Monster hp's

janchuks

How does tip.it bestiary know how much monster has hp?

http://tip.it/runescape/index.php?rs2monster_id=485 - This monster doesn't have 71 hp -.-

http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/5007/22db2.png

My pic is very old, but when I was dharoking there I think I hitted few 70's and only then saw that I'm one-hitting them(I was little bit afking then)

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think they have only 70 hp

Then where tip.it got that they have 71 hp?

If someone has hit on them 71, than I have messed something up :-k

Well we count monster HP the old fashion way, simply by counting as we go (or at least the people that i know of do) so of course you can see that there could be errors as the monster's natural healing feature can mess thing up if they're a higher level and takes a while to take them down. :-k

If you have any corrections to any part of the website feel welcome to post in the Website corrections board located a few boxes over the General board in the index. :)

~Philip

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

Nobody is perfect. Some of the barrow's brothers have the wrong HP listed. Every single barrow's brother has 100 HP, but some are listed as more.

EDIT: Well I guess they're not, but they used to be.

40onagdca1.png

Oh yeah. That's right.

Omg. We are only humans, yes, we DO make mistakes ;). So just post them were we can see them (which is not here...). We have a special board for it, with an even more special topic!

Click

I know what I know and what I know might well not be what you want to know but then seeing as only I know what I know and you do not know what I know then you will not know if what I know is what you would like to know