Zezima 99 cons party rocked!!!

Ice252525

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol.....um first of all youll never have 99 all skils wgich makes him ten times better than you.....im talk to the peeps the are downin this post......thats why its cool......have u ever mett them ??? i dotn think so partually them bolth in the same place.

No, the pathetic I'm referring to is how you make this out to be a big, massive event. And how you've made sure everyone here knows you've met them. But you know, if that's how you get your kicks :|

Oh yeah, I'm talking to Zez on msn now. Your move, Sherlock.

lol.....um first of all youll never have 99 all skils wgich makes him ten times better than you.....im talk to the peeps the are downin this post......thats why its cool......have u ever mett them ??? i dotn think so partually them bolth in the same place.

No, the pathetic I'm referring to is how you make this out to be a big, massive event. And how you've made sure everyone here knows you've met them. But you know, if that's how you get your kicks :|

Hypocricy at a more refined level. Having stats does not make anybody better than anybody else apart from at the game. People take enjoyment out of meeting other 'famous' game-players, N0valyfe himself has a page on his website dedicated to them. Some people just get a little more excited than others lol.

lol bubsa why did it take u 5 days to figure somethin out to say back to me....lol??? were u at there party???? prolly not which means only about 100 people got to go which i thought i was kool i was there....."hopefully i dosent take u another week to respond :?

sig1santaxt3.jpg

torags= lame...verac=owns...dharok= owe...gunthans= 0o0o that felt good

I don't see how the whole skills thing matters. If you had a good time at his party that is great. Also, if someone is a nice person then it is applauded and they deserve to have pics taken. Whover said no one likes a nice guy... :)

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

Well there you go. He doesn't know Zezima like you seem to. He doesn't talk to one of the highest ranked players of the game on a daily basis, or however often you do. Ice doesn't, so it's pretty exciting to meet someone with every skill at 99 for the first time for him. I myself was pumped to see Season and The Old Nite. And it is because they are ranked high. Runescape has a celebrity list, and Zezima's a top dog for many people. It might sound weird to hear that, but you know it's true. People adore them and try to be like them, and they've basically become celebrities in the context of the game. Since you know one and talk to them, it's become less of a big deal. You know they're normal people with normal lives, as do I, but TONS of players don't, they just see the stats. And that's why it's a huge deal.

Your move, Watson. (I think that's Sherlock's assistant's name?).

61784167.jpg

This strikes me as more pathetic than cool.

Ditto. But is there anything "cool" in the general public's eyes about playing a MMORPG?

Don't get me wrong, I play Rs as well (concerning other posters, bubsa). :wink:

Well there you go. He doesn't know Zezima like you seem to. He doesn't talk to one of the highest ranked players of the game on a daily basis, or however often you do. Ice doesn't, so it's pretty exciting to meet someone with every skill at 99 for the first time for him. I myself was pumped to see Season and The Old Nite. And it is because they are ranked high. Runescape has a celebrity list, and Zezima's a top dog for many people. It might sound weird to hear that, but you know it's true. People adore them and try to be like them, and they've basically become celebrities in the context of the game. Since you know one and talk to them, it's become less of a big deal. You know they're normal people with normal lives, as do I, but TONS of players don't, they just see the stats. And that's why it's a huge deal.

Well I'll sit on my lazy backside for the next 18 months, in front of a monitor for 14 hours a day! Then you can praise me too! :|

lol bubsa why did it take u 5 days to figure somethin out to say back to me....lol???

It took me that long to bring myself round to visiting this shambolic thread again.

And after your latest reply, I don't think I will again.

+1

signature4s.jpg

Well I'll sit on my lazy backside for the next 18 months, in front of a monitor for 14 hours a day! Then you can praise me too! :|

Lol, exactly why I said they are just normal people behind the stats. If they spend their time doing what they think is fun, fine. And you bolded one part, not the normal lives part. Maybe bold the whole post next time, all of it says something, not just the few sentences you read. #-o

61784167.jpg

to bad there was no horrible glitches, lol that would have been really ironic...

pker683.png

he has a phat just cause he is a p mod, now shut up about it
you're right, it's like giving candy to a fat kid and punch him when he eats it