pixel sig WIP

Bloodyrb

You need to draw what you see- not wha you think you see. You think a river of lava would look like that- it doesnt. You think rocks look like that- they dont.

You are conveying ill made symbols as a realistic interpretation, but it doesnt work like that. You have to make what ou see, not what you mind associated with a word or object.

When youre trying to indicate realism with detailed shading, you cant use symbolism- it sends a mixed message of reality interposed on icons that our mind associates with reality. Instead of relying on stereotypical symbolism, you need to see what your making and render them in likeness, weather or not it fits into your iconistic views of said object.

I think I invented some words. \'

Hmmm, doesn't look righ to me. It looks a bit cartoony for my taste and some of the things are out of proportion.

Things to improve on:

Shading, I can't see any and it would help the realism of the overall picture.

The tree and rocks could do with a makeover.

Lava doesn't look very bubbly.

You need to draw what you see- not wha you think you see. You think a river of lava would look like that- it doesnt. You think rocks look like that- they dont.

You are conveying ill made symbols as a realistic interpretation, but it doesnt work like that. You have to make what ou see, not what you mind associated with a word or object.

When youre trying to indicate realism with detailed shading, you cant use symbolism- it sends a mixed message of reality interposed on icons that our mind associates with reality. Instead of relying on stereotypical symbolism, you need to see what your making and render them in likeness, weather or not it fits into your iconistic views of said object.

well thanks i think :(

its my first pixel sig so dont be too harsh

bloodyrbsig5lh.gif

wooo you go gi.. dude! :P

agreed with 101%

signature_1.gif

well thanks i think :(

its my first pixel sig so dont be too harsh

you want blind praise so you dont know your faults so you can NEVER become better?

chyea...that works

10/10 omgerz its AMAZING!!!!!!!111!!!!!ONEONEONE!!!iiiiiiii

monkeys.jpeg

thanks everyone for the sigs!

Proportions are your friend, i'll just tell you that now ;).

Anyways, I agree fully with what godslayer said. Also, no where in his post was he "mean", in fact his right now is the most helpful post on this thread. I would take it with kindness, you know, he spent that time critising it, he must think you have potential.

You could make the moon more shinier.. like a real full moon, and also there are a bit too much clouds infront of the moon, whether its practicly blank on other spots. and make the lava look hot! now it looks like a giant stream of cocktail sauce.... hmmm, cocktail sauce

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite