Your own new skill

jaxvb

noobslaying

lvl 1: beggars

lvl 10: whiners

lvl 30: folowers

lvl 50: scammers

lvl 70: yews autoers(very very good exp)

lvl 85: choobs

i vote noobslaying cuz i hate noobs except u should get all the items a scammer has in his invitory and bank when u kill him and lvl 75 should be for essance autoers too cuz i hate them as well. oh and u for got lvl 90 for froobs =D>

phily.png

thxs vibro for the sig ^_^.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds a little like Pokemon...

Interesting idea though.

exactly =D> . I'd have to say smiting but it'd be only for me, i wouldn't get people's items when i kill them, just zap them if someone's annoying me :lol: , and everyone who is saying like shooting and driving stuff...if you're suggesting this, go quit rs please...it makes no sense in this game, it'd be impossible to implement...just go play grand theft auto, its just disgraceful...a medivial set game with the stuff your suggesting... :wall:

Dancing skill. That would rock out loud!

Isn't that an rs emote? Not what I would think of as an enjoyable skill.

What about a Mind Control skill? You could mind control npcs to do stuff for you. \'

vraptor_con_small.jpg

Im still waiting for a healing skill, it would make dungeon and wild parties a lot better, with the classic combination of melee fighter, ranger, mage, and healer. :idea:

I Came, I Saw, I Ran (the person in the mirror pwns me)

I've been thinking about a skill for some time now, I call it Arcane Arts.

This centres around the creation of Scrolls and Books which give beneficial effects when wielded or read.

Scrolls can be created after the golem quest, and require a Feather, and Papyrus. Lesser Scrolls require ink (the same ink you made during the golem quest, or buy some from a special shop). Greater Scrolls require blood (gained by killing any mobs, with vials in your inventory). High Scrolls require Ectoplasm (dropped by slayer creatures).

Once invoked, scrolls become "Used Scrolls". These scrolls can be re-energized at the Arcane Arts Guild (more on that later)

Some ideas for the scrolls:

-----------------------------------

Level 1: Lesser Scroll of Accuracy

Effect: For 2 minutes, your attack is boosted by 10%.

The Greater version of this scroll boosts your attack by 15%.

The High version boosts your attack by 25% AND gives you a higher chance of hitting your max hit.

---------------------------------------------

Level 5: Lesser Scroll of Warding

Effect: Boosts your defence by 10% for 2 minutes.

Greater version: boosts by 15%

High version: boosts by 25% and gives your weapon defence stats equal to half its attack stats*.

*(This means that a weapon with +30 Stab and +50 Slash attack, would gain +15 Stab and +25 Slash DEFENCE for 2 minutes. It also means that if the weapon had -5 Crush defence, your overall Crush defence would be LOWERED by 10)

------------------------------------------------------------

Level 10: Lesser Scroll of Mending

Effect: You heal yourself for an amount equal to your Arcane Arts level.

The Greater Version heals you for 1.5x your Arcane Arts level. The High version heals for 2x Arcane arts and doubles your Hipoints Regeneration (like the Rapid Heal prayer)

Tamming? who cares about tamming?

Jagex doesnt`t care about tamming.

Me on Tamming.

If you want tamming, add that to the crafting skill -_-

"My own skill" By Darkluniux:

Gunpowder:

To gain the ability of use this skill you must have completed the "Odd Dwarf's secret weapon" quest, have lvl 35 on crafting and if you want to use advance gunpowder you must have lvl 85 fire making, the Dwarf cannon quest and be member.

At lvl 1 you only can make "Salamanders' tears", these little spheres stun your enemy by 3 secs.

At lvl 10 you can make "Dark tears". whwn you "cast" it on a enemy you stun the enemy for 5 secs and slow down the quick of the weapon for 5 15secs.

at lvl 20 you can cut bamboo trees to use it with a knife and get your firt weapon, you can make Iron bullets to charge your bamboo staff and put on it gunpowder (mix flour, water and demon ashes) to fire for too far way (more than a longbow) bullets what can hit for 6. Your bamboo stick slow down your enemy with each shoot but only have 10.

at lvl 25 you can make a better bamboo to shot iron bullets with salamanders' tears.

at lvl 30 you're ready for the real fun: The calvary's pistol. It is cute and little, but it can do a lot of damage (10) and shoot quick, the bad thing is that it only have 30 shoots and it will be destroyed.

at lvl 40 yuou can add dark tears to steel bullets to make a better effect for you pistol, the charge is lvl up to 50!

At lvl 50 you got the master piece: The Musket, you can make muskets from oaks to maples (maple is mem only). It can do the double damage as the pistol and can be fire far way (ver vey much more than a longbow) and it slows down your enemy. To make your own musket, you need 3 logs (depending of tree the damage will be greater), 3 iron bars (to make the tube) 2 steel bars (for the aim) and a soft leather piece to wear it. This shoots from steel bullets with special effect to addy. The musket is a 2 handed weapon, it need to be charged of gunpowder (you can make gunpowder on lvl 5) every 100 shoots, the max hit you can do is 20 (consider the long long road betwenn you and your enemy) how ever the musket is very useless in short distance, you can make a short dagger of what amtterial you want to put it on your musket end. You can shoot and shoot and your musket never will break.

At lvl 60 is for members only, you can make a sniper musket! Get a log of the same tipe of your musket, use a knife with it and then "sniper glasses" avaibles to members in lvl 15 crafting to make with glass. It have same bonus to musket but it will hit more time in the target.

at lvl 70 the fun is in coming, you cna make your own mine! Doonot ask me how to make mine, you need 5 buckets of gunpowder and 5 steel bars. It will deal with everything what walks on it doing 15-30 intant dmg. You only can put on 2.

At lvl 75 your mines can poison all and you can put 5!

WOOT! YOU REACHED LVL 80! now you can build your own Cannon! No, it isent good as the dwarf cannon but you can use it on wildy! and better you cna select a unique target! if fires steel cannon balls.

Lvl 85? you pwnz all, because you got the all powerfull royal musket. It have same bonus as a sniper musket, but you you can fire 4 times in same turn! However, it can crash down and you will need to repair it quick.

Llv 90, upgrade cannon...More atatck and longshoots.

99! What you can do? It is your imagination because i dont know.

OKAY! LETS TO SEE THE OUTFITS!

Minutemen set: Up to 20 in attack gun bonus and up to 30 in ranged def.

Musketer set(lvl 50): Looks nice, up to lvl 50 att gun and 70 def ranged.

Imperial Musketer: (members only) Up to 90 att gun and 130 ranged def.

Im waiting for this skill!

And then we would have to have a revolutionary war. This is a stupid idea. Jagex doesn't wanna start making this game get all modernized on us. Guns are to complicated for the game really.

metalugraty ( spelled it wrong, but hey u try to spell it). You can make explosives.

lvl 1: Phony Bomb (looks like a bomb, but does only 1 damage)

lvl5: bomb (an attack +2 strength)

lvl10: dynimite(breaks open walls and such)

lvl15: Land mine ( useful in pk, trap up the whole place, start teasing a lvl 100 guy, watch him get blown up as he charges at you.)

lvl20: low level launcher (launches bombs, acts as weapon)

lvl 30: medium level launcher, torpedos and missles (launcher launches torpedos and missles)

lvl 35: firecracker ( no reason, just like for a party as entertainment)

lvl40: powder keg (drop it run away, use fire spell on it)

lvl 45: musket, musketballs (self-explanitory)

lvl 50: metaltulgraty guild

lvl 55: hi launcher

lvl 60: super missle (better than missles)

lvl:65: Time bomb when made you rate it either 5, 10 or 20. when used it will go off that that time.

lvl 70: cannons

lvl 80: machine gun (fires quickly and hits 1-5s (only fair))

lvl 99: ATOM BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lvl20: Lab coat

lvl 40: bomb coat ( extra spaces to hold different bombs)

lvl 45: Bomb reconision coat ( prevents you from gettting hurt by your own bombs, except suicide bomb)

lvl 60: soldier (with scabber for a sword)

lvl 80: Evil scientist lab coat

lvl 5: make gunpowder

lvl 10: make gunnary rope( so you can set of the bomb by using a fire spell on the rope)

lvl 15: make matches (so you can use a rope on a powder keg and light up the rope)

lvl35: Fireworks Launcher ( put firecrackers on these and launch um to get a different design each time)

lvl 45: Mine sweeper ( alsos you to defelct all bombs launched at you lower than minesweeper lvl, minesweeper lvl varies depending on your lvl)

lvl 55: 10 point reloader ( tells you when launcher, musket etc. is going to run out of ammo and reloads 10 bombs/missles/musketballs)

lvl70: make Magic enchanter ( enchants bomb to retailate effects of another bomb, uses runes)

lvl 20: bomb shelter ( 1 time use, defects effects of bombs for 10 seconds)

lvl 30: Cannon arm (like meduim lvl launcher that takes your strength into effect)

lvl 50: suicide bomb ( powerful bomb that automaticlly kills everyone in a 10 square radicus of you ( wildy only) negates bomb shelter

lvl 70: bomb chainmail ( each time damage is done to you, a bomb explodes injuring opponent)

lvl 10: Bomb Water ( stops explosion of anybomb on the ground)

lvl 20: relighter ( allows repeated use of the same bomb)

lvl 30: Use steel bombs/equipment instead of iron

lvl 40: Bomb Goggles (allows you to know the loctation of every bomb on your screen that you can make ( if your lvl 98 you can not see the atom bomb before it goes off)

Random events

defelctive bomb: bomb fails to work, tough luck, using superheat item prevents this.

cracking : a bomb/equipment cracks while being molted, higher crafting prevents this

bombmasters house: when crafting stuff at a table, a bombmaster will teleport you to his house and ask you to bomb a certin place, he releases you. go to that place and set of the bomb, he will teleport you back to his house and give you 10x the type of bomb you used. if you do not do this in 5 minutes you lose your bomb (that you were using) and released.

All bombs must be molted ( requireing crafting lvls), gunpowder put in, in them, heated at a furnace, and attached in a special table. then the gunnary rope is attached. If the bomb does not have a gunnary rope, throw it and fire spell it ( requires magic) Equipment must be molted, heated, and cooled. instead of heating an item, using SUPERHEAT ITEM (lvl 43 magic) will prevent it from being defelctive.

In the guild, there is everything you need. Iron and coal mines.furnace. nature and fire respawns and pratice targets. there is also an arena where you face bombs/missles/muskets only for prizes from iron bars to free equipment. By winning a certin amount of minigames you get ribbions. each suit has a ribbion collor to post your ribbions 4 all to see.

This skill should also effect your overall combat level.

Since most of this is long ranged, maybe you should have to finish a quest to do it, which has a lvl 55 ranged requirement. I belive this would use A LOT of steel( better for us steel smithers). I would LOVE if this was f2p, but since RuneScape is supposed to be medevil times, this might not get the cut.

ok everybody please remember how to spell TAMING.

and also, i would like the hunting skill to come out for members and non members but i barely have any ideas for it :mrgreen:

~Ray

\:D/ Ray::P2P::::Roaming Around::::Phat me pl0x?::::Beamster:: \:D/

reduccionoy9.jpg

noobslaying

lvl 1: beggars

lvl 10: whiners

lvl 30: folowers

lvl 50: scammers

lvl 70: yews autoers(very very good exp)

lvl 85: choobs

the perfect skill :)

and tamming would be good, i'd tame a banana like in my avatar :mrgreen:

newbankofrsyq0.gif

bannerkc5.png

foo_fighters_fan.gif

Healing would be a good skill, it could get tied in with both magic and prayer levels and if you were to heal an undead it would do damage instead. it would make it easier for people that dont like fighting to play the game. you would have to have level 50 magic and level 50 prayer and you would have to finish a certain quest to unlock the skill.

lv 1- cure-heals 10 hp and gets rid of low level poisons.

lv 2- heal-heals 15 hp

lv 3- minor healing circle-makes a circle around the caster that heals 15 hp for all the players around the caster.

lv 4- improved heal-heals 20 hp

lv 5- improved cure-heals 20 hp and gets rid of higher level poisons

lv 6- greater heal-heals 25 hp

lv 7- improved healing circle-makes a circle around the caster that heals 20 hp to all players around the caster.

and it goes on from there, to level up in the skill you would have to complete certain missions like in slayer, and it would deplete a little bit of prayer when you heal someone, at the highest levels you can use god cure/god healing/god healing circle, which heals full hp and completly recovers lowered stats except for prayer. :idea:

If I oculd make a new skill it would be a bigger takeoff of countruction. I thjnnk that it would be neat to Build REAL HOUSES IN THE GAME WORLD NOT JUST ON THE PORTAL AREA>

l5v2s.gif<-- this one better work.... >__<

newbankofrsyq0.gif

If I oculd make a new skill it would be a bigger takeoff of countruction. I thjnnk that it would be neat to Build REAL HOUSES IN THE GAME WORLD NOT JUST ON THE PORTAL AREA>

the reason there is a portal for houses is that it would get way too crowded in runescape with houses all over the place. #-o