favourite slayer monsters

Nickelliston

I like pyrefiends, and banshees! low lvl, slay away through mills of them in no time. Bloodvelds are quite ok, basilisks are great too!

I really HATE daggs. People seem to beg for dagg assignments, but I just returned from Waterbirth getting "owned" by them. I was wearing full rune, super att and str, dds, and they still make me chew away my tuna potatoes like crazy, hitting 10s to 15s!!! on me. And I'm a (kinda) respectable lvl 87! So no more daggs for me!

I'll say hi to Durael from y'all!

ehm ye u shouldnt go to waterbirth, go under the lighthouse those use range and 10 of them can't even dammage u a bit so those are great for exp as it's multicbat, especialy if u use a cannon.

I was once at the airport with my friends in California, had to go "potty" really bad, and just pissed my pants in the middle of the terminal. (All the cool kids piss in their pants, right?)

loledit.jpg

barrows loot: lost count

daga king loot: lost count :p

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like pyrefiends, and banshees! low lvl, slay away through mills of them in no time. Bloodvelds are quite ok, basilisks are great too!

I really HATE daggs. People seem to beg for dagg assignments, but I just returned from Waterbirth getting "owned" by them. I was wearing full rune, super att and str, dds, and they still make me chew away my tuna potatoes like crazy, hitting 10s to 15s!!! on me. And I'm a (kinda) respectable lvl 87! So no more daggs for me!

I'll say hi to Durael from y'all!

ehm ye u shouldnt go to waterbirth, go under the lighthouse those use range and 10 of them can't even dammage u a bit so those are great for exp as it's multicbat, especialy if u use a cannon.

Yea, Waterbirth isn't a good place to be for dags. Even though the Lighthouse can get crowded at times, it's all about your world selection. Sometimes taking that extra effort to go on World 2 = a completely clear Lighthouse. It's awesome.

My vote = Dagannoths. \'

61784167.jpg

if i could kill aberrant specters, that'd be great....5 more lvls to go. after i get full guthan's, 60 slayer is next.

as of now my vote goes to basilisks and bloodvelds. both are good xp; basilisks drop herbs quite often, bloodvelds drop blood runes ftw.

My personal favorite is Dust devils, they have a good drop list full of high-alchable items, which are uncommon rather than rare. They are also great from range exp and *can* drop the dragon chain.

Low def+high hp=win \'

Artemis_42.png

"Those who know nothing, can understand nothing"

- Ansem, Kingdom Hearts

all slayer monsters r good they each have a positive for training on basiliks give lota nats and waters

infernals u load up on deaths

bloodvelds give bloods and amazing xp

cockatrice give lotta limps

spectres give good herbs and clues

dusties give d chains

list goes on and on

my fav that i can kill.....cockatrice just cuz i have a cockatrice head in the 2nd floor of my house he keeps me company

enjoi888.png

Mine are ogres & fire giants i luvv them

He means SLAYER monster, not monster that can be aggismennted. Since most of the mosnters in the game can.

I know I've said it before, I hope it's ok to say it again, Nechyreals because they drop rune boots, rune full helmets and clue scrolls more often than greater demons (well, since they are higher level they must do it more often, I can't confirm this as my slayer level isn't 80 yet) they also drop more rune stuff. R2H and RKite is confirmed, but many people say they don't drop rune platebody. I can't believe it, since it's on a 5 star site Tip.It.

spectres, fast to access ad fu to kill

1500+ total 89 cmb; 1600+ total and under 93 cmb.

02/04/07 reached all skills 60+ under lvl 90 cmb.

07/19/07 reached all skills 70+ at lvl 93 cmb.

Prayer is good for herbs

my favourite has got to be... yeah, basilisks. all of those 50-100k on a noob! tip sites are bogus, cause bassies are where the cash is at

i frequently make over 150k an hour just training there, its perfect.