Rcty's Poll #002 - CLOSED

Rcty

Results Updated

Thank you everyone who has voted so far! Remember to come back Monday Morning to vote in my next poll!!!

Rcty

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

karil and guthan especialy when he starts healign like every other hit.

1500+ total 89 cmb; 1600+ total and under 93 cmb.

02/04/07 reached all skills 60+ under lvl 90 cmb.

07/19/07 reached all skills 70+ at lvl 93 cmb.

Prayer is good for herbs

I hate Kharils more than Balboa(world cup commentator on ESPN) hates refferees, I once had the glitch where you have 2 brothers in the tunnel, I had 2 kharils, I tried to run and teleport, but I died, lost torags, whip, obby shield. Thats the last time I use my Glory as a teleport method. Hello Ectophial

Mizzou is ballin'!

Illini are fallin'!

Kansas is dead.

thumb_mizzou-logo.jpg

I would like to note that I was the first to mention the poll-thread idea even though that isn't that important, lol.

To improve your polls I would suggest that you make the poll as clear as possible. If you look through the replies people have been confused as to whether the hardest is determined with prayer, without prayer, using the worst technique, the best technique, etc. To get a more accurate vote I would suggest that you make the question clearer. If you had said something along the lines of "Which brother is the most difficult to kill with your technique?" or maybe "Which brother is the longest to melee?" or "Which brother has killed you the most times" etc. The word "hard" is too vague.

I think that weekly polls are a fun idea and a good one, which is why I posted some constructive "criticism" to help you improve them. :)

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

Karil, worst to have him in tunnels.

i rather kill him in tunnels then in his tomb when i do prayerless trips, in his tomb u dont have a door behind u u can use as a safespot to eat while he doesnt hit :wink:(of course u can have a double bro then but that has almost never occured me yet)

*And yes Karil is the most :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# brother to kill without prayer.

I was once at the airport with my friends in California, had to go "potty" really bad, and just pissed my pants in the middle of the terminal. (All the cool kids piss in their pants, right?)

loledit.jpg

barrows loot: lost count

daga king loot: lost count :p

I've only been on 3 trips so my vote might not count so much, but all three times I've struggled on Karil the most, and then ahrim (not because ahrim is hard to hit, simply he has a spell which lowers your prayer a lot). I'm on my forth now btw.

sigforrooneyxu0.jpg

ÃÆââââ¬Ã¢Ã¢ââ¬Ã

I've only been on 3 trips so my vote might not count so much, but all three times I've struggled on Karil the most, and then ahrim (not because ahrim is hard to hit, simply he has a spell which lowers your prayer a lot). I'm on my forth now btw.

whenever ur in a tunnel or tomb ur prayer is drained every now and then, ahrim doesnt do this it happens at every brother, when u killed 1 or more brothers a face appears on ur screen so u can see ur prayer is drained.

I was once at the airport with my friends in California, had to go "potty" really bad, and just pissed my pants in the middle of the terminal. (All the cool kids piss in their pants, right?)

loledit.jpg

hmm i say dharoks he kills me while im eating -_- the rest just mage then krails i just use dds easy to kill arhims use crstal or krails bow and just bring prayers for dhroks

dhorks the hardest by miles.....

LOL ignore my spelling plz

tcleaderunderbanner6jk.png

bad day?

convicted lord of the rings fanatic

you dont do a lot of barrows do you?

whenever ur in a tunnel or tomb ur prayer is drained every now and then, ahrim doesnt do this it happens at every brother, when u killed 1 or more brothers a face appears on ur screen so u can see ur prayer is drained.

He's only started barrows today! :lol:

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

yea yea just saw that, didnt read it the 1st time :oops: srry

loledit.jpg

Yeah I worked that out lol, ask umega i PMed him because I thought it was unknown :mrgreen: I'm a barrows noob

Edit oh yeah

I've only been on 3 trips so my vote might not count so much
I coulda sworn this means I haven't been on

much :roll:

Double Edit : Just saw your post ^^

sigforrooneyxu0.jpg

ÃÆââââ¬Ã¢Ã¢ââ¬Ã