Pixel Making On a Mac

-mbball-

Well, after looking throughout many forums and seeing many different kinds of signatures I am in love the most with pixel signatures. I am wondering if there is any good programs out there for the Mac OS X platform, that are good for making pixel art. Oh and btw, I have Mac OS X 10.3.9

sigua8.png

^Thank you Despaxes for the sig

Well, after looking throughout many forums and seeing many different kinds of signatures I am in love the most with pixel signatures. I am wondering if there is any good programs out there for the Mac OS X platform, that are good for making pixel art. Oh and btw, I have Mac OS X 10.3.9

RIGHT ON! MAC4EVER!!

err, i use photoshop... a bit costly for what you would be doing but, just a suggestion.

girlsigfi1.png

axeraider70.deviantART.com

RIGHT ON! MAC4EVER!!

err, i use photoshop... a bit costly for what you would be doing but, just a suggestion.

I only have PS Elements 2.0 that my dad got me, and I like it but It's not that great for pixels. But it is great for cropping images and that stuff.

Also, to the person who suggested graphics gale. It's a [Caution: Executable File] document which means it can't play on my mac. Unless, there's a way to convert it lol.

P.S. Rock on mac users! Mac 4 lyfe!

sigua8.png

I use PS Elements 3.0 and it seems to work fine.

I believe my dad has that too. But, I'm looking for something just for pixels. I might try PS elements again, but I find it very confusing. I've tried a program called Pixen and it's been working good, but have ran into some troubles.

sigua8.png

I use PS Elements 3.0 and it seems to work fine.

I believe my dad has that too. But, I'm looking for something just for pixels. I might try PS elements again, but I find it very confusing. I've tried a program called Pixen and it's been working good, but have ran into some troubles.

just for pixels? almost every program can make pixel sigs. there is absolutely no special program that makes pixel sigs easy or a lot less time consuming. In reality i would go with the best & most powerful program you have because they are just easier to do other stuff with.

dangermouse01sy3.jpg

Visit my DeviantArt Page at http://vladmoney.deviantart.com

I have photoshop Cs and also a windows with paint... I like to use paint as it has bounderies that i have to stay into... When i use photoshop there are so many options and the space to draw in can be HUGE!! scary :oops:

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^

MAC OWNS!! BILL GATES IS NOOB!!!

*ahem*

Yes, Mac is great for graphix work, but all I've made is this pixel sig.

1st_pixel_sig.png

Made entirely in AppleWorks, over the course of about a week.

chompysigpleaseswork.png

You only have to type four extra keys for me to not think "ur" an idiot.

solardeathray.teensupergenius.com

MAC OWNS!! BILL GATES IS NOOB!!!

*ahem*

Yes, Mac is great for graphix work, but all I've made is this pixel sig.

1st_pixel_sig.png

Made entirely in AppleWorks, over the course of about a week.

I guess I never thought about using AppleWorks, because I just hate that program lol. Did you seriously make that in AppleWorks?Omg, that owns for AppleWorks, and yes Bill Gates is a noob. The only reason he's rich is because his computers are so cheap and so people buy them, but we all know their quality stinks.

sigua8.png

I guess I never thought about using AppleWorks, because I just hate that program lol. Did you seriously make that in AppleWorks?Omg, that owns for AppleWorks, and yes Bill Gates is a noob. The only reason he's rich is because his computers are so cheap and so people buy them, but we all know their quality stinks.

Err... Bill Gates doesn't make computers. He makes computer operating systems (OS) which is Windows... He doesn't make computers at all...

Dell, Time, Sony, etc do, then his software is installed by the retailer after purchase.

Err... Bill Gates doesn't make computers. He makes computer operating systems (OS) which is Windows... He doesn't make computers at all...

Dell, Time, Sony, etc do, then his software is installed by the retailer after purchase.

That doesn't mean he doesn't support the companies that make the computers that run his OS, and who was the first person to make a computer that could run windows?Don't you think it'd be him?

sigua8.png

Umm... actually no, he was hired by IBM to make a working Graphical interface OS for them. When IBM said, "We don't really like this idea so much anymore, we don't think it'll be that big with the general public," Bill Gates took what had been created and ran with the idea by selling it off to other companies.

Umm... actually no, he was hired by IBM to make a working Graphical interface OS for them. When IBM said, "We don't really like this idea so much anymore, we don't think it'll be that big with the general public," Bill Gates took what had been created and ran with the idea by selling it off to other companies.

Did you use google, or is there a computer history class at school? I wish I knew all this stuff. But Bill Gates made the OS that freezes or does the computer made by bla, bla, bla cause it to freeze?

Ontoppic: I recently found a pixel tut with some good tips when making rs pixels. It has some palletes in there for skin tones and that, but can't figure out how to load them into gimp or any programs. Anyone gotta guess?

sigua8.png

I paid attention in my wide area networking class is what I did. And yes there are some problems with the OS itself but every OS has it's problems. It's usually user malfunction not computer malfunction that causes problem. Maybe all that pirating people do has a something to do with it?