 rc

if you got luck on your side, barrows, kq and dk

paintdry6yn.png

forceny5.png

Haven't played RuneScape since 12 january 2007 and it feels great :)

Hacking into jagex's system and changing the code of the game or watever runs it, in order to be able to get 1 billion phat sets a second. Thats the ultimate best way EVER. Rcing and barrows aint got nuthin on that :wink:

untitled6kv7.gif

1 Dragon drop: D med

6 Barrows Drops: Brassy, T hams(2), Karils top, Dharoks legs, Ahrims top

Money lost due to bans, deaths, hacks: 78 mil