rebuilding urself after construction

softwarewiz

when construction came out, i had 1.7m, spent all that, made about 2k 3k nats, sold that, spent all that. I rebuilt myself by crafting nats, I now have a ranger set after rebuilding and 1.5m left over. :lol: \'

1600+ Total.

18.3m/25m - DFS (or maybe a BGS)

I am currently kind of suffering financially, my bank isn't what it used to be...Ever since I sold my Ahrim, Torag, D SQ, Santa..I haven't been the same...Not to mention being scammed out of most of that stuff..I'm doing barrows tell I get a good loot =; \'

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

Well I really didn't spend a lot. Only like, 2M for 55. Was down to like, 2M thanks to other skills as well, so I sold my drag, bought 2 santas, and I just sold 60,000 cannonballs, I mined all the ore myself a long time ago, so I decided to smelt, get a pure 12M profit to play with. 70 construction baby!!!! :mrgreen:

61784167.jpg

A good wat to rebuild is to feed off the people who do barrows. Although mostly people will only buying 1000 lobbies for 250k at a max but people doing barrows have bought 100 for up to 75k. Also you want to sell them in Canifus

First thing I did after realizing that there was no profit from construction's finished products was buy mahogany logs, make planks, and resell. I made nearly 12mil in a few hours but the market didn't stay strong for long. Still have most of that left, in fact and construction is no longer my lowest level. \'

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

ive been fishing and cooking sharks to try and build myself back up again. right now i have about 300k [gp] of sharks in my bank. \'

Meridithila.png

Meridithila.png

The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI.

First Dragon Drop 5/6/2006 -Dragon Med from Bronze Dragon :D

First Barrows Item From Chest 2/20/2007 - Verac's Brassard :D

I tried barrows but no luck, 30+ trips in and nothing yet. Luckily I already broke even the second day after release by selling 2k oak planks for the rediculous amount of 1.5k each. Also miscelenia treats me well with seeds and maples (I seem to be getting a lot of eggs to, already got 7 reds and 3 blues :shock: ) The maples market is weird though, sometimes everyone is selling at 100 each, then I find a buyer at 150 each :? Not that I'm complaining...

paintdry6yn.png

forceny5.png

Haven't played RuneScape since 12 january 2007 and it feels great :)

barrows,then spent all on fightcaves,broke again..but suddenly i pk a whip and obby set :)

oh and after that t hamms,staked em a couple of times got me about 500k and also got guthans chainskirt(800k)from barrows :)

newcampfirenonamejeepeesx5.jpg

got 3 d legs drop from steels so thats more then i invested (i only invested 2m)

I was once at the airport with my friends in California, had to go "potty" really bad, and just pissed my pants in the middle of the terminal. (All the cool kids piss in their pants, right?)

loledit.jpg

barrows loot: lost count

daga king loot: lost count :p