Johnny Cash?

sebbeberg

Wow, if Joaquin Phoenix made you like Cash, wait until you actually read his biography!

Phoenix is pretty much awful in the film, only because I idolise Johnny Cash, I've listened to his music ever since I was a wee lad. Reese Witherspoon is great in the film, though, Phoenix just can't act. Period. Not even in Rooskies.

I think Jaoquin Pheonix is an ok actor. But, I've never seen Walk the Line.

Johnny Cash was a good man, I read his biography and the man overcame many things in his life. Sadly, I don't much like his music. His cover of Nine Inch Nails' Hurt was superb though.

3898000bYVcx.png

I've got two tickets to paradise...dan tun, dan dan dan dan dan din dun dain...

All I know about him :oops:

EDIT: dang, just realized that's Eddie Money, not Johnny Cash :oops:

michaelsigwm5.gif

^The most disturbing signature on Tip.it^

Last.fm|HELLY KAYLA!|Oh the mehagurtz!|#Siencemakers

"they care less about their spelling mistakes then I." - Lionheart

"apinagez... let me

Phoenix is pretty much awful in the film

:shock:

He is amazing in the film, he pretty much dominates Johnny Cash's character better than any other actor could.

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

He is amazing in the film, he pretty much dominates Johnny Cash's character better than any other actor could.

Could not agree more! I actually liked listening the the music in the movie just as much, if not more, as his own stuff.

hdilsig9jk.png

Jonny Cash is a legend. I haven't seen the film (I refuse to pay to watch anything with Wakeeem (I know) Phoenix in it). His music is great though, as is his autobiography. I recently bought all of his American recordings, I don't like allof his work but the stuff I do like is amazing.

iratebadger.png

And it burns, burns, burns... the ring of fire...

I love Cash. What a man, what a man. Live at Folsom Prison, those songs never fail to send shivers down my spine.

I really liked Walk the Line a lot as well. Reese Witherspoon proved that she is a great actress indeed.

Could not agree more! I actually liked listening the the music in the movie just as much, if not more, as his own stuff.

Obviously, we're talking about different movies here. :|