Secret Barrows tweaks.. Or not?

Behind_you0

In my experience, I think Ahrim and Karil hit way harder then when Barrows first was released. Also do I think Guthan heals less often.

Oh, a month ago you could drink if you were fast enough after a prayer drain. Now prayer immediatly falls out.

It could just be that's me, though..

What do you think?

sigdk2fa4.png

Here's my blog: restoring it soon | Achieved 99 Crafting

Quoting yourself is laaaaame

Your defence rose and you can kill barrow brothers faster now.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

:-k Karil definately hits harder, there was an update that said he did a few months ago, but I'm not sure about ahrim, he definately hits the odd 20 on me whereas he never used to, I think it's better though, forces (most) people to use prayer on Karil. I really am not sure about ahrim though. Guthan does heal less often now I think, I remember him healing 60+ in one fight about 6-7 months ago, now he only heals once per fight, twice if you're unlucky. I don't know about the prayer drain thing at all.

bflinty1.png

Drops: Barrows: 60+ DK: 4... Dragon: 60+ Whips: 2... GWD: 0...ouch!

Main Goal: 2000 total with no 99's

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

:-k Karil definately hits harder, there was an update that said he did a few months ago, but I'm not sure about ahrim, he definately hits the odd 20 on me whereas he never used to, I think it's better though, forces (most) people to use prayer on Karil. I really am not sure about ahrim though. Guthan does heal less often now I think, I remember him healing 60+ in one fight about 6-7 months ago, now he only heals once per fight, twice if you're unlucky. I don't know about the prayer drain thing at all.

Prayer drain was like:

You have 5 pp left.

The drain comes, you'r on 0.

If you're on 0 when you got a drain, you got like 3 seconds the time to drink before it falled out.

sigdk2fa4.png

Here's my blog: restoring it soon | Achieved 99 Crafting

Quoting yourself is laaaaame

I agree with you.

Before, i could own ahrims with my noobish 64 range+red hide without getting hit even once, Now i see salvo's of 19's flying around me.

And karil even has the guts to hit straight 20's through my Dharoks.

And guthan...Well i don't know :wall:

I said: They hit harder now. So it can't depend on if my defense rosed, because if that would be they would hit lower now.

:)

Totally misread your post :-#

New smilies own.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

jagex NEVER admitted to karils hitting harder.

they always said we just had random luck or unluck and I believe they could actually be right.

you enevr know though.

jagex NEVER admitted to karils hitting harder.

they always said we just had random luck or unluck and I believe they could actually be right.

you enevr know though.

Actually it was an official update posted on the home page of http://www.runescape.com along with the other updates happening at the time.

bflitny1 wrote:

Karil definately hits harder, there was an update that said he did a few months ago, but I'm not sure about ahrim, he definately hits the odd 20 on me whereas he never used to, I think it's better though, forces (most) people to use prayer on Karil. I really am not sure about ahrim though. Guthan does heal less often now I think, I remember him healing 60+ in one fight about 6-7 months ago, now he only heals once per fight, twice if you're unlucky. I don't know about the prayer drain thing at all.

Prayer drain was like:

You have 5 pp left.

The drain comes, you'r on 0.

If you're on 0 when you got a drain, you got like 3 seconds the time to drink before it falled out.

I think I understand what you're saying, I do remember having time between the time that your prayer said "0" and your prayer actually turning off, although I think that random and it just let you get hit once after your prayer turned off, so if you get hit a split second after it turned off, you won't notice what happened, it could have changed though I guess, but I know that's how it worked before.

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

I still have that delay from when my rayer drains to when it actually turns off. I always let it run down this way also and then drink a p pot dose then. I actually ahve saved many a p pot dose doing this. An di know that this still works for me or it did 4 days ago.

well for one thing i never attempt karil without prayer but havent been playing long enough to see the diffrence between when it was reaslead and now, alot of times in tunnels i just walk through a door and he comes out 20 20 20 and im almost donw to 10 hp, And i was wearing full Torag!

Even ahrim hits hard its really not possible for a monster to hit that well on black dragonhide.

guthan got alot easier tho barely hits me but gets lucky by having 3-5 healing specs in a row

overall karil=really hard, ahrim=hard, guthan=close to as weak as torag

and did anyone notice torag sucks? he barely hits me in my monks robe :-k

randomkcopyq.png

well for one thing i never attempt karil without prayer but havent been playing long enough to see the diffrence between when it was reaslead and now, alot of times in tunnels i just walk through a door and he comes out 20 20 20 and im almost donw to 10 hp, And i was wearing full Torag!

Even ahrim hits hard its really not possible for a monster to hit that well on black dragonhide.

guthan got alot easier tho barely hits me but gets lucky by having 3-5 healing specs in a row

overall karil=really hard, ahrim=hard, guthan=close to as weak as torag

and did anyone notice torag sucks? he barely hits me in my monks robe :-k

Torag has always been terrible, most people kill him without prayer as chances are the sharks used will cost less. I explained what I thought of the prayer thing a few posts up

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

torag + guthan are both easily killable without prayer \'

(especially since guthan heals thru prayer anyway)

but as for ahrim + krail, i just started barrows ah.. 3 weeks ago. but i dont see a problem as i always pray on krail (dangerous :-# ). i tried not praying on ahrim but he hit me constantly. seems kinda weird :| .

happiehour.jpeg

I do just fine on ahrims without pray because I use karils top and skirt but yeah he does hit harder because he still gets the occasional 15+ in on me. Karil is tons harder and Guthan heals less. Also I've noticed Dharok is weaker... I got bored and decided to take him out no pray and he only hit me for 15 the whole time :shock: And has anyone else noticed that the "secret door entrance" isnt as noticable anymore? There used to be a black outline to it now theres not and how long has that been or is it just me? :-k

Birdd-1.png

[spoiler=Levels]Birdd.png

I do just fine on ahrims without pray because I use karils top and skirt but yeah he does hit harder because he still gets the occasional 15+ in on me. Karil is tons harder and Guthan heals less. Also I've noticed Dharok is weaker... I got bored and decided to take him out no pray and he only hit me for 15 the whole time :shock: And has anyone else noticed that the "secret door entrance" isnt as noticable anymore? There used to be a black outline to it now theres not and how long has that been or is it just me? :-k

What's the "secret door entrance?" I don't think dharok has changed, his attacks are all up to luck, he could 30 0's in a row then whack a 59 before he dies, NEVER fight him without prayer, NEVER lag whilst fighting him!!!!

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

Ahrim really owns now, he used to be easier. And Karil was made harder, he now hits really have on my in full torag #-o I also remember guthan healing on i every 3 hits, now I ca kill him without him healing once :-k