WTF JAGEX! Read this Bull

chasejohnson

Okay, so I'm away for the weekend and get back today (the nineteenth) to find my account friggen banned! so i check the ban appeal page and view the evidence... I find out i made the offence yesterday, wtf. I was on VACATION ALL WEEKEND! This sucks and they still havent responed to any of my messages or appeal. WTF I JUST NEED TO LET OFF STEAM AND NOT KILL SOMEONE!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK

stupidban9gm.png

a. this is the off topic forum, we dont care about runescape.

b. there is a rant forum, in which you can complain to your hearts delight.

c. it wont help anyways, only jagex can take care of this problem.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Well, if you broke rule 12 - Real World Item Trading, then I don't see what you being on vacation has to do with them banning you. You can easily get cash during a week-end, thanks to modern days banking...

quit freaking out....

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."