Zezima 99 cons party rocked!!!

Ice252525

lol.....um first of all youll never have 99 all skils wgich makes him ten times better than you.....im talk to the peeps the are downin this post......thats why its cool......have u ever mett them ??? i dotn think so partually them bolth in the same place.

No, the pathetic I'm referring to is how you make this out to be a big, massive event. And how you've made sure everyone here knows you've met them. But you know, if that's how you get your kicks :|

Oh yeah, I'm talking to Zez on msn now. Your move, Sherlock.

Well there you go. He doesn't know Zezima like you seem to. He doesn't talk to one of the highest ranked players of the game on a daily basis, or however often you do. Ice doesn't, so it's pretty exciting to meet someone with every skill at 99 for the first time for him. I myself was pumped to see Season and The Old Nite. And it is because they are ranked high. Runescape has a celebrity list, and Zezima's a top dog for many people. It might sound weird to hear that, but you know it's true. People adore them and try to be like them, and they've basically become celebrities in the context of the game. Since you know one and talk to them, it's become less of a big deal. You know they're normal people with normal lives, as do I, but TONS of players don't, they just see the stats. And that's why it's a huge deal.

Your move, Watson. (I think that's Sherlock's assistant's name?).

Well I'll sit on my lazy backside for the next 18 months, in front of a monitor for 14 hours a day! Then you can praise me too! :|

Lol, exactly why I said they are just normal people behind the stats. If they spend their time doing what they think is fun, fine. And you bolded one part, not the normal lives part. Maybe bold the whole post next time, all of it says something, not just the few sentences you read. #-o

Agreed. My comment wasn't directed at you as such, it was making a mockery of people and how they worship people just because of how long they choose to spend in front of a monitor playing a MMORPG. :wink:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This strikes me as more pathetic than cool.

I agree look at the last picture someone said "Please, Sir Zezima add me" just looks like a noob fest to me :?

homerhc6.jpg

Respect- Oy_the_Great, Lode, Bubsa, Weezcake, Thrash111, Gloric, Vmser, Pianofrieak2, Runemetsa

Sigs Made By - Pink

zezimashouse84wd.jpg
<3 Mang's comment. :lol: \'

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

lol.....um first of all youll never have 99 all skils wgich makes him ten times better than you.....im talk to the peeps the are downin this post......thats why its cool......have u ever mett them ??? i dotn think so partually them bolth in the same place.

I agree with ice. Getting 99 in every skill including con (which just came out and getting it so quickly) is a major accomplishment.

Dont diss things that you may never accomplish.

lostangel50.png

It sounds like it was a lot of fun. To bad The Old Knight was not there. :(

Maybe one day, I'll get the chance to congrats Zezima on 99 construction.

Later.

~Aprzepioski

The Old Nite has sadly passed away of cancer... R.I.P :cry:

^^^ Another Ownage Post! :lol:

RSN: Busted Fool

Private Chat is on so feel Free to add me.

ownagesig21df.gif

R.I.P. The Old Nite 1961-2006

thank you lostangel50...and i didnt post this to try and get attention and im not a worshiper of zezima i jsut wanted to sho everyone this cool event that i stumbled opon on accident....to let everyone experince the party......i really dont kno why some people think that zezima is god...but he is, the best. So its kinda cool to meet someone with that much dedication....and i really dont think that all he does is rs, i guess from what i read he goes to college. How he gets in all that school and rs is anybodys guess. Please dont bash random posts about zezima just because your jealous or bored.

Thanks.

sig1santaxt3.jpg

torags= lame...verac=owns...dharok= owe...gunthans= 0o0o that felt good

No, the pathetic I'm referring to is how you make this out to be a big, massive event. And how you've made sure everyone here knows you've met them. But you know, if that's how you get your kicks :|

Oh yeah, I'm talking to Zez on msn now. Your move, Sherlock.

Well there you go. He doesn't know Zezima like you seem to. He doesn't talk to one of the highest ranked players of the game on a daily basis, or however often you do. Ice doesn't, so it's pretty exciting to meet someone with every skill at 99 for the first time for him. I myself was pumped to see Season and The Old Nite. And it is because they are ranked high. Runescape has a celebrity list, and Zezima's a top dog for many people. It might sound weird to hear that, but you know it's true. People adore them and try to be like them, and they've basically become celebrities in the context of the game. Since you know one and talk to them, it's become less of a big deal. You know they're normal people with normal lives, as do I, but TONS of players don't, they just see the stats. And that's why it's a huge deal.

Your move, Watson. (I think that's Sherlock's assistant's name?).

Well I'll sit on my lazy backside for the next 18 months, in front of a monitor for 14 hours a day! Then you can praise me too! :|

Lol, exactly why I said they are just normal people behind the stats. If they spend their time doing what they think is fun, fine. And you bolded one part, not the normal lives part. Maybe bold the whole post next time, all of it says something, not just the few sentences you read. #-o

Agreed. My comment wasn't directed at you as such, it was making a mockery of people and how they worship people just because of how long they choose to spend in front of a monitor playing a MMORPG. :wink:

Theres a difference between spending 18 hours a day behind your comp, and getting very high in a game. If zezima really didnt enjoy his game, and just gaind the stats do he could be at the top, then he would ahve no life. But I really doubt hes like that.

Also, zezima knew there owuld be alot of wannabes in his house, I doubt he made the party to laugh at them, and I doubt he spends any time thinking about how dumb people are when they go "I saw zezima once", unlike you do bubsa, anyone expects it, and everyone does it.

zez still plays... lol

dam that [puncture] never commin on msn... haha