rares

drgnrider

Santas are one of the cheapest wearable rares. Things like pumpkins and easter eggs are cheaper, but you can't walk around with them and show them off.

I believe green h'ween masks are more expensive than Santas, although it's certainly possible that I'm mistaken there.

stormveritas.png

I'm afraid I'm not entirely up to par with the current prices of discontinued items, but I believe santa hats would indeed be the cheapest wearable items at roughly a little over 10 mill (11 - 12 mill?). Halloween masks would vary around or above 50 mill (50 - 75 mill?), while all party hats are over 100 mill (with the most expensive ones at a few hundreds of millions).

Please take in mind that these prices are extremely vague to begin with and are only ment as a general indication of the price range; the actual prices will vary according to the "nature" of the discontinued rare items (for example: blue party hat is more expensive than green party hat).

I haven't got the slightest clue as to the current prices of non-wearable discontinued items such as pumpkins or easter eggs, so I won't attempt to guess here. I hope I was able to be of help.

Happy hunting,

~Mardvk

The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is for Good Men to do Nothing. (Edmund Burke)

heres the list:

pumpkin at around 4.5mil

easter egg at around 5mil

santa at around 12.5-13 or womething like that

green mask at like 13.5-14.5 (not quite sure)

blue mask at like 18mil or so

red at like 28 mil or so

ect. ect. ect.

I'm afraid I'm not entirely up to par with the current prices of discontinued items, but I believe santa hats would indeed be the cheapest wearable items at roughly a little over 10 mill (11 - 12 mill?). Halloween masks would vary around or above 50 mill (50 - 75 mill?), while all party hats are over 100 mill (with the most expensive ones at a few hundreds of millions).

Please take in mind that these prices are extremely vague to begin with and are only ment as a general indication of the price range; the actual prices will vary according to the "nature" of the discontinued rare items (for example: blue party hat is more expensive than green party hat).

I haven't got the slightest clue as to the current prices of non-wearable discontinued items such as pumpkins or easter eggs, so I won't attempt to guess here. I hope I was able to be of help.

Happy hunting,

~Mardvk

There is no way Masks are 50 million each.

Green Masks and Santas are about the same price, I've seen people trade Green Masks for Santas. I would go with a Santa because it's easier to sell if you want to get rid of it.

Shows how long you lot have been around for :roll: Bunnie ears are NOT Tradeable, Along with scythes and jester hats, and the rubber chicken.

|Goals:

|Mining lvl 80 }-----\

|Crafting lvl 84 }----|>All From 61k Silver

|Smithling lvl 72}--/

|_________________________________|

santas going for 14m last night

green masks 10m

making mask cheaper by far

also i wouldnt reccomend investing in them if you dont have much money as you could put the money o better use, for example buying better armour or helping you to train skills

sorry about any sp btw

heres the list:

pumpkin at around 4.5mil

easter egg at around 5mil

are they rising in price? i think i can just afford those two, so i might invest in them, then sell m in half a year, would that work? anyone?

EDIT: i just heard from some1 that easters haven't changed in price for over a year, can any1 confirm this or should i do it anyway

misterxmansigtext9vm.png

fine, happy now?

eh lol i know you in game 2 8-) cah bah gee!

ah well, 5 mil is to high for me, i missed it, just like i missed green masks by going on holiday, when i got back i decided to buy one, but they went up like 1.5mil... i still hate myself

misterxmansigtext9vm.png

fine, happy now?