PLAYER BONES

ieatpie

Hmm. How about the exp you get is the difference between your combat level and their combat level?

I've seen it suggested that player bones actually are identified to the player they belonged to. Make these tradeable, then you can sell a set of some famous player's bones for millions of gold.

Nah. Human bones are 4.5 exp each. Leave it at that.

- Sligo

MySig.jpg

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but, I am not sure you realize tht what you heard is not what I meant.

This might work out, but it would inevitably spawn those seeking additional prayer exp to pay players to die repeatedly in order to bury the bones for exp. Wouldn't you love to get paid 2k just to die?

RSN: Mutashi

500 xp?!?! Thats like giving 99 prayer a bad name. So many high levels will make low level accounts and kill them over and over again to get their bones, then ecto them for 2000 xp per bone?!?! The thought bobbles the mind it does! :wall:

Jaskkes.png

Maybe it would be an idea to just leave the noob alone... :shock: Just because someone is walking around in the wilderniss doesn't mean you HAVE to kill him.

Actually, if I read your post carefully, you just want a big reward for an easy kill. You kill someone without any armor or weapons on him, or 3 items maximum. Because they don't have any items on them they can't really defend themselves and die pretty easy. But when they die they only drop bones, which you think isn't a proper reward. So you want the value of those bones increased to make yourself some easy money or easy xp. No, simply no. This idea is horrible and luckily will never happen.

paintdry6yn.png

forceny5.png

Haven't played RuneScape since 12 january 2007 and it feels great :)

Maybe it would be an idea to just leave the noob alone... :shock: Just because someone is walking around in the wilderniss doesn't mean you HAVE to kill him.

Actually, if I read your post carefully, you just want a big reward for an easy kill. You kill someone without any armor or weapons on him, or 3 items maximum. Because they don't have any items on them they can't really defend themselves and die pretty easy. But when they die they only drop bones, which you think isn't a proper reward. So you want the value of those bones increased to make yourself some easy money or easy xp. No, simply no. This idea is horrible and luckily will never happen.

no, i just thought up this idea when a guy in the wildy tried to kill me and all he had was a rune scimmy and i killed him and he used "protect 1 item if killed"

Ya if you look at it this way it makes sence. =D> Ya, no "more exp" for player bones.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

i see ur point on more prayer bonus for ppl who dont drop anything but u dont see many ppl go 3 item into wildy if they are seriously wanting to duel so the prayer bonus i think it is not good idea.

Rightofwrong.png

Maybe the answer should be this: If the victim's level is lower than yours, you suffer a penalty to prayer when you kill them. If the victim's level is higher, then you can bury his bones for 4.5 per level difference.

Let's see, what penalty? Maybe not just prayer, but all skills - say 100 exp per skill per level difference? (Skills can't go negative, of course). So, in level 40 wilderness, would you kill a level 40 and (and you're level 80), and lose a total of 80k exp?

I know. Ain't gonna happen. Nor is a change in the value of human bones.

- Sligo

MySig.jpg

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but, I am not sure you realize tht what you heard is not what I meant.