26 June 2006 - Postbag from the Hedge

Tommy213

Hello, and welcome to the June edition of the postbag! This month we get all corporate and corporeal as we talk to the Karamja box company and the odd slime in Port Phasmatys, as well as asking the burning question, "What are you doing with all that wool, Mr Farmer?" There's also a bit of a feline theme as we pose more questions to the mysterious Sphinx, as well as asking Bob what in RuneScape "gumbo" is. There's loads more, but do watch out for some awful jokes from Wyson...

the guard one is funny :)

The only hint dropped that I noticed was about releasing a sequel to the initiate knights quests, with newer skirt armor, although I feel like I read that somewhere else already.

that cow is funny... and ya... what to do with 8mil x how many wool you needed to gave him... 20?? what to do with 160mil wool...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

I liked the Guards.

And Wyson needs to stop talking in puns and whatnot. :)

O M G did I tell ya'll that I got to TALK TO POSTIE PETE?! I was hanging out in CW main room and Postie Pete was busy talking to the CW guy (forgot his name) and I talked to him and stuff, I sadly forgot to take a screenshot! :(

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

The guard one is getting kinda old, it was funny in the cutscene of "Garden of Tranquility", but to do it over and over again...

Not much hidden references to coming updates, at least none that I detected, unless the Trojan cow is a reference to the penguins in sheeps clothing and they will take part in an upcoming quest.

paintdry6yn.png

forceny5.png

Haven't played RuneScape since 12 january 2007 and it feels great :)