We need a Drop X option in Runescape!!

skrat22

We need a Drop X option in RS2!

Have you ever been at that stage in fishing for exaple where you can fish swordies but you catch those annoying tuna?? Drop X would solve that.

Drop X can be applied to many different skills and activities in the game Runescape. I just dont know why Jagex wont make it a new update... :evil:

What do you guys think????

mimesanta3pn.gif

one problem, Jagex does not like power-miners, fishers,ect... They would never do that because there would be too many people leveling up super fast.

It's that simple, it would be enjoyable, but Jagex would never create it.

EDIT - Signature far exceeds our sig limits but since it's so colourful you can keep it.

No. One time I lagged and accidently dropped one of my many rares, what would have happened if I accidently hit Drop X?? All my rares down the toilette?

ha - NO!

madeinpalestineborder8gs.png

In Khazakstan we say God, Man, Horse, Dog, then Woman, Rat and small cockroach..

M.A.D 4 Lyfe

onauric raises a very good point

Or jagex souuld make a "Drop 1000" Option

Or you can buy a little "Coin pocket"

Which you can load up with as many coins as you want

And drop that at your drop party

Trying to get a new sig... Idea's anyone?

No, because if you have drop x for anything - then we are that much closer to having drop x for everything. Everyone will then rant "Why give us a piece of the pie, but not the whole thing?"

madeinpalestineborder8gs.png

In Khazakstan we say God, Man, Horse, Dog, then Woman, Rat and small cockroach..

M.A.D 4 Lyfe

No, because if you have drop x for anything - then we are that much closer to having drop x for everything. Everyone will then rant "Why give us a piece of the pie, but not the whole thing?"
I dissagree with this, I think stackable items shoulks have a drop x feature.

AAs far as people complaining about it, people ALWAYS complain about EVERYTHING jagex does.

Someone on these forums had a quote in his siggy that said:

How many runescapers does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

50,1 to screw in the lightbulb, and 49 to complain about how much better it was before. (If anyone knows/remembers who said this let me know and I'll give credit, it is IMO on of the most amusing things ever said about rs)

Quit runescape, now playing EVE-Online(Mail Cambarus and say hi :mrgreen: )

i think that is a bad idea. it would make training by powering much too easy. :-#

Meridithila.png

Meridithila.png

The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI.

First Dragon Drop 5/6/2006 -Dragon Med from Bronze Dragon :D

First Barrows Item From Chest 2/20/2007 - Verac's Brassard :D

Well I'll be. This was an idea a had a little while back and I have been working on it.

I even made 3 pics to go with it:

drop15tx.png

My initial idea was to click on the stackable item. And then click on the drop option, which would reveal more options...

drop23fx.png

Including the Drop X option...

drop35pj.png

And I see were this could be a problem with Power Training, so maybe just for stackable items only...

I don't know... Just my 2 cents.

sig2yq6.png

Presto instant eggs.
i have the solution to "goblin diplomacy"...kill wartface and bentnoze.

Well I'll be. This was an idea a had a little while back and I have been working on it.

I even made 3 pics to go with it:

drop15tx.png

My initial idea was to click on the stackable item. And then click on the drop option, which would reveal more options...

drop23fx.png

Including the Drop X option...

drop35pj.png

And I see were this could be a problem with Power Training, so maybe just for stackable items only...

I don't know... Just my 2 cents.

You forgot to put in the weild opition in the arrows, unless you just want to make arrows and then drop certain amounts :)

Jaskkes.png

Doesn't this seem to... well play into the hands of drop traders a wee bit? :?

Not to mention the bots, who, instead of taking time to drop everything individually, or run to the bank, they just dump it all at once and move on.

Raichase, quit Runescape.

Time issues really, nothing against the game itself. Something had to go, and it happened to be the addictive game that costs money to enjoy :)

Best of luck to all of my friends here!

Hmm it is worth noting that Jagex said that they will ignore suggestions of a drop x option. So its not gonna happen anyway.

However, it would be useful for stackable items. Macroers and powerlvlers need to drop items which aren't stacked, so it wouldn't actually affect them.

It would be awesome for drop partys. Thinking of dropping piles of money then you don't have to bank at all. Also noted items.

runemsanta,ishepp.gif

89/99 farming

it will make the game much more easier

Yes, 'cause it's just too darn hard as it is. All this clicking makes my finger hurt.

:roll:

Raichase, quit Runescape.

Time issues really, nothing against the game itself. Something had to go, and it happened to be the addictive game that costs money to enjoy :)

Best of luck to all of my friends here!

I'd like to see a drop x, but to balance it out, make it so it take as long to drop stuff as it would if you did it seperately. Like, say normally you take about 2 seconds to actually click and drop something, then if you drop all something, it takes 2* seconds.

Junkieman608.png