Peevers Magical Journey to 1900 60agil 73rc 82fish 1762total

Well ive wanted 1900 for ages so yes i know ive got a little over 150 lvls to go but 1800 i can get easy if i wanted to do construction so i made my goal 1900 hehe. Obviously these are long term. Im perm muted in game but i got teamspeak for the clan im in so its all good. Well wish me luck!

Side Goals

Get inside rank 1000

Get inside rank 500

All skills 70+

All Skills 75+

*Currently*

Have burrow money from a friend to go straight to 85 slayer so thats what im going to do :)

SKill[/size]/Start/Current/Goal

Attack/93/95//95 obtained july 2nd 06

Strength/92/94/95

Defense/88/89/90

Hitpoints/92/94/95

Range/81/83/85

Prayer/75/77/82

Magic/90/91/94

Agility/59/60/75

Herblore/69/71/79

Theiving/68/68/75

Runecrafting/72/73/75

Crafting/72/74/77

FLetching/99/99/99 *Obtained Before Post*

Mining/70/70/75

Smithing/71/71/77

Fishing/81/82/90

Cooking/92/92/99

Firemaking/83/85/99

Woodcutting/88/89/99

Slayer/73/78/85

Farming/80/821/85

Construction/43/454/75

Skill Total/1731/1762/1900

Recent lvls

60agil.jpg

73rc.jpg

82fish.jpg

peever142.png

Goodluck bro, what is it like being perm muted?

I bet lots of people report you for macro's and they must all think you are really really arrogent :P

I wish you luck, but dont bank it all on construstion though, get them all high. and then do your favourites to 1900.

edtheripperpixelsigv2zy8.png

Thanks to Jopie for this great signature.

99 Slayer|Fishing|Summoning|Hitpoints|Attack|Strength|Defence|Fletching.

Anyone at Manchester University PM me

Goodluck bro, what is it like being perm muted?

I bet lots of people report you for macro's and they must all think you are really really arrogent :P

I wish you luck, but dont bank it all on construstion though, get them all high. and then do your favourites to 1900.

being perm muted aint so bad anymore. Plus im on my clans ts all the time. and being perm muted actually makes it easier to do skills less ppl bothering me :P. Yeah people often think im arrogent. Plus ive lost of ton of friends because of it. SOme of which iwas very close to and werent in my clan or on my msn. SO yeah :(. Yeah im getting 85 slayer then sitting at abbys and getting cash then powering some lvls :D

peever142.png

How the hell do you get perm muted lol? And how do you buy items? Good Luck and nice stats.

k well basically let me explain this. ME and 4 other friends told a mod that he touched little boy pee pee places and yeah we got muted and [cabbage]. FUnny thing was the other 4 got the following, 1 day mute 2 day mute 3 day mute and 1 person got a 2 day ban. and then for some reason my was so much worse and i got perm mute. ITs funny though cause it was my frist offence first black mark first anything. yet the other guys except one maybe 2 all ahd at lleast 1 black mark. so something happened htere and i dunno why. and when i msg jagex they say iwas muted due to severity. So i write back saying if it was so bad for me to deserve perm mute wy could 4 others say it and receive slaps on the wriste compared to me? first time isent that msg i got 8 automated responses, 2nd time i sent it i got an automated repsonse and im scurrently waiting for another response.. so yeah jagex doesnt know what to say so they send me autp resposnes. ands its weird how you know y ou can check our offences history right? Well i have a red flag it says im perm muted BUT theres no actions or dates or anything in the list. THeres specific reason as to why i was muted. FUnny actually. So yeah thats the story. and as to how i buy and sell [cabbage] well at first i either didnt do any of that cause orignally perm mtues couldnt use forums either for whatever reason or i got friends to do it. But then i started getting so much stuff at barrows and that. So i made my noob account members inorder to buy and sell [cabbage]. so yeah was kinda nnoying esspecially on my bank account -_- but now for some reason and with out telling us jagex has allowed perm mutes to post o forums....course its right after i spent 9 bucks to get my noobs members again douche bags. /rant

peever142.png