Ahhh! Save Me!

Biabf

There's this unbeatable bug in my room freaking me out! Ahhh! I have tried everything! I tried shooing it out, shooting it with a bb guns a few times( they hit but don't kill it), spraying it with deodrant and hitting it with magazines! Help me! It's hunting me I swear.

sig5235ro7.jpg

Maybe its a tick, I hear they are nearly unkillable. The only way to kill them is to light 'em up. So if your not afraid of burning down you house, use your spray deodorant and a lighter as a flame thrower and fry that bug!

Or else you could get a large hammer and smash it, your choice.

pcingbs6.jpg

Goals: 80/80 Range, 75/90 Strength, 77/85 Attack, 64/76 Fishing and crafting 31k natures (o.O)

Put the gun next to it, then tell it awful jokes until it decides to take the easy way out. BANG!

Just be careful he doesn't shoot you to stop telling the jokes. That'd be bad.

Here's a joke you can try;

Whaddya call a fly with no wings?

A walk! Hoo ha!

thesip2.jpg

It really has

lure it with a song then trap it in a cup.

Sing "La Cucaracha"! :wink:

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

Trap it into a cup by placing a cup on top of the bug and sliding a peice of paper under the cape. Procede to take it outside where you have one of to options. Set the paper on fire and watch it die, or let it go free...

OK there's a few of these about (moth/bat) posts and they are getting boring. Just catch and it and let it out. We don't need a whole thread dedictaed to it.

sig2ho7.jpg